Lindsey Graham: Troll Level Grand Master

They posted all kinds of stuff, which hacked emails are you referring to?

I don’t know.

You said they “did it in 2018 too”….

You’re saying that the 2016 actions were repeated in 2018 and some bullshit about me being a “sore loser”….

So where are the hacked e-mails from 2018, the Wikileaks dump…etc…? If it happened in 2018….as you say….what were you talking about?
Yeah, so you think 2016 is the only time Russia tried to hack our elections?

No.

It was probably one of the few times a high ranking member of a campaign was made aware of the hacking and, instead of alerting the authorities with “we don’t want the help, we don’t need the help”, the operative tweets about it and revels in the upcoming hack….

Can you draw a parallel for us?
What high ranking official?
Roger Stone.

how was he made aware,]
Not sure. But he was.

they said they didn't tell anyone,
Not sure who “they” are.

He tweeted about Stone getting hacked 6 weeks before it was made public.

which is how they SPIED on the campaign....
?
Not sure. But he was.

is that illegal? your words.

It will be good to see what Trump does with the new report that confirms (as if we needed it) that the Russians did interfere in our elections.

View attachment 252089

If they cite the report as truthful, they have to admit the Russians did hack the DNC computers....

Of course, Trump has done zero against the Russians nor has he done anything to mitigate future attacks.

Another failure.
there is no evidence of the DNC server being hacked . It has been discussed at nauseam in here.

I know that the DNC server was not looked at by Mueller. it was reported that no one looked at it.

So….you believe the letter AG Barr sent to the House/Senate in one regard but you don’t believe the part about confirming the hacking of the DNC?

Which is it?
Well I know there is no indictment. You agree?

We were talking about your doubt of the DNC computer being hacked.
AG Barr says the OIC confirmed it was hacked in the same letter you’ve been orgasmic about for 24 hours now….

Was Barr lying too?
no you asked me if I believed one thing I had to believe all of it. I then asked you was there any indictment in the report. You won't answer. why? you're obviously cautious of something. hmmm. No, I don't believe the report on the DNC server. I know from testimony, no one looked at it. So the report is wrong. just saying. Now, Was there any indictment.

Several Russians were indicted for the hacks…yes. Were you unaware of that?
No Americans were indicted for directing them….which is in the report you’re now disavowing.

They posted all kinds of stuff, which hacked emails are you referring to?

I don’t know.

You’re saying that the 2016 actions were repeated in 2018 and some bullshit about me being a “sore loser”….

So where are the hacked e-mails from 2018, the Wikileaks dump…etc…? If it happened in 2018….as you say….what were you talking about?

No.

It was probably one of the few times a high ranking member of a campaign was made aware of the hacking and, instead of alerting the authorities with “we don’t want the help, we don’t need the help”, the operative tweets about it and revels in the upcoming hack….

Roger Stone.

how was he made aware,]
Not sure. But he was.

Not sure who “they” are.

?
Roger Stone was long gone by the time this happened. They (being the FBI/DOJ) didn't mention this to any current campaign members, because they wanted to spy on them....that's why we will investigate this, they SHOULD have told Trump Page was being investigated, but they didn't.......and they're gonna burn for it.

there is no evidence of the DNC server being hacked . It has been discussed at nauseam in here.

I know that the DNC server was not looked at by Mueller. it was reported that no one looked at it.

So….you believe the letter AG Barr sent to the House/Senate in one regard but you don’t believe the part about confirming the hacking of the DNC?

Which is it?

AG Barr says the OIC confirmed it was hacked in the same letter you’ve been orgasmic about for 24 hours now….

Was Barr lying too?
no you asked me if I believed one thing I had to believe all of it. I then asked you was there any indictment in the report. You won't answer. why? you're obviously cautious of something. hmmm. No, I don't believe the report on the DNC server. I know from testimony, no one looked at it. So the report is wrong. just saying. Now, Was there any indictment.

No Americans were indicted for directing them….which is in the report you’re now disavowing.
None of it was real....the one group showed in court and those went nowhere....the others are in Russia and haven't been to the US......

I don’t know.

No.

Roger Stone.

how was he made aware,]
Not sure. But he was.

Not sure who “they” are.

?
Not sure. But he was.

Apparently not.

Is it something you want your President elect to endorse? Probably not. But hey, we’re talking about Trump and his flutters…. no scruples.

I don’t know.

No.

Roger Stone.

how was he made aware,]
Not sure. But he was.

Not sure who “they” are.

?
Roger Stone was long gone by the time this happened. They (being the FBI/DOJ) didn't mention this to any current campaign members, because they wanted to spy on them....that's why we will investigate this, they SHOULD have told Trump Page was being investigated, but they didn't.......and they're gonna burn for it.

He was an advisor for several months up until the election

Which is it?

Was Barr lying too?

None of it was real....the one group showed in court and those went nowhere....the others are in Russia and haven't been to the US......

Okay…maybe you’re not real either?

Which is it?

Was Barr lying too?

dude, no indictments means no interference or collusion. a dog and pony indictment of someone in Russia with no trial proves absolutely nothing. do I believe they were indicted? sure, I read about it. Doesn't mean the DNC server was hacked. just doesn't no matter how you wish to slice it. Now, any indictments against trump? Nope, cause you stated no "Americans were indicted". But you can't prove the DNC server was hacked. An indictment doesn't mean guilty. someone needs to get a lesson on civics.

No.

Roger Stone.

how was he made aware,]
Not sure. But he was.

Not sure who “they” are.

?
Not sure. But he was.

Apparently not.

Is it something you want your President elect to endorse? Probably not. But hey, we’re talking about Trump and his flutters…. no scruples.
I can have my opinions of what a president can and should do of my own. you don't have to worry about persuading me on something I don't care about. I loved it actually. I laughed my ass off when I heard stone talk about it and the president ask the ruskies to send him the emails if they had them.

No.

Roger Stone.

how was he made aware,]
Not sure. But he was.

Not sure who “they” are.

?

He was an advisor for several months up until the election
No he wasn't, he was kicked out for Lewendowksi, which was in 2015.
Again....the FBP planted spies in the campaign.......how come no one in the campaign knew?

Which is it?

Was Barr lying too?

dude, no indictments means no interference or collusion. a dog and pony indictment of someone in Russia with no trial proves absolutely nothing. do I believe they were indicted? sure, I read about it. Doesn't mean the DNC server was hacked. just doesn't no matter how you wish to slice it. Now, any indictments against trump? Nope, cause you stated no "Americans were indicted". But you can't prove the DNC server was hacked. An indictment doesn't mean guilty. someone needs to get a lesson on civics.

You asked if people were indicted. They were. That they are out of reach of the US Department of Justice changes nothing.

As for the hacking of the DNC, Barr confirms it (as have our intel agencies), as has a Senate investigation…
Your source is Breitbart and talk radio.

Someone needs to get a lesson in intelligence; not spying….just basic smarts. You have none popeye.

No.

Roger Stone.

how was he made aware,]
Not sure. But he was.

Not sure who “they” are.

?
Not sure. But he was.

Apparently not.

I can have my opinions of what a president can and should do of my own. you don't have to worry about persuading me on something I don't care about. I loved it actually. I laughed my ass off when I heard stone talk about it and the president ask the ruskies to send him the emails if they had them.

As can voters.

We’ll see what happens going forward.

Was Barr lying too?

Look man, I don't lie, I don't have to
This company was indicted and went to court, what happened?
Judge rejects Mueller's request for delay in Russian troll farm case

Was Barr lying too?

You asked if people were indicted. They were. That they are out of reach of the US Department of Justice changes nothing.

As for the hacking of the DNC, Barr confirms it (as have our intel agencies), as has a Senate investigation…

Someone needs to get a lesson in intelligence; not spying….just basic smarts. You have none popeye.
But it doesn't matter, because we cant try them, that's how you convict people.......we have a trial, because not everyone charged is guilty.....I thought a lefty knew that?

Was Barr lying too?

Actually, I asked if there was any indictments in the report. open indictments against the president. That was my intent. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. You are correct Mueller did issue indictments. just none within the report to issue.

Was Barr lying too?

ok?

Was Barr lying too?

But it doesn't matter, because we cant try them, that's how you convict people.......we have a trial, because not everyone charged is guilty.....I thought a lefty knew that?

I was asked if anyone was indicted.
The answer was yes.

Apparently you guys want to cheer one part of the summary by AG Barr

But…

Categorically deny another part of the summary….

Such is the life of a Trump fluffer I guess….

ok?
So where is the conviction? Hell even the trial?

The 13 people charged in the high-profile indictment in February are considered unlikely to ever appear in a U.S. court. The three businesses accused of facilitating the alleged Russian troll farm operation — the Internet Research Agency, Concord Management, and Concord Catering — were also expected to simply ignore the American criminal proceedings.

So they thought they could indict and try to tie it to Trump, but a funny thing happened....their bluff was called

Last month, however, a pair of Washington-area lawyers suddenly surfaced in the case, notifying the court that they represent Concord Management. POLITICO reported at the time that the move appeared to be a bid to force Mueller’s team to turn over relevant evidence to the Russian firm and perhaps even to bait prosecutors into an embarrassing dismissal in order to avoid disclosing sensitive information.

So they had representation...what happened at the trial?

Roger Stone.

how was he made aware,]
Not sure. But he was.

Not sure who “they” are.

?
Not sure. But he was.

Apparently not.

As can voters.

We’ll see what happens going forward.
I never said they didn't. The issue was pushing a narrative, that really wasn't true but instead an opinion pushed as a fact.

Was Barr lying too?

Actually, I asked if there was any indictments in the report. open indictments against the president. That was my intent. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. You are correct Mueller did issue indictments. just none within the report to issue.

Not sure what you’re talking about.

You don’t believe the DNC was hacked, you don’t believe the AG who says the DNC was hacked, but you do believe the AG who says there was no cooperation between the hackers (the guys you say don’t exist) and any American.

You believe some words, don’t believe others…etc… all in the same 4 page summary.

Forum List

Back