Limbaugh: Obama impeachment will never happen

The fact that the left have had their panties in such a twist for 20 years over a radio entertainer is hilarious........

[

I have gone over every single one of your pedantic, off base, misinformed, racist, short sighted, childish, ineptly formatted and misspelled attempts at trying to defend your absurd hate filled emotions against all that is right and good about America and I have concluded you would be proven wrong on every point.

Therefore, I will make you BEG me for a response.

That's right.

If you want me to embarrass you by thoroughly discrediting your every point you will have to BEG me.

Oh please, Mr. Mojo, PLEASE humiliate me by proving how fucking stupid I am and please do it so everyone can see just how worthless and incompetent I am.

Now, if you REALLY want me, a Black and a Jew Lover, to rub your nose in your own excrement go ahead, beg me and I will oblige your masochistic fetish to be publicly debased.

And always remember you 'axed' for it.

Shalom, motherfucker!

EDIT: Oh, and for those stupid assholes who felt your shit stain of a post was worthy of 'Liking' they should be made to absorb some of the humiliation. If they like your excrement they deserve to have their noses rubbed in it, too! :lol:

Anyone who likes what he says is as stupid as he and they will accept the same treatment he asks for.

Guy, I trounce you every time you m ake the mistake of crossing me. The very fact you lost your shit tells me I hit the nail right on the head.

Bush was an awful president. It would comically awful, except that so many people died, and that makes it about as funny as this.

bush_wmd_joke_lon816_1.jpg

[

I have gone over every single one of your pedantic, off base, misinformed, racist, short sighted, childish, ineptly formatted and misspelled attempts at trying to defend your absurd hate filled emotions against all that is right and good about America and I have concluded you would be proven wrong on every point.

Therefore, I will make you BEG me for a response.

That's right.

If you want me to embarrass you by thoroughly discrediting your every point you will have to BEG me.

Oh please, Mr. Mojo, PLEASE humiliate me by proving how fucking stupid I am and please do it so everyone can see just how worthless and incompetent I am.

Now, if you REALLY want me, a Black and a Jew Lover, to rub your nose in your own excrement go ahead, beg me and I will oblige your masochistic fetish to be publicly debased.

And always remember you 'axed' for it.

Shalom, motherfucker!

EDIT: Oh, and for those stupid assholes who felt your shit stain of a post was worthy of 'Liking' they should be made to absorb some of the humiliation. If they like your excrement they deserve to have their noses rubbed in it, too! :lol:

Anyone who likes what he says is as stupid as he and they will accept the same treatment he asks for.

Guy, I trounce you every time you m ake the mistake of crossing me. The very fact you lost your shit tells me I hit the nail right on the head.

Bush was an awful president. It would comically awful, except that so many people died, and that makes it about as funny as this.

bush_wmd_joke_lon816_1.jpg

Fucked up formatting.

Fucked up spelling.

Fucked up assumptions.

Fucked up grammar.

Fucked up facts.

Boy, I'd say you are ALL fucked up.

:badgrin:

You owe so much to Bushy for his performance in the White House that you don't even deserve to utter his name in your wet dreams. Shit, you should suck Big Dick Cheney's big dick cuz you ain't even worthy of giving head to W.

I tole you to beg me to humiliate you. But you punked out.

Figures.

Punk.

And don't reply to this post cuz i don't wanna waste no more of my precious time on yo ass unless you beg me to humiliate you.

Just go off somewhere else and be stupid.

You lucky I don't make you want to leave USMB.

If I see you say another lie about W you will get yo feelins hurt boy.

Now don't let get me mad.

And those Bitches that liked your slime of a post where are they?

They ain't steppin up to cosign yo shit now are they?

Like I figured.

none of those are real mojo

Well, how about this?

Hmmm?
Sen. Feinstein’s Own Statement Alleges White House Committed Impeachable Offense

By Robert Gehl on March 14, 2014 Subscribe to Robert Gehl's FeedFeinstein

Sen. Dianne Feinstein is angry with the CIA. We all know that. What the media isn’t reporting is that Feinstein is blaming The White House for the CIA’s actions. And that, my friends, is an impeachable offense.

This from Feinstein’s own website:

In May of 2010, the committee staff noticed that [certain] documents that had been provided for the committee’s review were no longer accessible. Staff approached the CIA personnel at the offsite location, who initially denied that documents had been removed. CIA personnel then blamed information technology personnel, who were almost all contractors, for removing the documents themselves without direction or authority. And then the CIA stated that the removal of the documents was ordered by the White House. When the committee approached the White House, the White House denied giving the CIA any such order…

Sen. Feinstein?s Own Statement Alleges White House Committed Impeachable Offense - Downtrend.com

:D

Last edited:
[

You owe so much to Bushy for his performance in the White House that you don't even deserve to utter his name in your wet dreams. Shit, you should suck Big Dick Cheney's big dick cuz you ain't even worthy of giving head to W.

Yes, i do owe Bush so much. Thanks, Bushy, for my busted 401K and my Underwater mortgage and watching all those kids come home in boxes.

[

Weren't you just babbling about grammar?

[

And don't reply to this post cuz i don't wanna waste no more of my precious time on yo ass unless you beg me to humiliate you.

Like I figured.

Or they just got bored with your silly shit... HOnestly, I'm amused that you are here making a fool of yourself.

[

Yes, i do owe Bush so much. Thanks, Bushy, for my busted 401K and my Underwater mortgage and watching all those kids come home in boxes.

[

Weren't you just babbling about grammar?

[

Like I figured.

Or they just got bored with your silly shit... HOnestly, I'm amused that you are here making a fool of yourself.

Totally bored with his posts and disgusted by his posting style and his filthy language and nasty insults. When anyone needs to express himself in such a way, it signals in lurid neon lights that he has nothing of substance to say. He thinks he's winning because he is louder and more obnoxious, and noxious, than others. He's screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs and saying nothing that doesn't belong down the bottom of an outhouse. There is no reason to respond to him; I wouldn't give him the time of day simply because he is incapable civil, respectable, lucid discussion. He is unworthy of anyone's attention. And watch how he responds to this post: without doubt, he'll prove my point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back