Limit Presidential term to one term

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It would solve a lot of the crap we are going through now

Both parties would be forced to submit a new candidate, and none of this crap about not having Presidential debates for the party with a President in power.

Then they'd never get anything done.
And when they do get something done, you like what they do?

The country desperately wants free of all the great things Biden is doing his next term, and they are sick of Trump as well.

If I could, I would limit Congress as well.

And when they do get something done, you like what they do?

The country desperately wants free of all the great things Biden is doing his next term, and they are sick of Trump as well.

If I could, I would limit Congress as well.
Sometimes I do. Not so much lately. I liked it when Biden fell on his ass a lot. He should do more of that.

Both parties would be forced to submit a new candidate, and none of this crap about not having Presidential debates for the party with a President in power.
I'd say a one day term for this current administration would have better for the American wallet.

Interesting idea.

If you did that you would have to extend the term of office to 6-8 years for them to be able to do anything.

Sometimes I do. Not so much lately. I liked it when Biden fell on his ass a lot. He should do more of that.
Look at what Trump did in only 4 years, and then look at what Biden has done and it has not even been 4 years

This shows you can do far more damage than good in office, just because it is far easier to destroy than create.

Yea, 4 years is long enough.

After watching Trump get impeached 100 times by the DNC, it appears painfully obvious that the DNC will never allow a Republican to win two terms as President as they will pummel him continually until he loses.

As a result, I say why give them reason to do it?

Forum List

Back