Lindell The Loser

Lindell the Loser says he lost a bundle. His KOOK behavior and snuggling up to Trump has hurt him. Not such a smart guy, as many here seem to believe. PR nightmare.
"Speaking to Insider this Monday, MyPillow CEO and pro-Trump conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell said that boycotts resulting from his mass voter fraud claims have cost him $65 million in revenue."

"I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell said. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

His business loses more than you would make in 100 lifetimes, he's still worth around 300MIL or so, and you call him a loser. Too funny.
LOL

Dominion will be getting a nice chunk of that.

America isn't suppressing their ideas. They just aren't forcing people to propagate them. That's not a small difference. It's a massive difference.
Of course FaceBook is suppressing ideas it disagrees with

Thats the whole point in banning trump

The left wants to win the debate by default

You say some dumb fucking things, but this tops most of them...
What's untrue about it? Trump is perfectly entitled to speak wherever he is legally entitled to speak. I suggest the street corner in front of Mar a Lago. It'd be a convenient location.

Facebook censored Trump and conservative speech in general.

Fact.
They don't want lies propagated on their site and who can blame them. Trump was pushing the Big Lie which led to Insurrection Day. Who could blame Facebook for not wanting to be responsible for having their platform used to incite that?

America isn't suppressing their ideas. They just aren't forcing people to propagate them. That's not a small difference. It's a massive difference.

Other than a lack of intelligence, what's stopping conservatives from starting up their own "facebook?"

Or, please do if he feels that strongly about it
I'm not like him, I am not intolerant to extremist beliefs such as his, he has a right to spew his hate, bigotry and intolerance like extremist on the other side. It is the free speech that he hates so much in this country that gives him his right. We are also free to call him out on his BS and hold a mirror to his tripe.

than a lack of intelligence, what's stopping conservatives from starting up their own "facebook?"
The same thing that prevented the market from creating more Standard Oils and AT&Ts to compete with the existing monopolies of their day

Nope. They're banning people who use their platform to do bad things.

Like when they ban people who claim the holocaust was a hoax.

We are also free to call him out on his BS and hold a mirror to his tripe.
Careful what you say or Tumblin might show up at your door with a mob of libs and a noose

But thats why conservatives stocked up on AR 15s and 30 rd magazines isnt it?

Other than a lack of intelligence, what's stopping conservatives from starting up their own "facebook?"
they already do, but they invariably incite violence to the point were hosting providers or ISPs wont have them. case in point is parler.

there is also MeWe, and rumble for video.
but eventually racism turns into violence turns into terrorism.

And you think that this type of expression could be at all dangerous?
No more dangerous than it was in 1776 when we declared independence

Although if we asked King George I think he would agree with you

Forum List

Back