Listen to the exact words in the exact books Democrats want in our public school libraries

Ah, the No True Scotsman Fallacy.

First, quit trying to conflate homosexuality with pedophilia. Most pedophilia is adult men assaulting underage females.

Second, people are going to be gay no matter what their upbringing. Sexual orientation is part of the psychology, It can't be taught by rote.

Oh, absolutely. First, when I meet a "Christian" that does what Jesus said, I'll let you know. Second, the stuff in the bible is in there, as much as you want to pretend it isn't.

The scientist have observed homosexual behavior in animals, how is that jumping through a hoop?

Then quit “conflating” basic cohabitation with mating pairs!

Geez

Curried Goats goes off into his feelings again. Please stop sharing, Karen
I'm expressing joy and amusement and sharing that with others. You're sitting here crying about having to see my posts when there is an obvious solution to that. Find a safe space. 😄

I'm expressing joy and amusement and sharing that with others. You're sitting here crying about having to see my posts when there is an obvious solution to that. Find a safe space. 😄

Gotcha, thanks gay boy. And bonus, I never have to ask, "so how do you feel about that," huh, Karen?

Ah, the No True Scotsman Fallacy.

First, quit trying to conflate homosexuality with pedophilia. Most pedophilia is adult men assaulting underage females.

Second, people are going to be gay no matter what their upbringing. Sexual orientation is part of the psychology, It can't be taught by rote.

Oh, absolutely. First, when I meet a "Christian" that does what Jesus said, I'll let you know. Second, the stuff in the bible is in there, as much as you want to pretend it isn't.

The scientist have observed homosexual behavior in animals, how is that jumping through a hoop?
You are asking fallible humans to be perfect Jesus knew we wouldn't be as only he was.
Negative trauma is what brings the onset of homosexuality

Curried Goats is still droning on about how she/they feel, huh? You don't sound like you care about its feelings any more than I do
That is very true he/she/it is just another vomit inducing queer, listen I get it, they understand deep down that their perversion is wrong, however if they can force everybody to accept it as normal, they no longer will feel bad for their sexual deviancy

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I have refuted you idiotic posts ad nausea
Your claims, sans evidence isn't all that compelling. Here's a scientific article that's makes a compelling case that indiscriminate sex (sex with any available mate) could of likely evolved before the ability to be discerning about our sexual partners(hetero or homosexuality). Meaning things like our senses wouldn't evolve all the same time which means we could of been mating in the dark with anything that moves hoping for the best. In fact they make a good argument that indiscriminate mating can be less of a resource drain for organisms than using resources to find the perfect mate.

Why Is Same-Sex Sexual Behavior So Common in Animals?

Your claims, sans evidence isn't all that compelling. Here's a scientific article that's makes a compelling case that indiscriminate sex (sex with any available mate) could of likely evolved before the ability to be discerning about our sexual partners(hetero or homosexuality). Meaning things like our senses wouldn't evolve all the same time which means we could of been mating in the dark with anything that moves hoping for the best. In fact they make a good argument that indiscriminate mating can be less of a resource drain for organisms than using resources to find the perfect mate.

Why Is Same-Sex Sexual Behavior So Common in Animals?
No need to read, I am quite sure while needing more funding to support them, they will agree to find whatever they are told, they are just trying to help you feel normal instead of the sexually perverted queer you are!

Forum List

Back