🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lindell's Symposium Live

1628623994778.png

Symposium was the ancient Greek term for a drinking party. Now you have learned more than you could listening to that guy if the talked for the rest of his life,
Are you scared to listen? The election was a drinking party.

A day is incoming when none of us are going to be laughing. Think about where we are today. People are enjoying this information as though it was some game show. My team is beating your team... OUR team is being destroyed from within. Did you get that? What's coming to America isn't going to punish those you disagree with and be done. Oh no. We ALL are going down together and that tribalism and 24/7 hate for the "other" isn't going to keep you safe or feed your family or remove those you see as the problem.

The media that repeats every claim by the Left as though it was in stone and fresh from the mountain, doesn't give a damn about the lives and fortunes of Leftist voters. They'll cheerfully get around to crushing you with the same tactics once they don't need your votes anymore. They may succeed in bringing this nation to its knees, initially, but a storm is coming and they won't stop it.

I disagree. I think this will motivate millions of people to demand audits and the truth.
The Left will do their best to ignore this and once they can't manage it, they'll bring the levers of power in DC against every state and every citizen that keeps the light shining on this crime. They are consolidating their power and are setting up infrastructure for their voters to use online to report their neighbors for "radicalism". I don't know how people roll out in the mountain west or midwest but down south, we are getting closer to exploding than I've ever seen in my 60 years. We've had ENOUGH. We are simple folks and don't demand a lot. When DC gets to the place where they REFUSE to live and let live, where they begin kicking in doors because some Stasi wannabe dropped a dime because they got "disrespected online", the shitstorm they set off is going to stun them.

Forum List

Back