Lincoln memorial vandalized

IMG_0102.JPG
Since hate crimes and vandalism has increased exponentially since Trump took over it doesn't take too much imagination who did it.

That's not a real link -- that's Fox News Insider, where anybody can post anything.

Here's a real link

"Vandalized" is a stretch -- it's a bit of spray-paint graffiti.

How about we wait till this guy is caught before jumping to conclusions?

How 'bout we wait to get a full coherent story before running to the internet to post "I just heard it -- don't have a link"? I know, what a concept.

Sounds like this could have been done by any of a number of nutjobs that frequent this forum... who have been saying bad things about Lincoln the last couple days.

That's not a real link -- that's Fox News Insider, where anybody can post anything.

Here's a real link

How 'bout we wait to get a full coherent story before running to the internet to post "I just heard it -- don't have a link"? I know, what a concept.

The ABC link didn't work so I apologize that it didn't reach your specifications

A bit of spray paint? Seriously? How big did it have to be to be considered more than a "bit"?
It was vandalized, defaced, period.
de·face
dəˈfās/
verb
  1. spoil the surface or appearance of (something), e.g., by drawing or writing on it; mar or disfigure.
van·dal·ize
ˈvandlˌīz/
verb
  1. deliberately destroy or damage (public or private property).
    "stations have been wrecked and vandalized beyond recognition"
    synonyms: destroy, desecrate, despoil, deface, disfigure, mutilate, damage, sabotage, wreck, ruin

Here's a real link

Just heard it. Don't have a link yet
ANTIFA, BLM, The KKK are all leftist paramilitary organizations and imo that makes them Domestic Terrorists.

They are part of The Left's Resisitance. The Democrat Party has brought Soviet Union style politics to The US and America needs to stand against it!

Here's a real link

The ABC link didn't work so I apologize that it didn't reach your specifications

You start stupid rumors when you do that, is the point.

Imagine a headline reading "Pearl Harbor is in flames! But we don't know why, don't have a link yet....".
GET the story first, THEN post it. What the hell is the big hurry?

ANTIFA, BLM, The KKK are all leftist paramilitary organizations and imo that makes them Domestic Terrorists.

They are part of The Left's Resisitance. The Democrat Party has brought Soviet Union style politics to The US and America needs to stand against it!

The Klan has never for a moment in its lives been "leftist". :lmao:

This place takes the cake. No shit.

You really are a lost soul.

Here's a real link

You start stupid rumors when you do that, is the point.

Imagine a headline reading "Pearl Harbor is in flames! But we don't know why, don't have a link yet....".
GET the story first, THEN post it. What the hell is the big hurry?

Wasn't a rumor.

The Klan has almost always been an arm of the southern Democrats.

The Klan has almost always been an arm of the southern Democrats.

Who were not 'leftists'.

That's a complete lie. The KKK was started by The Democrat
Party as a paramilitary terrorist wing to
Intimidate Black Americans and Conservative Voters.

The KKK are Leftist in the sense that they believe in the suppression of the minority races birth rates through Eugenics (Planned Parenthood) and Mass Incarceration! See Clinton "Super Predators" and Sanger "Population Control"

The KKK believes in the Pacification of Minorities through Benevolent Paternalism and taxpayer funded Plantation Style Government housing and communities to contain and make docile minority communities.

White Supremacists are overwhelmingly Democrat.

See Byrd, McGovern, LBJ, Clinton, Gore etc. And like it or not Barak Obama was groomed to be a Marxist House (Expletive) I hate the word but it applies.

Obama Bin Lying's Job was to carry out Plantation Policies of The Left, to stir racial divisions so The Left could push us further in to a Plantation Style Marxist Society with us all being "Docile Unaware and Compliant Citizenry". Quote: Hillary Clinton!

The KKK is Fascist!
ANTIFA is Fascist!
Black Lives Matter is Fascist!
The Democrat Party is Fascist!

Last edited:
That's a complete lie. The KKK was started by The Democrat
Party as a paramilitary terrorist wing to
Intimidate Black Americans and Conservative Voters.

The KKK are Leftist in the sense that they believe in the suppression of the minority races birth rates through Eugenics (Planned Parenthood) and Mass Incarceration! See Clinton "Super Predators" and Sanger "Population Control"

The KKK believes in the Pacification of Minorities through Benevolent Paternalism and taxpayer funded Plantation Style Government housing and communities to contain and make docile minority communities.

White Supremacists are overwhelming Democrat.

See Byrd, McGovern, LBJ, Clinton, Gore. And like it or not Barak Obama was groomed to be a Marxist House (Expletive) I hate the word but it applies.

Obama Bin Lying's his was to carry out Plantation Policies of The Left, to stir racial divisions so The Left could push us further in to a Plantation Style Marxist Society with us all being "Docile Unaware and Compliamt Citezemry". Quoate: Hillary Clinton!

This crap again? Fast forward a 100+ years . Those confederate flag waving nazis in VA are not "democrats ". To deny that is to be a hack liar .

Forum List

Back