Listen To Track Palin’s Drunken ‘Gay’ Rant During The Bloody Alaska Party Brawl

Some assholes were sexually harassing his sisters, and he did what any good brother would do. He beat their asses.

Good for him. I hope he knocked out some teeth.
see, that would make for a good video.

If enough stops feeding the trolls they might slink back to under their bridge.

You liberals sure do relish the Jerry Springer style bullshit. It's like the "fix" for the lowbrow addiction ya'll have
Considering that the GOP frontrunner is a Reality Show star who's just been endorsed by another Reality show queen.......your post is yummy Irony.
I don't remember the last time you ever actually addressed a topic without deflection

You liberals sure do relish the Jerry Springer style bullshit. It's like the "fix" for the lowbrow addiction ya'll have
Considering that the GOP frontrunner is a Reality Show star who's just been endorsed by another Reality show queen.......your post is yummy Irony.
I don't remember the last time you ever actually addressed a topic without deflection
What can I say.....I love Irony and I bow to your Ironic abilities.

that's her job along with quite a few others on here. Mrs. Palins children has nothing to do with this as she isn't running for office. but this how low they will crawl for their party. because they can't win any other way. face it
Obama's campaign was one the nastiest I had seen over my 60 years and you saw what they do Mrs. Palin then. this stuff is garbage. put it out of our misery

that's her job along with quite a few others on here. Mrs. Palins children has nothing to do with this as she isn't running for office. but this how low they will crawl for their party. because they can't win any other way. face it
Obama's campaign was one the nastiest I had seen over my 60 years and you saw what they do Mrs. Palin then. this stuff is garbage. put it out of our misery
My goodness...that post sounded awfully hateful, Staphanie.

Am I the only person who finds it ironic that CAMPBELL is posting about somebody else's drunken ranting?

She never has. Bode can't track.

She's the drunk fat dyke at the bar that mumbles random but often agitated inanities, all day and all night long.

Am I the only person who finds it ironic that CAMPBELL is posting about somebody else's drunken ranting?

no shit. he needs a life. this stuff is lowlife garbage. He's not doing himself any favors posting this stuff. I can't stomach his crap any longer.

Some assholes were sexually harassing his sisters, and he did what any good brother would do. He beat their asses.

Good for him. I hope he knocked out some teeth.

Genuine question. Do we know for sure this to be the case? I haven't really followed this story.

I've tried a quick google but at this point all this is coming up is Track punching his wife in the face.

Forum List

Back