Lindsay Graham Announces. Yawn

He has no interest in being president. He wants to introduce issues into the discussion.

He has no interest in being president. He wants to introduce issues into the discussion.

Why, honee chile, I do b'leev yer hittin' the cooking sherry a might early this morning and you have done taken a wrong turn yet agin.

This heer thread is all about southern belle, Lindsey Graham.

Think of all the evangelicals that will vote for the war monger that will bring them the Armageddon they so desperately desire. Gay might be a setback. But we'll probably hear a lot about invading Iraq and Iran from him for the next year. Sing it! Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.

Think of all the evangelicals that will vote for the war monger that will bring them the Armageddon they so desperately desire. Gay might be a setback. But we'll probably hear a lot about invading Iraq and Iran from him for the next year. Sing it! Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.

The R field is lousy with fundie nutters. Graham is the only one I don't remember seeing in a photo with the Duggars.

Every damn one of them is owned by the 1% so I suspect most of them will be chanting they want some more ground wars.

He could be our second closeted gay President, after Buchanan.

or hillary could be our first lesbian president. Yoko Ono came out yesterday about a gay liason that she had with hillary years ago. In DC the rumors were always very active about HRC being a lesbian. More to come, O'Malley and Sanders will be on the attack

Forum List

Back