List some things you want conservatives to do.

Let's see...

1. Have a sex change

Never gonna' happen I likes the women too much.

2. Go to college

I have in the sciences... It's too bad liberals like yourself who have social justice degrees think they know science.

3. Have a three way

A gentleman doesn't tell.

4. Smoke some pot

Maybe... But I didn't inhale if I did.
*****CHUCKLE*****

5. stop bitching

That appears to be your forte' not mine.

6. Agree with me about the need to fund science.

Finally something I can agree with you on as long as it's 'real' science and not the 'fantasy' science run on scientific consensus you promote.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Why should conservatives give a damn what a liberal wants them to do? It's not like you're ever gonna support them anyway.

1. Have a sex change
2. Go to college
3. Have a three way
4. Smoke some pot
5. stop bitching

I doubt you've had a three-way, or two-way, or even a one-way, with anyone that had any value.

1. Have a sex change
2. Go to college
3. Have a three way
4. Smoke some pot
5. stop bitching
7. Tell Matthew to fuck off

The OP is funny, with some elements of truth. Those who patted your ass for posting #7 - for the most part - seem to be less educated than the norm; conservatives, those who define themselves as such, are biddable (i.e. easily led), and apt to believe anything they read or hear as true or not true based solely on its source.

Ideas are scary when they challenge what the self described conservative has been led to believe, and rather than consider an idea, they find it easier to mock that which challenges them.

Last edited:

1. Have a sex change
2. Go to college
3. Have a three way
4. Smoke some pot
5. stop bitching

The OP is funny, with some elements of truth. Those who patted your ass for posting #7 - for the most part - seem to be less educated than the norm; conservatives, those who define themselves as such, are biddable (i.e. easily led), and apt to believe anything they read or hear as true based solely on its source, and reject anything they've been led to believe is false.

Ideas are scary when they challenge what the self described conservative has been led to believe, and rather than consider an idea, they find it easier to mock that which challenges them.
Matthews "ideas" are repeated thousands of times every month in is his posts. It's like stale bread. Similar to your douchebaggery tbh

1. Have a sex change
2. Go to college
3. Have a three way
4. Smoke some pot
5. stop bitching

The OP is funny, with some elements of truth. Those who patted your ass for posting #7 - for the most part - seem to be less educated than the norm; conservatives, those who define themselves as such, are biddable (i.e. easily led), and apt to believe anything they read or hear as true based solely on its source, and reject anything they've been led to believe is false.

Matthews "ideas" are repeated thousands of times every month in is his posts. It's like stale bread. Similar to your douchebaggery tbh

What ideas do you have, and what sources assist you in developing your opinions?

1. Have a sex change
2. Go to college
3. Have a three way
4. Smoke some pot
5. stop bitching

What ideas do you have, and what sources assist you in developing your opinions?
I posted it right after the op. I think it's a phenomenal idea.

1. Have a sex change
2. Go to college
3. Have a three way
4. Smoke some pot
5. stop bitching

It's not an idea, and yet proves my point here: "Ideas are scary when they challenge what the self described conservative has been led to believe, and rather than consider an idea, they find it easier to mock that which challenges them."

It's not an idea, and yet proves my point here: "Ideas are scary when they challenge what the self described conservative has been led to believe, and rather than consider an idea, they find it easier to mock that which challenges them."
What's challenging about his parrot routine? And you are correct, it is easy to mock him.

Forum List

Back