Lindsey Graham: Troll Level Grand Master

It will be good to see what Trump does with the new report that confirms (as if we needed it) that the Russians did interfere in our elections.

View attachment 252089

If they cite the report as truthful, they have to admit the Russians did hack the DNC computers....

Of course, Trump has done zero against the Russians nor has he done anything to mitigate future attacks.

Another failure.

They "hacked' the DNC computers when Obama was President, therefore Trump???

There has been no persecution of Russia (Trump even said he doesn’t believe that the Russians hacked the computers); there has been nothing in the way of hardening our voting apparatus.

Now, in fairness, I wouldn’t announce what measures I’m taking from a security standpoint. We remain as vulnerable as we were in 2016.
Obama sending some Russkies home for the 2016 election interference really showed them.

It will be good to see what Trump does with the new report that confirms (as if we needed it) that the Russians did interfere in our elections.

View attachment 252089

If they cite the report as truthful, they have to admit the Russians did hack the DNC computers....

Of course, Trump has done zero against the Russians nor has he done anything to mitigate future attacks.

Another failure.

There has been no persecution of Russia (Trump even said he doesn’t believe that the Russians hacked the computers); there has been nothing in the way of hardening our voting apparatus.

Now, in fairness, I wouldn’t announce what measures I’m taking from a security standpoint. We remain as vulnerable as we were in 2016.
Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you change your vote

View attachment 252089

Another failure.

Presidential Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure | The White House

Since what was hacked is not a federal network....lol...

View attachment 252089

Another failure.

Presidential Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure | The White House

What part of ‘critical infrastructure’ confuses you?

Why’d Obama tell the FBI to stand down when it was found Russia was interfering in 16?

View attachment 252089

Another failure.

BB333FDB-FF7E-4979-89A1-C49E02EDF441.jpeg

View attachment 252089

Another failure.

Why’d Obama tell the FBI to stand down when it was found Russia was interfering in 16?

Never happened

Never happened
If you stopped being ignorant you’d be a conservative.

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016

the Russians want to destroy america using both parties, graham just said on hannity

Never happened

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016

From your source...

Daniel added that “it’s not accurate to say that all activity ceased at that point.” He and his staff “shifted our focus” to assisting state governments to protect against Russian cyberattacks against state and local election systems.

But as for his work on developing cyber deterrence measures, “those actions were put on a back burner and that was not the focus of our activity during that time period.”

Hardly a “stand down”

Never happened

From your source...

Daniel added that “it’s not accurate to say that all activity ceased at that point.” He and his staff “shifted our focus” to assisting state governments to protect against Russian cyberattacks against state and local election systems.

But as for his work on developing cyber deterrence measures, “those actions were put on a back burner and that was not the focus of our activity during that time period.”

Hardly a “stand down”
So why did Obama order the standown, ignoramus?

Never happened

From your source...

Hardly a “stand down”

Wasn’t done.

Never happened

From your source...

Hardly a “stand down”

Wasn’t done.
Ignorance is bliss, eh?

From your source...

Hardly a “stand down”

Wasn’t done.
Ignorance is bliss, eh?
Just quoting your source. You should try reading it.

"Several weeks ago, I asked the FBI for answers on its counterintelligence probe of @realDonaldTrump. I haven’t gotten any answers. So for starters, I will wholeheartedly support @LindseyGrahamSC call for special counsel and believe it should include FBI" - Senator Josh Hawley

From your source...

Hardly a “stand down”

Wasn’t done.
Ignorance is bliss, eh?
The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a “back burner” after he was ordered to “stand down” his efforts in the summer of 2016.

From your source...

Hardly a “stand down”

Wasn’t done.
Ignorance is bliss, eh?
The Obama White House’s chief cyber official testified Wednesday that proposals he was developing to counter Russia’s attack on the U.S. presidential election were put on a “back burner” after he was ordered to “stand down” his efforts in the summer of 2016.

From your source:

There was no stand down. There was a focus on making sure Trumps buddies couldn’t change vote totals.

Wasn’t done.
Ignorance is bliss, eh?

From your source:

There was no stand down. There was a focus on making sure Trumps buddies couldn’t change vote totals.
Shitforbrains, he was ordered to standown. Just because he played tiddlywinks later means shit.

"I asked Pelosi if she believes there was no collusion in light of Mueller’s finding, and she declined to respond. Asked by @AlexNBCNews if Trump has been exonerated, she said: “I think the Mueller report is clear the president was not exonerated.”"

So the Speaker of the House is refusing to accept the reality that collusion was nothing more than a twisted conspiracy theory. Pelosi is a truther.

Forum List

Back