Lindsey Graham and Mike Huckabee 2024

We need a couple of southern gentleman to straighten this country out. The more I here of Senator Graham the more I like him. He has guts and courage to stand up the the liberal media machine. So does Mike Huckabee and his daughter. God Bless Them. I would vote for either one of them n a heartbeat.

In SC LG is known to be a Rino.

He keeps winning and he did the right thing at Kavanaugh sham confirmation/trial.

He keeps winning because he gets a large chunk of the democrat vote in SC. He does do the right thing once in awhile.

Lindsey graham is a perfect example of a bullshit career politician.
His opinions fade like the wind. Along with his integrity.
Fuck graham.
I think mike is a strait up dude but i wouldnt vote for him. I cant vote for thumpers
Hes a straight up dude =/= hes a thumper

Make up your mind

We need a couple of southern gentleman to straighten this country out. The more I here of Senator Graham the more I like him. He has guts and courage to stand up the the liberal media machine. So does Mike Huckabee and his daughter. God Bless Them. I would vote for either one of them n a heartbeat.

This is just too fucking funny.

Says the person who voted for Clinton, Obama, and Clinton.

Says the man who voted for Bush, Dole,Bush and Mitt.

Both of them are washed up politician's.

Voted for Clinton, Clnton, and Edwards...then the party left me. Too far left idiotic.

No I voted for Bush, Dole, Bush and Mitt. Was a republican all my voting life up until a few years ago.

You Both have horrible taste in pols.

grahammccainlieberman.jpg

In SC LG is known to be a Rino.

He keeps winning and he did the right thing at Kavanaugh sham confirmation/trial.

He keeps winning because he gets a large chunk of the democrat vote in SC. He does do the right thing once in awhile.

He can win in 2024 because he can win Midwestern states and he love the USA 100%

Fuck graham.
I think mike is a strait up dude but i wouldnt vote for him. I cant vote for thumpers

Make up your mind
My mind is made, fogie. I think he is an honest, down to earth guy that cares about his country. I just think his religion would guide his politics.
I don't believe religion belongs in politics.

I was wondering when Lindsey Graham was gonna get Mike Huckabee to come out of the closet & do a dirty dance; I guess the time is getting close.

I was wondering when Lindsey Graham was gonna get Mike Huckabee to come out of the closet & do a dirty dance; I guess the time is getting close.

365-Lindsey-Graham-elton-john.png

Fuck graham.

Make up your mind
My mind is made, fogie. I think he is an honest, down to earth guy that cares about his country. I just think his religion would guide his politics.
I don't believe religion belongs in politics.
I don't even believe in God but i know he is a straight up guy so he would easily get my support.

Lindsey is a conundrum though. Unlike most of this board I have never been down on the guy. I appreciate his tenacity but question his motives somewhat. Not down with the war war war pom poms

Forum List

Back