Little Bobby Jindal throws tantrum ignoring voters and issueing EO legalizing discrimination

42 U.S. Code § 2000a - Prohibition against discrimination or segregation in places of public accommodation

All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.

Many LOCAL (state's rights, folks) ordinances also protect gays.

So?

That means nothing to me.

Do you own a business open to the public?

Yes I do, a gun shop and I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone I believe doesn't need to be owning a firearm. They may have the right to bear arms, but they don't have the right to buy it from me.

Then I guess you're lucky you've not gotten caught discriminating based on race, religion, etc.

I don't "get caught" because my refusal to sell doesn't have anything to do with race or religion, etc. At least not that can be proven. :)
Then you're deceitful, dishonest, and a liar – and clearly proud of it; typical of most conservatives.

Now you're being sillier. Churches, Mosques, Synagogues or any other religious organization will never have to perform a ceremony against the tenants of their faith.

5 Imams Who Are Openly Gay - LGBT Muslims

Funny that the queer mafia never goes into a Halal bakery and demands that they cater homosexual weddings. Of course if you did, it would be YOUR head on the cake.

So, I wonder if the left would embrace a law requiring a Muslim business owner to server me pork chops or bacon? Or, better yet, considering homosexuality is punishable by death, force a Muslim baker to bake a cake for two gays?

As a matter of fact, we have. In Minnesota, Muslin cab drivers refused to drive anyone carrying alcohol. They put a stop to that right away.

So what, you people really have a lot of nerve pointing a finger at a governor using his pen after Obama ignores congress and the courts and uses his pen. You're chickens are coming home to roost, eat it.
An interesting take, with no small measure of accuracy or truth in it.

So, I wonder if the left would embrace a law requiring a Muslim business owner to server me pork chops or bacon? Or, better yet, considering homosexuality is punishable by death, force a Muslim baker to bake a cake for two gays?

So I wonder why "the right" always brings up this silly analogy? Nobody has been asked to provide a product or service they don't provide to straight couples.

If the Muslim business owner served me a pork chop, but refused to serve you a pork chop, THAT would be discrimination.

Well, it isn't silly. I assure you a Muslim cleric will not perform a gay marriage while we will provide services for heterosexuals. I can pretty darned well assure you he ain't baking a cake with two dudes on top either.

Now you're being sillier. Churches, Mosques, Synagogues or any other religious organization will never have to perform a ceremony against the tenants of their faith.

But why not, you will support churches that refuse to marry gays? Sorry, the militant gays will not let that go unchallenged.

Why not? Because we have a first amendment. I'm sure you can name all the churches that have had to perform an interracial or interfaith marriage, right?

So I wonder why "the right" always brings up this silly analogy? Nobody has been asked to provide a product or service they don't provide to straight couples.

If the Muslim business owner served me a pork chop, but refused to serve you a pork chop, THAT would be discrimination.

Well, it isn't silly. I assure you a Muslim cleric will not perform a gay marriage while we will provide services for heterosexuals. I can pretty darned well assure you he ain't baking a cake with two dudes on top either.

Ok then, what about a Muslim baker?

What about them? If they violate a localities public accommodation laws and get caught, they get fined.

As a matter of fact, we have. In Minnesota, Muslin cab drivers refused to drive anyone carrying alcohol. They put a stop to that right away.

You didn't take care of shit. There was never any government or court action.

Muslim Cab Drivers Refuse to Transport Alcohol and Dogs - ABC News

What happened is Lyft and Uber broke the government monopoly for cabs. Since only Muslims were allowed cabs in Michigan and Minnesota, it was an issue. Once the government monopoly was broken, people just turned to Uber.

You didn't take care of shit. There was never any government or court action.

Muslim Cab Drivers Refuse to Transport Alcohol and Dogs - ABC News

What happened is Lyft and Uber broke the government monopoly for cabs. Since only Muslims were allowed cabs in Michigan and Minnesota, it was an issue. Once the government monopoly was broken, people just turned to Uber.

Uber is the latest rip-off to the American worker-contractors.

Uber make tens of millions and carries close to zero liability while their contractor's make all of the revenue, most net at or close to minimum wage, carry the liability for themselves and their vehicle, AND if you are hit by an Uber contractor, chances are they don't have the necessary insurance to pay.

Well of course it is, Without government monopolies, how will Commisars vacation in the islands? Corruption cannot be continued if there isn't a monopoly ensuring that bureaucrats have clout to sell.

Uber make tens of millions and carries close to zero liability while their contractor's make all of the revenue, most net at or close to minimum wage, carry the liability for themselves and their vehicle, AND if you are hit by an Uber contractor, chances are they don't have the necessary insurance to pay.

Yeah, complete bullshit.

Be truthful and I will discuss if with you. Spew party propaganda and I'll just call you a liar - which you are.

Well of course it is, Without government monopolies, how will Commisars vacation in the islands? Corruption cannot be continued if there isn't a monopoly ensuring that bureaucrats have clout to sell.

Yeah, complete bullshit.

Be truthful and I will discuss if with you. Spew party propaganda and I'll just call you a liar - which you are.

The tens of thousands of independently owned cabs and cab companies in the US are government monopolies. Sure they are. LOL!

I am being truthful. Uber is trying to squeeze into Nevada. The dozens of shell companies that Uber has in each State they operate makes them suspect, in that, why would you need shell companies if you are on the 'up and up?'

You mean Jindal issued an executive order that protects religious vendors from bigoted harassment and targeting by the gay rights gestapo. It simply means that religious vendors can't be coerced into servicing a ceremony that they find morally and spiritually offensive, and of course such protection infuriates gay rights thugs.

Your concept of "democracy" is the exact opposite of that of the founding fathers.

Forum List

Back