LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

It doesn't work that way. That child born in America is the daughter or son of a taxpayer.

Nobody is going to "ship" them anywhere.

Illegal immagrants are not taxpayers. They are criminals, thus the name illegals.

the child is an American, however the entire family should be sent back to thier country of origin. If the kid wants to come back later, he's free to do so.

Many illegals are taxpayers. You simply don't know what you are talking about here.

Illegals aren't taxpayers UNLESS they file a taxform with the IRS. Do they?

It doesn't work that way. That child born in America is the daughter or son of a taxpayer.

Nobody is going to "ship" them anywhere.

Illegal immagrants are not taxpayers. They are criminals, thus the name illegals.

the child is an American, however the entire family should be sent back to thier country of origin. If the kid wants to come back later, he's free to do so.

Many illegals are taxpayers. You simply don't know what you are talking about here.

Anyone is allowed to purchase anything they want in this country, as its a free country. Sales taxes don't count.

IF they are paying state and federal taxes they they are guilty of several other crimes other then being in this country illegally. They are stealing someones identity and illegal using their SS number.

Anyone is allowed to purchase anything they want in this country, as its a free country. Sales taxes don't count.

IF they are paying state and federal taxes they they are guilty of several other crimes other then being in this country illegally. They are stealing someones identity and illegal using their SS number.

Sorry Sirene, wrong again. they do have tax id numbers, perfectly legit. Been paying taxes for years in anticipation of amnesty. They work, they pay taxes, buy houses, etc..

You guys just assume they are stealing, dealing drugs, living on welfare. Some do that but so do some Americans.

Sorry Sirene, wrong again. they do have tax id numbers, perfectly legit. Been paying taxes for years in anticipation of amnesty. They work, they pay taxes, buy houses, etc..

You guys just assume they are stealing, dealing drugs, living on welfare. Some do that but so do some Americans.

I guess they can buy houses without real ID because banks are filled with Hispanic employees that look the other way to help their buddies.

I guess they can buy houses without real ID because banks are filled with Hispanic employees that look the other way to help their buddies.

They do have real id.

Illegals aren't taxpayers UNLESS they file a taxform with the IRS. Do they?

Yes they do. That's where they get their tax id.

[A good percentage do. I looked it up a couple of years ago, honestly not sure what the percentage is now.

Did you know that in Latino neighborhoods, the majority of taxes that pay for their children schooling comes from outside the neighborhoods they live in. So innocent taxpayers are paying for children that may not even belong in the US. That is why the economy is tanking.

[A good percentage do. I looked it up a couple of years ago, honestly not sure what the percentage is now.

Did you know that in Latino neighborhoods, the majority of taxes that pay for their children schooling comes from outside the neighborhoods they live in. So innocent taxpayers are paying for children that may not even belong in the US. That is why the economy is tanking.

That's pretty simplistic on your part.

Hispanics screw up their own countrys, what makes you think they won't do the same to America?

You think? :lol:

I should have said unbelievably simplistic. :lol:

I should have said unbelievably simplistic. :lol:

Did someone once say the simplest explaination is often correct? What makes you think that those illegals walk into the US ready to work fulltime jobs that even Americans can't find?

How do those illegals live on less than minimum wage when a gallon of gas or a gallon of milk cost the same for Americans as well as illegals?

Why doesn't LA RAZA put out a pamphlet for gringos on how to live in the US on less than $50 a week?

In my opinion babies of illegals are illegal births in this country. Any baby being born to and illegal in a hospital needs to be shipped out across the border the moment it comes out and not birth certificate is given. Just a record of a live birth.. If they have babies at home then the do not have a birth certificate either.

Babies of illegals should be given the same status as the mother. Illegal from what ever place she came from.

Applying this standard, I would not be considered an American myself.

Can we ratchet down the hysteria? Illegal aliens did not cause the Great Recession....I think you can blame Wall Street for that.

Or would you like to tag them for global warming too?

Can we ratchet down the hysteria? Illegal aliens did not cause the Great Recession....I think you can blame Wall Street for that.

Or would you like to tag them for global warming too?

They are causing more damage to the US than many people will admit. You can't keep letting these people take over neighborhoods without some sort of backlash. They are getting taxpayer money that is reserved to help Latinos Only. Isn't that some sort of racism against all other Americans?

Forum List

Back