🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lindell's Symposium Live

Put it on the networks if there was no fraud. Let Lindell embarrass himself in prime time. All it is is the other side of the story. Let the people decide.

I disagree. I think this will motivate millions of people to demand audits and the truth.
You base your doctrine purely on hope. I base it on reality. The reality is that the millions of Trump voters will be riled, but nobody else because they don't believe it, and will not because they believe with all of their hearts that we are the crazy ones.

He's free to whine about the media and stuff, but it doesn't prove election fraud which I thought was the purpose of the "symposium".

Why should the media cover it?
Why wasn't it covered? You know why? The election would have been overturned. Can you imagine if the networks would air this and people wondering why they never heard these things before.

You base your doctrine purely on hope. I base it on reality. The reality is that the millions of Trump voters will be riled, but nobody else because they don't believe it, and will not because they believe with all of their hearts that we are the crazy ones.
If they are not convinced by evidence that cannot be debunked they, and you, are stupid.

Why wasn't it covered? You know why? The election would have been overturned. Can you imagine if the networks would air this and people wondering why they never heard these things before.
Media doesn’t cover flat earth symposiums either. Is that because they’re trying to keep the truth from the people?

Symposium was the ancient Greek term for a drinking party. Now you have learned more than you could listening to that guy if the talked for the rest of his life,
Progs use Floyd as a hero. There are endless Floyds. Lindell was a Floyd in life at one time. But changed it around. There are many who have change their lives around. But it does not fit eh prog agendas. You want the Village. Well you will get it. And when we are there we will be playing musical huts. And the population will be whittled down.

Many are crazy as shithouse rats, but most are just easily lead.

Here is the link. Learn something.

I don't need to listen to that to know how totally bat crap crazy that man is.

That's on top of being beyond stupid.

He makes the claim that the Supreme Court will reinstate trump on August 13th without knowing that the Supreme Court isn't in session in August.

Also without knowing that there has to be a case before their court for them to do what he claims they will do on Friday.

A person his age should know the Supreme Court isn't in session in August and that there must be a case before them to rule to reinstate trump.

Didn't he also say that trump would be reinstated in March?

Has anything that man predicted ever actually happened?

I don't need to listen to that to know how totally bat crap crazy that man is.

That's on top of being beyond stupid.

He makes the claim that the Supreme Court will reinstate trump on August 13th without knowing that the Supreme Court isn't in session in August.

Also without knowing that there has to be a case before their court for them to do what he claims they will do on Friday.

A person his age should know the Supreme Court isn't in session in August and that there must be a case before them to rule to reinstate trump.

Didn't he also say that trump would be reinstated in March?

Has anything that man predicted ever actually happened?
And that the SC simply can't do that

I watched about as much as I can stomach. It’s so much repetitive bitching and moaning about the media and so little actual discussion of what they think happened and why. Lindell is constantly walking down tangents and interrupting people.

They promised a “bombshell” at 7 and then it turns out they are going to do it later this week.

Cmon man.

A day is incoming when none of us are going to be laughing. Think about where we are today. People are enjoying this information as though it was some game show. My team is beating your team... OUR team is being destroyed from within. Did you get that? What's coming to America isn't going to punish those you disagree with and be done. Oh no. We ALL are going down together and that tribalism and 24/7 hate for the "other" isn't going to keep you safe or feed your family or remove those you see as the problem.

The media that repeats every claim by the Left as though it was in stone and fresh from the mountain, doesn't give a damn about the lives and fortunes of Leftist voters. They'll cheerfully get around to crushing you with the same tactics once they don't need your votes anymore. They may succeed in bringing this nation to its knees, initially, but a storm is coming and they won't stop it.
Wait a minute - Q has a trademark on that. Did you pay royalties?
Are you gonna use "Where we go one - We go all" next?? :lol:

qanon-400.jpg

A day is incoming when none of us are going to be laughing. Think about where we are today. People are enjoying this information as though it was some game show. My team is beating your team... OUR team is being destroyed from within. Did you get that? What's coming to America isn't going to punish those you disagree with and be done. Oh no. We ALL are going down together and that tribalism and 24/7 hate for the "other" isn't going to keep you safe or feed your family or remove those you see as the problem.

The media that repeats every claim by the Left as though it was in stone and fresh from the mountain, doesn't give a damn about the lives and fortunes of Leftist voters. They'll cheerfully get around to crushing you with the same tactics once they don't need your votes anymore. They may succeed in bringing this nation to its knees, initially, but a storm is coming and they won't stop it.
As long as you and the OP are around; the rest of us will have a reason to laugh.

Forum List

Back