🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

Illegal immigration sucking us lifeless.

There is absolutely nothing positive about illegal immigration. If it was so good for us it would be good for Mexico and if we deal with Mexico’s problems they will not. They are low wage earners and pay very little in taxes if any and bringing them out of the shadows, whatever the hell that means, do not mean they will pay more taxes. They work hard and steal as hard from their employers. Put in your order and you can get anything you want. They are distributing the drugs they bring across the border for drug cartels. They are committing welfare fraud. They are using the system to the fullest. Education, healthcare, welfare, food stamps, public housing and the legal system. Illegal immigration is not the same as immigration was a hundred years ago when immigrants ask what can I do for this country and not what this country can do for me. Illegal aliens are sucking the life out of what immigrants built.

If Mexico wanted to stop the drug cartels, they would close the border themselves. Instead they want us to deal with their drug cartel problem and want us to deal with their jobless and poverty problem. Mexico is more than economically capable to provide jobs and education for it’s people and capable of closing the border. If drug cartels cannot get their drugs across the border they will leave the border. If Mexico provided education and jobs for it’s people they would not come here.

Illegal aliens are lazy. They don’t want to work as hard as advocates say they do. They work and they receive all the benefits they can get for their anchor babies and for themselves at the expense of the American tax payers.

They work hard but they don’t want to work in the hot dirty back breaking fields any more than Americans do. They do not cross the border and line up to work in lettuce fields. They go straight to the inner cities and take jobs from unskilled and uneducated Americans. Yes, we do have unskilled and uneducated Americans. They line up to take the jobs that immigration raids have released.

Enforce our immigration laws and secure the border and give us our country back and our jobs. H-2A visas give farmers all the workers the need. And stop giving Mexico tax payers hard earned money to fight drug cartels. It is a waste because Mexico’s government is as corrupt as drug cartels.

Could it be that what they have been saying all this time America WILL be destroyed from within???And the man in office is here to help it along?

Could it be that what they have been saying all this time America WILL be destroyed from within???And the man in office is here to help it along?

Obama is not responsible for 20 million illegal aliens being in this country and deporting them and securing the border. This has been in the making long before Obama was born. If American is destroyed it will be because of more the illgal immigration.

We will still be having a problem with illegal immigration long after Obama is gone. We can do little more than get past the next years and Obama is home free of the problem. He will pass it on. No one can get us to the point of enforcement and a secured border. BUT give credit to Obama for doing more in enforcemen, depotation and securing the border than ever before. Still that is not enough.

Obama is not really interested in Comprehensive Immigration Reform. IF he was it would have happen before now. Obama is not that stupid but he is interested in getting re elected and he has to make an effort but he knows the consequences and he is not willing to take that chance.

Watch and listen.

Obama is not responsible for 20 million illegal aliens being in this country and deporting them and securing the border. This has been in the making long before Obama was born. If American is destroyed it will be because of more the illgal immigration.

We will still be having a problem with illegal immigration long after Obama is gone. We can do little more than get past the next years and Obama is home free of the problem. He will pass it on. No one can get us to the point of enforcement and a secured border. BUT give credit to Obama for doing more in enforcemen, depotation and securing the border than ever before. Still that is not enough.

Obama is not really interested in Comprehensive Immigration Reform. IF he was it would have happen before now. Obama is not that stupid but he is interested in getting re elected and he has to make an effort but he knows the consequences and he is not willing to take that chance.

Watch and listen.

You really should get off your rant on this topic. Illegals are a BIG part of the problem in this nation. Period. You are so in denial it's pathetic.

Illegal aliens are lazy. They don’t want to work as hard as advocates say they do.
They work hard but they don’t want to work in the hot dirty back breaking fields any more than Americans do. They do not cross the border and line up to work in lettuce fields. They go straight to the inner cities and take jobs from unskilled and uneducated Americans. Yes, we do have unskilled and uneducated Americans. They line up to take the jobs that immigration raids have released.

you dont know very many Illegals do you?.....and if you say you do im going to call you a fucking liar.....because if you did you would not be saying what your saying here......i live around a lot of these guys and if your lazy you dont work all fucking day long for shit wages doing 2-3 jobs.....geezus i know some American kids who when told to get a job.....cant believe you actually asked them that.....Illegals may be a lot of things but the great majority of them....AINT LAZY....

Last edited:

There is absolutely nothing positive about illegal immigration.

It's positive for the farmers and other employers who can keep their labor cost down by hiring them. It's positive for politicians who get elected promising deportation or integration into society. It's positive for the INS and Boarder Patrol who would not have jobs without illegal immigrants. Finally, it's positive for thousands of bloggers, that have nothing better to do than to write posts expressing their opinion.

Obama is not responsible for 20 million illegal aliens being in this country and deporting them and securing the border. This has been in the making long before Obama was born. If American is destroyed it will be because of more than illgal immigration.

Watch and listen.

You really should get off your rant on this topic. Illegals are a BIG part of the problem in this nation. Period. You are so in denial it's pathetic.

Can you fucking read? Illegal is a BIG part of the problem in this nation. And NO ONE knows better than I that is is a problem and the fix is enforcement and border security. In denial of WHAT? :confused:
What the fuck do you think I have been RANTING about?
You really scare me.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Illegal aliens are lazy. They don’t want to work as hard as advocates say they do.

you dont know very many Illegals do you?.....and if you say you do im going to call you a fucking liar.....because if you did you would not be saying what your saying here......i live around a lot of these guys and if your lazy you dont work all fucking day long for shit wages doing 2-3 jobs.....geezus i know some American kids who when told to get a job.....cant believe you actually asked them that.....Illegals may be a lot of things but the great majority of them....AINT LAZY....

I grew up in Pinal County Arizona. My grandson just married an illegal alien. Most of my friends are illegal aliens. $20 an hour for a maid is not shit wages. American children use to deliver paper, cut lawns, flip burgers and stock in walmart but now those jobs are taken by illegal aliens. American will do anything for a fair wages and no one force illegal aliens to come here. They receive more in welfare then they pay in taxes. Lazy is taking a siesta in the middle of the day.
American children are taught to work at a very early age and americans are not afraid of hard dirty work. It took a lot of hard dirty work to build this country.
There are 20 milliion illegals in this country and only 2% work on farms. They come here because they don't want to do the hard dirty work on the farms in Mexico.
If the were not so lazy the would stay in Mexico and work hard to make Mexico better for all Mexicans and not tuck their tails and run away looking for freebies and haveing lots of anchor babies for welfare and fraud.:eusa_hand:

It's positive for the farmers and other employers who can keep their labor cost down by hiring them. It's positive for politicians who get elected promising deportation or integration into society. It's positive for the INS and Boarder Patrol who would not have jobs without illegal immigrants. Finally, it's positive for thousands of bloggers, that have nothing better to do than to write posts expressing their opinion.

What do you think this does to the unskilled american who needs those jobs even if they are low wage? INS and border patrols would take those jobs that would be vacant if illegals were deported. Every business that has been raided has been replace with american lined up for those jobs. who the hell do you think had those jobs before there were 20 million illegal in this country. INS and border patrols has alway had jobs. IF illegal were gone they would still be stopping drugs at the border.
DUH? Didn't you just express your opinion? At least I have an opinion. Have not seen one serious one from you.:eusa_hand: Except ranting and raving about other's post.:cuckoo:

As i said there absolutely nothing positive about illegal immigration.

Last edited:
Pimps and prostitutes has a more positive effect on our economy than illegal aliens. Especially those here in Nevada are a big part of our economy. They makes lots of money, pay lots of taxes and buy a lot of expensive products. And they don't drain the system. They pay their way. Illegal immigraitionis costing us more then they contribute to this country. I don't believe there are any illegal aliens working in Nevada brothels.

Prostitution pumps millions into Nevada's economy
by Lois Gormley, Outpost staff

Prostitution is good for Nevada's economy

Last edited:
[
I grew up in Pinal County Arizona. My grandson just married an illegal alien. Most of my friends are illegal aliens. $20 an hour for a maid is not shit wages. American children use to deliver paper, cut lawns, flip burgers and stock in walmart but now those jobs are taken by illegal aliens. American will do anything for a fair wages and no one force illegal aliens to come here. They receive more in welfare then they pay in taxes. Lazy is taking a siesta in the middle of the day.
American children are taught to work at a very early age and americans are not afraid of hard dirty work. It took a lot of hard dirty work to build this country.
There are 20 milliion illegals in this country and only 2% work on farms. They come here because they don't want to do the hard dirty work on the farms in Mexico.
If the were not so lazy the would stay in Mexico and work hard to make Mexico better for all Mexicans and not tuck their tails and run away looking for freebies and haveing lots of anchor babies for welfare and fraud.:eusa_hand:

Most of my friends are illegal aliens.
I don't get it? Why would you make friends with illegals?

American children are taught to work at a very early age and americans are not afraid of hard dirty work.
But they are afraid to defend their country against illegals who invade. No one is stopping them. THAT is why illegals know that they can push Americans around once they get here. They have all the support they need to steal everything generations of Americans fought for. THAT is the problem. Not one illegal would be here if they knew they would get their head blown off and American politicians wouldn't lift a finger to help illegals.

Illegals don't give a damn about our laws but they understand a gun in the kisser. That is a universal language.

Last edited:

one reason they dont stay in Mexico is because of the drug violence down there....and you would consider getting out of there too if you lived there.....and you know people who take siestas in the middle of the day?....so they dont want to do the dirty work on farms in Mexico,so that makes them Lazy...but they come here and do the dirty work on the farms here....but they are still considered Lazy by you....great logic.....like i said before....Illegals might be a lot of things....but the great majority are not lazy.....and if "most" of your friends are illegals as you say....and you feel this way about them.....then why are they your friends?.......you dont have disdain for a group of people....and then claim..."most" of my friends are from this group.....i say your full of shit......

American have NO right to complain about illegals in their country. Why? Because they refuse to allow their government to issue real, verifyable IDs to its citizens. That is why.

America has a long tradition of open borders and it still has open borders today. There is no immigration policy. And this is not just about poor share-croppers out of Central America crossing the Mexican border into Texas, Arizona, California and New Mexico.

The USA if chuck full of Illegals out of every concievable place on the planet, most of whom came to the US on tourist visas or student visas and simply stayed. Does anybody ever complain about the tens-of-thousads of millionaire Illegals curantly living in the U.S.? Do you have any idea how many filthy rich Arabs, Iranians, Afgans, Vietnamise, Malasians, Nigerians etc etc currantly live without papers and without visas in the USA?

What about the Chinese? They have been entering the USA Illegally for generations and nobody complains about them at all. Why? Because they have a self-supporting system of integration. They never go on welfare. They have internal community suport systems, (Mafia Style), which have been in place for more than a hundred years. They even have their own Chinese language schools and Chinese herbal doctors.

Americans are continuously crying in their beer about "Illegal Immigration".

Well then DO something about ! ISSUE REAL LEGAL VERIFYABLE ID CARDS TO YOUR CITIZENS ! ("New World Order" Christians will start screaming).

How can you complain about the presence of illegals, taking away your jobs, running businesses without licences and burdening the welfare, medical and educational systems when you REFUSE to come up with a system that can verify who is a citizen and who is not ? ? ? ?

THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AMERICA !

Last edited:
What about the Chinese? They have been entering the USA Illegally for generations and nobody complains about them at all. Why? Because they have a self-supporting system of integration. They never go on welfare. They have internal community suport systems, (Mafia Style), which have been in place for more than a hundred years. They even have their own Chinese language schools and Chinese herbal doctors.

!

And they all live in the back of those Chop-Suey joints so no one ever sees them walking around on the street.

American have NO right to complain about illegals in their country. Why? Because they refuse to allow their government to issue real, verifyable IDs to its citizens. That is why.

America has a long tradition of open borders and it still has open borders today. There is no immigration policy. And this is not just about poor share-croppers out of Central America crossing the Mexican border into Texas, Arizona, California and New Mexico.

The USA if chuck full of Illegals out of every concievable place on the planet, most of whom came to the US on tourist visas or student visas and simply stayed. Does anybody ever complain about the tens-of-thousads of millionaire Illegals curantly living in the U.S.? Do you have any idea how many filthy rich Arabs, Iranians, Afgans, Vietnamise, Malasians, Nigerians etc etc currantly live without papers and without visas in the USA?

Americans are continuously crying in their beer about "Illegal Immigration".

Well then DO something about ! ISSUE REAL LEGAL VERIFYABLE ID CARDS TO YOUR CITIZENS ! ("New World Order" Christians will start screaming).

How can you complain about the presence of illegals, taking away your jobs, running businesses without licences and burdening the welfare, medical and educational systems when you REFUSE to come up with a system that can verify who is a citizen and who is not ? ? ? ?

THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AMERICA !

Most american have no problem with immigrant who enter legally and has something to offer beside sucking the nation for everything they can get. You are talking about a few wno oppose any kind of enforcement because of cheap labor for corporations and big campaign donations and cheap votes. Americans need to stand up and demand enforcement and border security.

one reason they dont stay in Mexico is because of the drug violence down there....and you would consider getting out of there too if you lived there.....and you know people who take siestas in the middle of the day?....so they dont want to do the dirty work on farms in Mexico,so that makes them Lazy...but they come here and do the dirty work on the farms here....but they are still considered Lazy by you....great logic.....like i said before....Illegals might be a lot of things....but the great majority are not lazy.....and if "most" of your friends are illegals as you say....and you feel this way about them.....then why are they your friends?.......you dont have disdain for a group of people....and then claim..."most" of my friends are from this group.....i say your full of shit......

They is only 2% of the illegal aliens workforce. My friend know they broke the law and understand how I feel about illegal immigration and it is not something we talk about all the time. I have even goe to court with some to get them to stay in the country. I went to court with my grandson's wife to get here legal status. I disagree with lots of my friends on different issues. :eusa_hand:

What do you think this does to the unskilled american who needs those jobs even if they are low wage? INS and border patrols would take those jobs that would be vacant if illegals were deported. Every business that has been raided has been replace with american lined up for those jobs. who the hell do you think had those jobs before there were 20 million illegal in this country. INS and border patrols has alway had jobs. IF illegal were gone they would still be stopping drugs at the border.
DUH? Didn't you just express your opinion? At least I have an opinion. Have not seen one serious one from you.:eusa_hand: Except ranting and raving about other's post.:cuckoo:

As i said there absolutely nothing positive about illegal immigration.
I have expressed my opinion on this subject in dozens of other threads on this topic and I am certainly not going to do it again. When you have something new to add, I will comment but until then,
Adios Amigo

[/QUOTE]Most american have no problem with immigrant who enter legally and has something to offer beside sucking the nation for everything they can get. You are talking about a few wno oppose any kind of enforcement because of cheap labor for corporations and big campaign donations and cheap votes. Americans need to stand up and demand enforcement and border security.[/QUOTE]

You cannot lay mine-fields around the country. There is no way for Immigration officials to indentify Illegals already in the country if the country has no system of idenifying who is legal and who is not. Without foolproof ID's for its legal residents, any Illegal can claim he is a legal/citizen and there is no practical way to deport them. All they do is borrow somebody's birth record or Social Security Number. The USA has no system of legal picture ID's. And any illegal can obtain a US Passport by using a phoney birth cirtificate and an illegally obtained state ID card. It is common practice.

In order to enforce immigration, you must have a legal method of ID-ing the illegal, and this is what patriotic Americans need to start demanding of their government. If the US Government refuses, Private Industry must step up to the plate and start garateeing citizens true identifications.

Last edited:

They is only 2% of the illegal aliens workforce. My friend know they broke the law and understand how I feel about illegal immigration and it is not something we talk about all the time. I have even goe to court with some to get them to stay in the country. I went to court with my grandson's wife to get here legal status. I disagree with lots of my friends on different issues. :eusa_hand:

hey Lady look.....most of your threads are about the Horrors of Illegal Immigration....you dont have a hell of a lot of nice things to say about them....BUT ...you say they make up most of my friends......yea....some friend you are.....like Flopper said....until you have something new or important to say....knock yourself out putting down your "friends"......your a little whacked out.....even Lost American made more sense than you....

You do understand that Latin America is ganging up on the United States and when the going gets tough, those you helped will stab you in the back in favor of their own. That is the LA RAZA mentality. It's LA RAZA against the world. Why do you think they wave those Mexican flags at the rallies? Because they want to be good Americans?

Forum List

Back