Limbaugh on obamacare - “Richard Nixon resigned over a lie nowhere near this big.”

Limbaugh on obamacare - “Richard Nixon resigned over a lie nowhere near this big.”

This is the lie that should destroy Rush's career.

Oh, please, no one takes Limbaugh seriously anymore.

Hey, I did get to listen to his show. He's now being sponsored by that scam artist who runs the "Biblical Financial Code" links you see on the side of pages.

If Limbaugh thinks Obama lied, it's only because he's a racist...

Oh, and a reactionary

I can't agree with your premise that Obama is a racist though race does appear to have had some importance in some of major appointments. In any case, I don't think any of Obama's lies can be attributed to racism. Stupidity, perhaps. Inexperience, surely. General ineptitude can't be overlooked but racism? Nawwwww.

Well he did hang out at a rather racist preacher's church for lots of years. A man of the cloth teaching to his flock, so to speak. Maybe Barry picked a little something up along the way?

Have you yet realized that every opinion Limbag has has to do with corporations
increasing their profits?

Fact: ACA makes insurance companies spend 80% of their policy payments on actual claims.

Fact: ACA makes crap insurance policies (which are the most profitable) illegal.

Fact: They also made real good affordable policies illegal.

Fact: They also make it so you can't tailor your policy for yourself, you are forced into coverage you don't want and you now have to pay more.

This is the lie that should destroy Rush's career.

Oh, please, no one takes Limbaugh seriously anymore.

Hey, I did get to listen to his show. He's now being sponsored by that scam artist who runs the "Biblical Financial Code" links you see on the side of pages.

I wouldn't know anything about what Limbaugh said if it wasn't for you liberal nut jobs. I never listen, watch or read what he says.

It's seems like the only ones that care are people that are intolerant of others opinions.

Were it not for liberals who set their clocks to be sure they don't miss a minute of Rush (to feed their hatred0) then he'd have very little audience.

God forbid they ever forget how to tell time - as they have forgotten how to tell obvious lies from truth.

Were it not for liberals who set their clocks to be sure they don't miss a minute of Rush (to feed their hatred0) then he'd have very little audience.

God forbid they ever forget how to tell time - as they have forgotten how to tell obvious lies from truth.

That's why we had to go to digital clocks, liberals couldn't read traditional clocks. :lmao:

Forum List

Back