List of Constitutional Rights Lost under Trump

Here's your chance to let us know how bad it is for you under Trump.

Tell us about it

Go!

Sorry troll, your thread has no tread. There is no right to privacy, and yet Trump has ordered ICE to engage in what amounts to a dragnet. As to the spirit of the Constitution, Trump has demonstrated a callous disregard to its Vision Statement, to wi:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”
I fully expect some fools to find this post funny.​

Tell us about it

Go!

Sorry troll, your thread has no tread. There is no right to privacy, and yet Trump has ordered ICE to engage in what amounts to a dragnet. As to the spirit of the Constitution, Trump has demonstrated a callous disregard to its Vision Statement, to wi:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”
"there is no right to privacy"
Normal people would just call that america. Not blame it on one specific person. It has been going on for years, you deranged psycho :cuckoo:

Tell us about it

Go!
Trump disbanded the AIDS council because he wants to start a nationwide AIDS epidemic to kill us all.

Liar.
You need to wake up. Trump has exposed us to AIDS with his policies, and we know it targets the populations he hates most. It will spread and end up killing us all.

Lib please you said, "he wants to start a nationwide AIDS epidemic to kill us all" a blatant lie. You filth can't make a point without lying here these are for you :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
You’re blinded by the sheen of his Nazi forehead. AIDS apocalypse is his end goal.

Tell us about it

Go!
Trump disbanded the AIDS council because he wants to start a nationwide AIDS epidemic to kill us all.
You butt hurt about that? :oops:
You will be too when we’re all dead
I dont stick my dick in male assholes though.
Seems like only a small percent of the country (you and your "buddies")would be hurt by it.

Tell us about it

Go!
Uh, and that has what to do with your Constitutional rights?
The right to life, young blood

So you're pro life now?

Oh, okay.
I’ve always been pro-life, playa

Tell us about it

Go!
You butt hurt about that? :oops:
You will be too when we’re all dead
I dont stick my dick in male assholes though.
Seems like only a small percent of the country (you and your "buddies")would be hurt by it.
With that comment you’ve spent more time thinking about dicks in buttholes than I ever have. Trump is letting AIDS spread to kill us all. It’s probably a globalist plot.

Tell us about it

Go!
Uh, and that has what to do with your Constitutional rights?
The right to life, young blood

So you're pro life now?

Oh, okay.
I’ve always been pro-life, playa

Even in regards to abortion?

Forum List

Back