Lincoln is an example of perfect following of the Constitution

You manage to see everything as a racial issue. You make everything about race. That's what racists do. Black racists aren't any better than white racists.
Are you on drugs? I'm not sure how you seperate race from the debate over the Civil War. I didn't make the Civil War about race you fucktard, that's what it was about.

Amazing how people that are older than 12 still think the civil war was about race. Slavery.
Its fucking mind blowing! It clearly wasnt and everything in the historical record proves that. It was about the economy.

Amazing how people that are older than 12 still think the civil war was about race. Slavery.
Its fucking mind blowing! It clearly wasnt and everything in the historical record proves that. It was about the economy.
:laugh:

Which historical record denies the role of race?

:slap:
Everything about the Civil War came back to slavery
wrongkiddo.png

Lincolns own words. Howboutdat?
He didnt give a damn about slavery. He was worried about the economy sinking during his regime. He offered the confederacy a fucking amendment to legalize slavery forever, FFS.
What happened to all these records you had? Now it's just your interpretation of Lincoln's words? And who gives a shit about that? I don't. I never argued Lincoln gave a shit about the slaves. The South sure did though and they were done trusting the North with what they thought was their God given right to human chattel. The left the Union over slavery and you can argue whatever the fuck you want about Lincolns motives for war but there would of been no war if the South hadn't left the Union to protect the institution of slavery.

Even a 4th grader could explain it to you
It all came down to Slavery

You need to dump your Lost Cause Bullshit
The war was over secession, the economy. States left the union over slavery, sure. Some even left after lincoln promised them the corwin amendment.
Weird huh?

The war was over secession, the economy. States left the union over slavery, sure. Some even left after lincoln promised them the corwin amendment.
Weird huh?
Secession…..Because of Slavery
Economy…..Built on Slavery
States Rights…..A States right to allow slavery

It all came down to Slavery
Ask Confederate VP Stevens

His motives matter to his motives, they don't matter to the fact that race and slavery are the biggest reason for the civil war. How much stupid are you going to expend on this failed argument?
Did lincoln want to resupply Sumter because of slavery, or because of secession and the economy?

Forum List

Back