List your legitimate alternative news sources here. Thanks.

I don't really think there are any unbiased news sources anymore. usually I just look around here and other places people provide links too, and look at them or skip them. So far it's not any worse than watching CNN or Fox, which I quit doing because they're all full of crap.

I don't know if there are any anymore.
You take CNN today... article bitching about Trump wanting to open things back up and choosing economy over peoples lives. - YET - CNN also ran numerous stories blaming the economic downfall on "Trumps methods".
For fucks sake.
Fox News may not be as blatant as CNN, but they simply leave out blame on the GOP and only include blame where a Dem is at fault.
On and on and on

I don't know if there are any anymore.
You take CNN today... article bitching about Trump wanting to open things back up and choosing economy over peoples lives. - YET - CNN also ran numerous stories blaming the economic downfall on "Trumps methods".
For fucks sake.
Fox News may not be as blatant as CNN, but they simply leave out blame on the GOP and only include blame where a Dem is at fault.
On and on and on

No they just don't blame Trump for everything. Look how many times Trump has attacked FNC. He WANTS them to be his mouthpiece but they're not.

After watching CNN anyone who can fog a mirror and doesn't tote the left wing line appears right wing.

Journalism is indeed dead. Everyone works to an agenda. Everyone.

I rely on individuals I trust and my own knowledge of the industry, of history, of politics, and common sense.

Generally, regardless of the source one must pick through the opinion and commentary, choose the hard news bits that remain within the realm of possibility, and proceed from there.

Also, it's always better to wait a bit before making a judgment. The hard news bits are subject to change.

Those sources proven to be especially distrusted, such as Democrats, can be dispensed with immediately.

media-navigator.png

There are a few professors and a few politicos that got expelled from the establishment that I follow. Some have even been forced to move overseas.

This is just a sampling of sites I look at occasionally;

Last edited:
Thank you for all of those links, I am going to check them all out.

I'm going to discontinue using this Fed Starving account now and continue on with Overtime Paycheck, my new user account.

I don't really think there are any unbiased news sources anymore. usually I just look around here and other places people provide links too, and look at them or skip them. So far it's not any worse than watching CNN or Fox, which I quit doing because they're all full of crap.

Too difficult to rely on news sources with large reporting crews. Each newsroom probably has both serious reporters and screwy reporters and maybe the screwy ones have the real ones outnumbered and are deciding the way things are in the news room. That's just a guess.

I would rely on single reporters who build their own reputation over reporting teams that lend screwy reporters the credibility of the serious reporters. I don't watch the news that often anyways so I wouldn't know what reporters are more reliable.

After watching CNN anyone who can fog a mirror and doesn't tote the left wing line appears right wing.

Yeah, I hate that, its like if they can't make you be a jew then you're automatically a nazi. I am sorry you bastard but there's over 7 billion people in this world that are neither nazis nor jews and none of them like either of you. Both of you can go eat shit. You're both outnumbered.

Last edited:

I rely on individuals I trust and my own knowledge of the industry, of history, of politics, and common sense.

Generally, regardless of the source one must pick through the opinion and commentary, choose the hard news bits that remain within the realm of possibility, and proceed from there.

Also, it's always better to wait a bit before making a judgment. The hard news bits are subject to change.

Those sources proven to be especially distrusted, such as Democrats, can be dispensed with immediately.

You should also consider that sometimes reliable and serious reporters are given incorrect information or make honest mistakes. Some of the screwy reporters could also deliberately sabotage the work of serious and correct reporters, damaging their reputations.

You should also consider that sometimes reliable and serious reporters are given incorrect information or make honest mistakes. Some of the screwy reporters could also deliberately sabotage the work of serious and correct reporters, damaging their reputations.
Yeah here's a real good example of that.

Holy stupid batman.

Forum List

Back