Lindsey Graham and Mike Huckabee 2024

1sdvp3.jpg
Dude are you triggered by this thread? Enough with the spam ffs

As I recall his parents had a gas station/ liquor store and he grew up with his family in a small domicile in the back. I think he is surpringly honest.

I don't think it's a bad idea. It could heal some of the divisiveness in our country. A gay/evangelical ticket? It's got something for everybody.

I don't think it's a bad idea. It could heal some of the divisiveness in our country. A gay/evangelical ticket? It's got something for everybody.
The question is, will they be allowed to dress in drag?

We need a couple of southern gentleman to straighten this country out. The more I hear of Senator Graham the more I like him. He has guts and courage to stand up the the liberal media machine. So does Mike Huckabee and his daughter. God Bless Them. I would vote for either one of them n a heartbeat.

OMG

We need a couple of southern gentleman to straighten this country out. The more I hear of Senator Graham the more I like him. He has guts and courage to stand up the the liberal media machine. So does Mike Huckabee and his daughter. God Bless Them. I would vote for either one of them n a heartbeat.

Lindsay Graham is in the process of destroying himself. He is acting like a idiot. Anyone who ties himself to Trump will go down with him. Huckabee is a fake Christian who is a disgusting ass.

We need a couple of southern gentleman to straighten this country out. The more I here of Senator Graham the more I like him. He has guts and courage to stand up the the liberal media machine. So does Mike Huckabee and his daughter. God Bless Them. I would vote for either one of them n a heartbeat.

In SC LG is known to be a Rino.

He keeps winning and he did the right thing at Kavanaugh sham confirmation/trial.

Suburban women will bury Graham and the Huckster.

We need a couple of southern gentleman to straighten this country out. The more I here of Senator Graham the more I like him. He has guts and courage to stand up the the liberal media machine. So does Mike Huckabee and his daughter. God Bless Them. I would vote for either one of them n a heartbeat.

In SC LG is known to be a Rino.

He keeps winning and he did the right thing at Kavanaugh sham confirmation/trial.

He keeps winning because he gets a large chunk of the democrat vote in SC. He does do the right thing once in awhile.

He can win in 2024 because he can win Midwestern states and he love the USA 100%

He can't win Michigan, Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. That gives Democrats 270 electoral votes.

Lindsay Graham is in the process of destroying himself. He is acting like a idiot. Anyone who ties himself to Trump will go down with him. Huckabee is a fake Christian who is a disgusting ass.

All career politicians are fake... They are all pieces of shit

if Huckabee is ever on a ticket, the left will smear him because his last name sounds like a sex act involving a bee

Forum List

Back