List all the Official Findings of a Stolen "Landslide" Here.

It is simple logic
Trump is beloved by the people
Just attend one of his rallies….they all love Trump
Everyone on FoxNews and all the friends of Conservatives say how much he is loved
If he didn’t win, he must have been cheated
“All my friends love Trump, How could he LOSE?”
Sad but true. That's how simplistic this is.

I just assumed that we were better than this. I won't make that mistake again.

List all the Official Findings of a Stolen "Landslide" Here.​

1. Trump wanted it to be so.
Nothing but idiots to follow.
The op is filled with taunting, vitriolic language that does not conform to the dictates of a clean start.

Might I suggest you act in a fashion more in line with that of a moderator by not adding to it, or at least moving it to a more appropriate section?

"Republicans of integrity" you mean Republicans that don't like Trump. All I've seen is a one sided partisan shit show and I'm no Trump cheerleader. As I've said before after Republicans crush the Democrats in November they will stop this bullshit and start their own garbage. Nothing ever gets done because there is really not that much of a difference between the parties anymore.

4l0t98.jpg

It is simple logic

Trump is beloved by the people
Just attend one of his rallies….they all love Trump
Everyone on FoxNews and all the friends of Conservatives say how much he is loved

If he didn’t win, he must have been cheated

“All my friends love Trump, How could he LOSE?”
Replace Trump's name with Clinton's in your post and we are back in 2016. Not my President, Russian collusion and so on.

Democrats are really good at voter fraud.
The pandemic and so many mail-in ballots really made cheating easy.
France and many EU countries don't allow mail-in ballots because its too easy to cheat.
For me, looking at the total number of votes from the 2004-2020 elections proves voter fraud.
Can I prove it? No. Do I believe the 2020 election was stolen? YES, its obvious.

View attachment 671129
Huh?
What do you believe this graphic proves?

Actual studies have shown no fraud of significance.

The op is filled with taunting, vitriolic language that does not conform to the dictates of a clean start.

Might I suggest you act in a fashion more in line with that of a moderator by not adding to it, or at least moving it to a more appropriate section?
No clean start violation, or I would have shut it down already.

How can they be "official findings" when the officials never even looked at the evidence? Counting fraudulent votes over and over will give you the same count every time.
Sure they did. Everybody did. FBI, Homeland Defense, Attorney General, Attorneys General in all the states, auditors recounters (both public and privately hired by Republicans, like in Arizona). If there were the most remote possibility, it would mean trump hired the shittiest right wing lawyers imaginable, simply because it wasn't about legal findings and proof. It was about molding public opinion in the eyes of his sheep. Did you get fleeced by Donny or did you just bleat, piteously?

Forum List

Back