List Press Apologies to President Trump since April 10, 2019 for Carrying Lies

Where is the decency of the Press in regard to carrying lies drummed up by the Obama Administration?

• The Press can and should apologize if they haven't already because they did not investigate.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I will wait to see if the Press is sorry for hurting Trump, Staff and family.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The press does not owe an apology to the President.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • None of the above. My response is below.

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
l
oh please. nobody but you mindless sheep cared, and you only cared because of your loyalty to your political party...it always comes first.
.....all of your posts are tainted now because of your UNDENIABLE USMC screw up...you don't own up to your mistakes

You're the one who is lying here. Yes, the subject of the lie matters. Clinton lied about a personal matter between him and Ms. Lewinsky. Not the same thing as saying you were not involved in a multi-billion business deal, which involved ties to a foreign government while running for President.

Perjury is perjury dumbass.

So a person who says I didn’t eat that cake under oath, is just as evil as the one who says I didn’t kill and dismember the 20 victims.

Bill Clinton told one lie, under oath. Trump has told over 10,000 provable lies to the American people. Lies about Russia, lies about policy and its implications.

The American public wasn’t harmed by Clinton’s lie about a blow job. But it has been harmed by his lies about the Caravan. That lie led a terrorist to attack the Tree of Life Synagogue and murder people.

Trump’s lies about his “enemies” lead another zealot to send letter bombs to those enemies.

Trump’s lies about the press has lead in increased attacks on members of the press. The USA is now in the top 5 most dangerous countries for reporters.

Freedom of the press, and reporters’ lives are being endangered by Trump’s lies. Just as the lives of everyday Americans are endangered because this President cannot be honest with the people.
stop being stupid.....perjury is serious
....if someone lies about eating cake and lies about murder--the perjury is the SAME
it's perjury
stop the STUPID shit--your theory is so ridiculous you make yourself look stupid
..murder is ''more evil''--but the perjury is the same
This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility
Our President lies about everything

l
.....all of your posts are tainted now because of your UNDENIABLE USMC screw up...you don't own up to your mistakes

You're the one who is lying here. Yes, the subject of the lie matters. Clinton lied about a personal matter between him and Ms. Lewinsky. Not the same thing as saying you were not involved in a multi-billion business deal, which involved ties to a foreign government while running for President.

So a person who says I didn’t eat that cake under oath, is just as evil as the one who says I didn’t kill and dismember the 20 victims.

Bill Clinton told one lie, under oath. Trump has told over 10,000 provable lies to the American people. Lies about Russia, lies about policy and its implications.

The American public wasn’t harmed by Clinton’s lie about a blow job. But it has been harmed by his lies about the Caravan. That lie led a terrorist to attack the Tree of Life Synagogue and murder people.

Trump’s lies about his “enemies” lead another zealot to send letter bombs to those enemies.

Trump’s lies about the press has lead in increased attacks on members of the press. The USA is now in the top 5 most dangerous countries for reporters.

Freedom of the press, and reporters’ lives are being endangered by Trump’s lies. Just as the lives of everyday Americans are endangered because this President cannot be honest with the people.
....if someone lies about eating cake and lies about murder--the perjury is the SAME
it's perjury
stop the STUPID shit--your theory is so ridiculous you make yourself look stupid
This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility
1. sure he does :rolleyes-41:
2. HUGE difference--not under oath

l
oh please. nobody but you mindless sheep cared, and you only cared because of your loyalty to your political party...it always comes first.

it's perjury

If all perjury is the same, why are their different levels of punishment? Clearly the justice system views some acts of perjury worse than others.

If I am speeding by 1 mile an hour over the limit or 25 over the limit...I am still speeding but one is viewed as worse than the other.

why is this so hard for your simple little mind to grasp?

l

Lying under oath is lying under oath.
The context of the lie has nothing to do with anything.

Speeding is speeding...yet not all speeding is viewed the same.

l

???!!!!
what???
stop the stupid shit people--you are making yourselves look stupid
perjury is perjury --plain and simple

???!!!!
what???

Does every conviction of perjury carry the exact same punishment? If not, then why not if what is being lied about does not matter?

This thread is to list and discuss any press apologies to President Trump since or around April 10, 2019, for carrying accusatory lies against him by the Democrat Party Leaders lying, and the Press's failure to listen to President Trump who said that he was not guilty of Collusion with the Russians.
lol

Actually, the Mueller report exonerates the press, documenting its reporting to be accurate and correct.

???!!!!
what???

Does every conviction of perjury carry the exact same punishment? If not, then why not if what is being lied about does not matter?
we see right through the dumbshit
please try something better

???!!!!
what???

I accept your surrender

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

???!!!!
what???

I accept your surrender

hahahahah
you've been blown out of the water and dead since that USMC crap
undeniable

it's perjury
LOL

Moron refuses to testify

it's perjury
LOL

Moron refuses to testify
so---he should be FORCED to testify when there is no probable cause? = nazi world

it's perjury
LOL

Moron refuses to testify
I guess they should take him in the night by FORCE--

it's perjury
LOL

Moron refuses to testify
so---he should be FORCED to testify when there is no probable cause? = nazi world

You should look up the definition of “probable cause”. That one statement by Trump “Russia, if you’re listening”, is probable cause. Roger Stone tweeting about Podesta’s emails hours BEFORE WikiLeaks published them is probable cause. Paul Manafort giving Killimnik polling data is probable cause. Junior’s Trump Tower meeting is probable cause. Eric’s meeting in the Seychelles is probable cause. Every lie by Trump staffers about contacts with Russians is probable cause.

There is enough “probable cause” to launch 17 investigations.

This thread is to list and discuss any press apologies to President Trump since or around April 10, 2019, for carrying accusatory lies against him by the Democrat Party Leaders lying, and the Press's failure to listen to President Trump who said that he was not guilty of Collusion with the Russians.

Try reading Mueller’s actual report. Mueller says that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians but there is “not sufficient evidence” that Trump staffers knew that they were coordinating with members of Russian intelligence to lay criminal charges.

Trump lied every time he said “no collusion”. Trump should apologize to the American people for HIS lies. The press told the truth.

I'm about 150 pages in.

I'd bet a large sum you haven't read a single word that didn't come from one of the hate sites.

it's perjury
LOL

Moron refuses to testify

You should look up the definition of “probable cause”. That one statement by Trump “Russia, if you’re listening”, is probable cause. Roger Stone tweeting about Podesta’s emails hours BEFORE WikiLeaks published them is probable cause. Paul Manafort giving Killimnik polling data is probable cause. Junior’s Trump Tower meeting is probable cause. Eric’s meeting in the Seychelles is probable cause. Every lie by Trump staffers about contacts with Russians is probable cause.

in your warped mind only

it's perjury
LOL

Moron refuses to testify

your whole post is just crap--opinion only--no facts

???!!!!
what???

I accept your surrender

hahahahah
you've been blown out of the water and dead since that USMC crap
undeniable

:itsok:

Forum List

Back