🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lindell's Symposium Live

The Left will do their best to ignore this and once they can't manage it, they'll bring the levers of power in DC against every state and every citizen that keeps the light shining on this crime. They are consolidating their power and are setting up infrastructure for their voters to use online to report their neighbors for "radicalism". I don't know how people roll out in the mountain west or midwest but down south, we are getting closer to exploding than I've ever seen in my 60 years.
Wow, that must be frustrating.

I don't need to listen to that to know how totally bat crap crazy that man is.

That's on top of being beyond stupid.

He makes the claim that the Supreme Court will reinstate trump on August 13th without knowing that the Supreme Court isn't in session in August.

Also without knowing that there has to be a case before their court for them to do what he claims they will do on Friday.

A person his age should know the Supreme Court isn't in session in August and that there must be a case before them to rule to reinstate trump.

Didn't he also say that trump would be reinstated in March?

Has anything that man predicted ever actually happened?
30JUN21....that was the magic date.

I watched about as much as I can stomach. It’s so much repetitive bitching and moaning about the media and so little actual discussion of what they think happened and why. Lindell is constantly walking down tangents and interrupting people.

They promised a “bombshell” at 7 and then it turns out they are going to do it later this week.

Cmon man.
As absurd as this all is, look at how many are still hanging on. I feel bad for many of them. The rest deserve it, especially those who are pushing this farce.

As absurd as this all is, look at how many are still hanging on. I feel bad for many of them. The rest deserve it, especially those who are pushing this farce.
This is me trying to feel sorry for MrPillow and his idiot minions :)

1628715402455.jpeg

So? How's the "symposium" going? Any Earth-shattering revelations yet?
This story about Mesa County Clerk who probably released confidential information and gave the county data to Ron Watkins is getting kind of interesting.

OmGGG Just watched 3 minutes. Mike is DRUUUUNK!! :cheers2:
LOLOL

Now he's ranting how a judge just let Dominion's case against him proceed. He's reading about that live from a phone. Railing the judge like it's some yuge conspiracy.

Rants the judge's name to make sure everyone knows who the judge is who's trying to shut him up, according to him...

Judge Carl J. Nichols...

Appointed by Donald J. Trump in 2019.

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back