Little liberal girl said the quiet part out loud 🤣

This is a high effort parody account.

No other way to explain it. I know leftoids are pretty much this stupid and this awful, but a real person would have taken down the post in question and a real person would have had consequences - the Erica Report isn’t a thing, this person doesn’t exist outside of Twitter.

I took the bait too, initially, so I don’t blame anyone. Ragebait seems to be the purpose of this account, farming views and engagement, I don’t see how they can make money this way, so maybe they just get off on it.

No other way to explain it. I know leftoids are pretty much this stupid and this awful, but a real person would have taken down the post in question and a real person would have had consequences - the Erica Report isn’t a thing, this person doesn’t exist outside of Twitter.

I took the bait too, initially, so I don’t blame anyone. Ragebait seems to be the purpose of this account, farming views and engagement, I don’t see how they can make money this way, so maybe they just get off on it.

Not sure about that. I didn't see anything I would consider parody or trolling in her past...

https://twitter.com/ericareport/media

I would say by the end of today we will have that answer.
People are trying to look into the account to access whether it is real or not.
The confusing thing is the account has 1234 tweets, and people have combed through them and until this single post - they are all straight up pro-left post with no satire.

The confusing thing is the account has 1234 tweets, and people have combed through them and until this single post - they are all straight up pro-left post with no satire.
There was at least one double mask COVID post that felt so over the top I saw that I was certain it was a parody of a leftist, not an actual leftist.

Yes, I know - Poe's Law. How can you tell?

Experience. That's a shop, I can't tell it's a shop from years of experience and because of the pixels...

Fake Edit:
500pxShopped.jpg

UPDATE - not 100% verified yet but it is more and more looking like this is a parody account.
The photo of the girl looks exactly like a German girl who worked for a marketing firm in Germany several years ago.

FhyTDAeXEAM5TeT.jpg

Strange in that I cannot see the post on Twitter.
I don't have a Twitter account, but I can still access links and see the replys, but not this one.

UPDATE - not 100% verified yet but it is more and more looking like this is a parody account.
The photo of the girl looks exactly like a German girl who worked for a marketing firm in Germany several years ago.

View attachment 800203

Not sure if that's her, unless it's a clever-disguised troll account. Tineye.com com didn't find but one previous use of Erica Marsh's picture, but Google images returned a bunch of hits, including this one, which has similar information to her Twitter profile:

Get to Know Erica Marsh: Biography, Net Worth, Family Members, and Age - The Boring Magazine

But then, there's also this, so you could be right...

Last edited:
Odd, I know a black guy who worked for the town till he retired and now sells kick-ass fish dinners for $17.00 a pop. The line winds around the block on the weekends.
I got 2 black friends that worked for the city for a career. I am very proud of them. They did what they wanted to do.

They lived The American Dream. Good on 'em.

Last edited:
There was at least one double mask COVID post that felt so over the top I saw that I was certain it was a parody of a leftist, not an actual leftist.

Yes, I know - Poe's Law. How can you tell?

Experience. That's a shop, I can't tell it's a shop from years of experience and because of the pixels...

Fake Edit:
500pxShopped.jpg
If it's photoshop whoever did it was very good. I can't see any evidence. Ok, looking at it again perhaps the light on back of the guy is a tell but I can't be sure.

Yep, she is a stupid Moon Bat.

Forum List

Back