Lindsey Graham Goes Full Handmaid's Tale

I'm confused as to whether the headline in the linked article means that graham (who has no right to opine about American women unless he is prepared for other people to make similar comments about men) is saying that female Americans must tow the "traditional" line if they want a "place" in the U.S., or whether he is saying that all Americans have equal opportunity in the U.S.

I don't think that anyone cares whom Barrett beds, how she conducts her personal life, or what religion she practices. What concerns me is that she has been outspoken in her efforts to screw over other Americans and impose her religious choices on others and still was given one of the most powerful positions in the land. She seems to be opposed to preventing other Americans from exercising the freedoms that she herself has taken advantage of.
Women have been put into peer pressure by other women pushing extreme feminism. Some women lie it, others are forced into it. Women have maybe 25 years or so to give birth to children. And a good percentage of them go for careers over motherhood and many become surly and sullen as they age. And to have extreme feminism we have to have a massive amount of of undereducated and unemployed males. Which will not last. It is a disgrace seeing every field being more and more dominated by women as males become more violent. Figure it out you azz. We will become ripe for despots from all sides at some point. And China set to be the world leader by around 2050.

There is no reason to single out something called "extreme feminism" for blame when dirty preachers have pushed this "traditional" crap on women for millennia and groomed girls for it from infancy on. Decent men and women can always have good, healthy relationships with each other, if this is what they both want, and support each other. It takes two. It is ridiculous to suggest that it is a "disgrace" for women to emerge in every field, particularly given the centuries during which women were denied entry. Men can enter any field that they wish, as long as they study and complete the requirements. If you want to be a doctor, lawyer, computer analyst, or anything else, put down the beer, park the pick-up, work hard, pull the grades, get the diploma.

As for "surly and sullen"? Have you seen the current crop of Republican men? All that they seem to be able to do is scream, swear, and have hissy fits in public.
This is not about keeping women down. This about extremism. Most people have children or relatives who are boys and girls. None want to see any of their own living as lower caste citizens. We are living now in denying males. White males are growing in the number of the undereducated and impoverished. All this to uplift females. It is time to change the quota systems. Before an enemy comes here with one battalion of men and takes over major swaths of the nation.

Women can have a "place" if they follow "traditional values"?

This guy has to go.
Ya'll are really reaching now. You can feel it coming, can't you? The polls lied again.
Code Red panic mode.
Level 5 meltdown imminent.

The right keeps pushing the fiction that the polls got it all wrong last time, but in reality the polls didn't get it wrong. Clinton won the popular vote within the margin error. But they also noted that Clinton's numbers never reached 50% of the voters in any the national polls pre-election, and that never bodes well for any candidate.

This election is entirely different. Trump had no record to run on in 2016. This year he does have a record to run on and none of it is good. The President has an average approval rating of 40% - the lowest in American history.
Things I never thought I would see happening in a country like the USA are on the news every single day.

Ya mean like arson and looting being called "peaceful protests" by the MSM?

View attachment 409924

No, the USA has been rioting, looting and shooting and having race riots throughout my entire life. You people look for excuses to riot. It's the American way to resist change until people take to the streets.

In sane and sensible countries. equal rights aren't things we have to fight for. We already have them. We don't have ghettos, voter suppression, or a police state which murders 1000 people a year.
Interesting... sounds like you are trying to convince yourself that this is all true. If you don't believe it yourself, why would anybody with a fully functioning brain buy your rant?
You should sell it to the fellow low info sheople on the left

This guy has to go.
Ya'll are really reaching now. You can feel it coming, can't you? The polls lied again.
Code Red panic mode.

The right keeps pushing the fiction that the polls got it all wrong last time, but in reality the polls didn't get it wrong. Clinton won the popular vote within the margin error. But they also noted that Clinton's numbers never reached 50% of the voters in any the national polls pre-election, and that never bodes well for any candidate.

This election is entirely different. Trump had no record to run on in 2016. This year he does have a record to run on and none of it is good. The President has an average approval rating of 40% - the lowest in American history.
Things I never thought I would see happening in a country like the USA are on the news every single day.

View attachment 409924

No, the USA has been rioting, looting and shooting and having race riots throughout my entire life. You people look for excuses to riot. It's the American way to resist change until people take to the streets.

In sane and sensible countries. equal rights aren't things we have to fight for. We already have them. We don't have ghettos, voter suppression, or a police state which murders 1000 people a year.
Interesting... sounds like you are trying to convince yourself that this is all true. If you don't believe it yourself, why would anybody with a fully functioning brain buy your rant?

It’s always so interesting when idiots try to psychoanalyze people they have never met. Their conclusions always say more about them than they do about the person they’re attacking.

Sounds like you’re trying to pretend that Mitch McConnell hasn’t spent the last 10 years of his life packing the courts with conservative white men to uphold white male rule via the courts.

I'm confused as to whether the headline in the linked article means that graham (who has no right to opine about American women unless he is prepared for other people to make similar comments about men) is saying that female Americans must tow the "traditional" line if they want a "place" in the U.S., or whether he is saying that all Americans have equal opportunity in the U.S.

I don't think that anyone cares whom Barrett beds, how she conducts her personal life, or what religion she practices. What concerns me is that she has been outspoken in her efforts to screw over other Americans and impose her religious choices on others and still was given one of the most powerful positions in the land. She seems to be opposed to preventing other Americans from exercising the freedoms that she herself has taken advantage of.
Women have been put into peer pressure by other women pushing extreme feminism. Some women lie it, others are forced into it. Women have maybe 25 years or so to give birth to children. And a good percentage of them go for careers over motherhood and many become surly and sullen as they age. And to have extreme feminism we have to have a massive amount of of undereducated and unemployed males. Which will not last. It is a disgrace seeing every field being more and more dominated by women as males become more violent. Figure it out you azz. We will become ripe for despots from all sides at some point. And China set to be the world leader by around 2050.

There is no reason to single out something called "extreme feminism" for blame when dirty preachers have pushed this "traditional" crap on women for millennia and groomed girls for it from infancy on. Decent men and women can always have good, healthy relationships with each other, if this is what they both want, and support each other. It takes two. It is ridiculous to suggest that it is a "disgrace" for women to emerge in every field, particularly given the centuries during which women were denied entry. Men can enter any field that they wish, as long as they study and complete the requirements. If you want to be a doctor, lawyer, computer analyst, or anything else, put down the beer, park the pick-up, work hard, pull the grades, get the diploma.

As for "surly and sullen"? Have you seen the current crop of Republican men? All that they seem to be able to do is scream, swear, and have hissy fits in public.
This is not about keeping women down. This about extremism. Most people have children or relatives who are boys and girls. None want to see any of their own living as lower caste citizens. We are living now in denying males. White males are growing in the number of the undereducated and impoverished. All this to uplift females. It is time to change the quota systems. Before an enemy comes here with one battalion of men and takes over major swaths of the nation.
White male grievance?

That's where you are going?

This guy has to go.
Families are the most basic building blocks of civilizations.
The Left's hatred for families has to go.
So you haven't watch the Handmaid's Tale huh? Or maybe you dream of living in Gilead?

This guy has to go.
Code Red panic mode.

View attachment 409924

It’s always so interesting when idiots try to psychoanalyze people they have never met. Their conclusions always say more about them than they do about the person they’re attacking.

Sounds like you’re trying to pretend that Mitch McConnell hasn’t spent the last 10 years of his life packing the courts with conservative white men to uphold white male rule via the courts.
"The evil white men are holding me back" is just another in a long line of sad excuses to assuage lefty feelings of inadequacy. Blaming all your problems on the boogey men may work in your delusional minds but it doesn't work in the real world, where facts actually matter & don't take your psychosis into account.
The problem with lefties is they are soft minded betas always looking to cast blame

This guy has to go.
Families are the most basic building blocks of civilizations.
The Left's hatred for families has to go.
So you haven't watch the Handmaid's Tale huh? Or maybe you dream of living in Gilead?
Most Dem Voters live inside the Hollywood hate machine.
Liberals are anti-family

I've never been to Hollywood. What are you talking about?

This guy has to go.

This guy has to go.

I guess his words don't apply to him or men.

If he followed traditional family values he would be married with some kids and grandchildren.

He's never been married.

While he supports a man who has 5 children with 3 different women all of whom he cheated on.

That's traditional family values?

So he expects women to follow "traditional family values" but men don't.

This guy has to go.

Lindsey is a handmaid.
Telling a portion of your constituent F.U. will leave Lindsey wondering why they didn't support him.

Its really sad how hateful so many of our "leaders" are.
It's pretty clear that Graham and a bunch of posters on this board have a "Handmaid's Tale" attitude about women
It's pretty clear that Graham, a bunch of posters on this board, and most – if not all - conservatives have a "Handmaid's Tale" attitude about women – hence conservatives’ desire to violate a woman’s right to privacy.
I wonder if anybody would have even heard of that movie if it wasn't for democrat bitching :dunno:

I read the book before it ever became a movie or a TV series. It was published in 1985, and since Margaret Atwood was and is my favourite writer, I read it when it first came out.

The whole idea of the USA government being taken over by an evangelical right wing dictatorship seemed very far fetched, but I'm sitting here watching it play out. Things I never thought I would see happening in a country like the USA are on the news every single day.

LefTard Logic:
“We hate anything and everything that is or might be American heritage, values, tradition or past. But, but, but....we love our illegal wetback households, the ones with the drunk husband who backhands ole Guadalupe once in a while, keeps her in check at home cooking and running that baby factory 24/7...and we love those Muslim households, the ones living life by the Quran and pushing faggots off the rooftops of buildings.”

This guy has to go.

This guy has to go.

I guess his words don't apply to him or men.

If he followed traditional family values he would be married with some kids and grandchildren.

He's never been married.

While he supports a man who has 5 children with 3 different women all of whom he cheated on.

That's traditional family values?

So he expects women to follow "traditional family values" but men don't.

This guy has to go.

Lindsey is a handmaid.
Telling a portion of your constituent F.U. will leave Lindsey wondering why they didn't support him.

Its really sad how hateful so many of our "leaders" are.
It's pretty clear that Graham and a bunch of posters on this board have a "Handmaid's Tale" attitude about women
It's pretty clear that Graham, a bunch of posters on this board, and most – if not all - conservatives have a "Handmaid's Tale" attitude about women – hence conservatives’ desire to violate a woman’s right to privacy.
I wonder if anybody would have even heard of that movie if it wasn't for democrat bitching :dunno:

I read the book before it ever became a movie or a TV series. It was published in 1985, and since Margaret Atwood was and is my favourite writer, I read it when it first came out.

The whole idea of the USA government being taken over by an evangelical right wing dictatorship seemed very far fetched, but I'm sitting here watching it play out. Things I never thought I would see happening in a country like the USA are on the news every single day.

LefTard Logic:
“We hate anything and everything that is or might be American heritage, values, tradition or past. But, but, but....we love our illegal wetback households, the ones with the drunk husband who backhands ole Guadalupe once in a while, keeps her in check at home cooking and running that baby factory 24/7...and we love those Muslim households, the ones living life by the Quran and pushing faggots off the rooftops of buildings.”

You are the one who refuses to hold Trump accountable for doing nothing about the millions working here .

the ones with the drunk husband who backhands ole Guadalupe once in a while,
You sure you're not talking about my drunk Trumper neighbor who has had the cops at his house about five times in the last year because he likes to smack the little woman around every so often?

Or the other Trumper neighbor who blew his brains out when the "me too" movement caught up to him and his sexual abuse of teen age girls while he was a teacher?

Those wonderful people?

'Handmaid's Tale'?

:p

The term is a pathetic failed tactic by Democrats to stop SACB's confirmation onto the USSC, and the very use of the term now causes whoever hear it to understand the person using it is an Anti-Religious, Anti-Catholic faith-discriminating bigot!

Bwuhahaha....

'Handmaid's Tale'?

:p

The term is a pathetic failed tactic by Democrats to stop SACB's confirmation onto the USSC, and the very use of the term now causes whoever hear it to understand the person using it is an Anti-Religious, Anti-Catholic faith-discriminating bigot!

Bwuhahaha....
Actually that term refers to Lindsey Graham's repugnant statements.

The fact that you equate it to Barrett ...well yea...that's her as well. Of course she's keeping a lid on it until after the election because ya know...she's all in for Trump and she knows her views could hurt him

Actually that term refers to Lindsey Graham's repugnant statements.

You know, lying about the origin of the reference does not help your cause - it just makes you look like a LIAR ... AND an Anti-Religious, Anti-Catholic faith-discriminating bigot.

...I guess his words don't apply to him or men. If he followed traditional family values he would be married with some kids and grandchildren. He's never been married. While he supports a man who has 5 children with 3 different women all of whom he cheated on. That's traditional family values? So he expects women to follow "traditional family values" but men don't.
Not at all...

He was saying that if you follow a traditional and faithful path, there is a place for you in America...

He did NOT say that if you did not follow such a path, that there was NO place for you in America...

That was a manufactured self-serving and intentionally and knowingly false articulation of a phony conjured interpretation...

Graham's was a reaction to just how badly women holding traditional and faithful perspectives have been ridiculed and denigrated by the Left in recent years...

Lindsey Graham SHOULD be voted out-of-officce...

But not for THIS...

Bull$hit Arti$t$ come in all colors... including BLUE... as we see in THIS article.

He didn't have to say that. That is the logical alternative. You are the BULLSHIT ARTIST!!

This guy has to go.

Crooks and Liars???

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Another Democrat fake news story which a leftist tells us what Graham said without ever telling us what Graham actually said. Democrats have been documented what now, 20K times lying about what Trump said?

Forum List

Back