Limbaugh on obamacare - “Richard Nixon resigned over a lie nowhere near this big.”

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The difference is that today's press is racist and refuses to criticize a black president for anything.

Rush Limbaugh Savages Obama: ?Richard Nixon Resigned Over a Lie Nowhere Near This Big? | TheBlaze.com

Nov. 1, 2013 8:14pm Jason Howerton

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Friday argued that “Americans are losing [health care] coverage by political design” through Obamacare. He said the White House knew millions of Americans would lose their coverage, adding that “Richard Nixon resigned over a lie nowhere near this big.”

“And you know the hell of it is that Obama doesn’t think he lied. I don’t think Obama, in his mind, is capable of lying. Whatever is necessary to say or do to advance the agenda is what is morally correct. Doesn’t matter. He doesn’t care. He doesn’t think he lied,” Limbaugh said.

He went on to say Obama and his administration put forth an “abject, purposeful lie to the American people for the expressed purpose of passing legislation.”

“This is total fraud,” he concluded.

If Limbaugh thinks Obama lied, it's only because he's a racist...

Oh, and a reactionary

Have you yet realized that every opinion Limbag has has to do with corporations
increasing their profits?

Fact: ACA makes insurance companies spend 80% of their policy payments on actual claims.

Fact: ACA makes crap insurance policies (which are the most profitable) illegal.

Oh, and a reactionary

I can't agree with your premise that Obama is a racist though race does appear to have had some importance in some of major appointments. In any case, I don't think any of Obama's lies can be attributed to racism. Stupidity, perhaps. Inexperience, surely. General ineptitude can't be overlooked but racism? Nawwwww.

Oh, and a reactionary

I can't agree with your premise that Obama is a racist though race does appear to have had some importance in some of major appointments. In any case, I don't think any of Obama's lies can be attributed to racism. Stupidity, perhaps. Inexperience, surely. General ineptitude can't be overlooked but racism? Nawwwww.

I get to keep my insurance plan, my Doctor, and my hospital, but I don't have a crap insurance policy either.

Limbaugh might be guilty of exaggerating a little bit. Nixon was involved in covering up an actual crime, something which people went to jail for.

Even if you think that Obama's lie is big enough to count as a high crime and misdemeanor for political purposes, and I do, it still isn't something he's going to be convicted of in a court of law.

Obama an insurance expert

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]Obama Gaffe - YouTube[/ame]

Fact: ACA makes insurance companies spend 80% of their policy payments on actual claims.

Fact: ACA makes crap insurance policies (which are the most profitable) illegal.

I support the success of corporations as that means more wealth for our nation. On the other hand I agree with you that they should make it fairly that doesn't hurt people.

:eusa_shhh:

Limbaugh on obamacare - “Richard Nixon resigned over a lie nowhere near this big.”

This is the lie that should destroy Rush's career.

Rush NEVER stops lying...''93 million individual policies will be canceled''- ''If Obama knew 50 per cent policies didn't measure up, he knew they'd be cancelled''- WHAT A PILE OF CRAPPE, HATER DUPES. CHANGE THE CHANNEL AND READ SOMETHING....

The difference is that today's press is racist and refuses to criticize a black president for anything.

Rush Limbaugh Savages Obama: ?Richard Nixon Resigned Over a Lie Nowhere Near This Big? | TheBlaze.com

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Friday argued that “Americans are losing [health care] coverage by political design” through Obamacare. He said the White House knew millions of Americans would lose their coverage, adding that “Richard Nixon resigned over a lie nowhere near this big.”

“And you know the hell of it is that Obama doesn’t think he lied. I don’t think Obama, in his mind, is capable of lying. Whatever is necessary to say or do to advance the agenda is what is morally correct. Doesn’t matter. He doesn’t care. He doesn’t think he lied,” Limbaugh said.

He went on to say Obama and his administration put forth an “abject, purposeful lie to the American people for the expressed purpose of passing legislation.”

Limbaugh is unbelievably ignorant, and so are you for believing him.

Nixon did not resign over a lie. He resigned over a crime he had committed.

Rush NEVER stops lying...''93 million individual policies will be canceled''- ''If Obama knew 50 per cent policies didn't measure up, he knew they'd be cancelled''- WHAT A PILE OF CRAPPE, HATER DUPES. CHANGE THE CHANNEL AND READ SOMETHING....

I'm curious, did you ever man up and admit Obama lied ?

What percent did insurance companies spend on claims prior to the (un)aca?

Define a crap insurance policy.

An excellent post worthy of another perspective. Thank you. :thup:

[

Limbaugh is unbelievably ignorant, and so are you for believing him.

Nixon did not resign over a lie. He resigned over a crime he had committed.

HAHAHA You are such a sheep in that you believe everything TV tells you. Nixon resigned because the vietnam war profiteers (meaning the bankers and news media) were furious that he ended the vietnam war. Of course they couldn't say that, so instead they made a fuss over a lie he told about a burglary committed by someone else!!!! THINK

Fact: Obama lied to the american people

Oh, and a reactionary

I get to keep my insurance plan, my Doctor, and my hospital, but I don't have a crap insurance policy either.

No one HAD to buy insurance at all numbnuts, but if they decided to, they picked a plan THEY wanted.

Forum List

Back