Lindsey Graham--THUG LIFE

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Okay so....who is this new and improved Lindsey Graham? Anyway I have been LOVING the GIFs, memes and videos coming out of whomever this new LG is. Highly entertaining.

Benny Johnson took these photos which are now iconic:

Do2QS87UcAA75Y6.jpg

Okay so....who is this new and improved Lindsey Graham? Anyway I have been LOVING the GIFs, memes and videos coming out of whomever this new LG is. Highly entertaining.

Benny Johnson took these photos which are now iconic:

Do2QS87UcAA75Y6.jpg
LOL.

Title of this piece? Bitches be Trippin!

lol

Wonder what Juan McCain had on him?

I've read that various places. Not sure McLame had anything on him--I think McLame was the Alpha of the Betas. Now that he's gone, Graham could just step out. That's what I think.

Whatever it is, man, I just love it. Who knew.

He is taking a right turn to prepare for his next senate election in South Carolina.

I'm warming up to Lindsey. He'll replace Grassley on Judiciary. May be even give 2024 a shot at president. He may be a great example of "never Trumpers" coming home. Trump is not perfect, not even close, but Trump is 1000x better than any Liberal. Just look at the new USSC, I hope Thomas retires before 2020 so Trump can appoint another youngster.

I'm warming up to Lindsey. He'll replace Grassley on Judiciary. May be even give 2024 a shot at president. He may be a great example of "never Trumpers" coming home. Trump is not perfect, not even close, but Trump is 1000x better than any Liberal. Just look at the new USSC, I hope Thomas retires before 2020 so Trump can appoint another youngster.
Don't count your chickens. He did the right thing on this one issue. That doesn't mean he won't double-cross us in the future.

Graham (who has never opposed a sitting senator) says he'll go to Trump states with Dems who voted against Kavanaugh and actively campaign against them.

Forum List

Back