Listen to the exact words in the exact books Democrats want in our public school libraries

I did and you floundered. I argued sexual satisfaction is what most people engaging in sexual intercourse desire by the evidence of people engaging in way more sexual gratification in their lives than sexual procreation.
It's actually more complicated than a dichotomy between sexual satisfaction and procreation.

The spectrum that drives human sexual activity is vastly more varied and complex.

Other animals do not exhibit this behavior.
:auiqs.jpg:

Your ignorance is as staggering as your belief you possess meaningful knowledge.

Truly spectacular.

Don't give me that male dogs hump each other either, that is a dominance thing, no actual sex is going on there.

And yet it's sad too.

You choose to remain ignorant.

Ask yourself why.
Do tell. Tell us how it is scientifically natural to be sexually attracted to the same sex, despite the scientific fact that other animals, who act much more on instinct, do not exhibit this behaviour.
Do learn.

Do post AFTER exploring whether what you believe is true or wildly false.
It is a learned trait, a trait that animals are not exposed to and therefore do not express.

Spectacular ignorance.

Epic.

:)

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I feel you, White Boy. Boy on boy sex, boy on girl with penis sex, girl on boy sex, girl on boy without penis sex, it's all so complicated.
Now that's some kinky, sparkly fan fiction.

There may be hope for you joining us in the 21st century. :)

Wow! I was completely unaware of that. Please provide a link.
The link is all in their fevered/triggered imaginations.

Repression/envy/homophobia (along with severe mental illness in some cases) is what drives all of this.

"Howcum I couldn't have teenage boy/boy or girl/girl sex???? And now it's too late!!!! I blame the imaginary Marxist pedophiles!"

What you do get is the concept that sex with the same gender is ordinary, normal and acceptable.
So it's like the Bible normalizing, glamorizing and glorifying child rape, torture and murder?

I'll go with over 12s learning that consensual gay sex is okay rather than their believing it's okay for them to be raped/tortured/murdered.
A child learns that sex with an adult is something to be welcomed.
They learn this from the Bible, yes.

Forum List

Back