Little Marco Rubio: There's no evidence whatsoever that Trump's tax cuts has helped American workers

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) told The Economist in a recent interview that "there's no evidence whatsoever" that the corporate tax cut Republicans passed last year is overwhelmingly benefiting workers.

“There is still a lot of thinking on the right that if big corporations are happy, they’re going to take the money they’re saving and reinvest it in American workers,” Rubio said in the interview, published late last week. “In fact they bought back shares, a few gave out bonuses; there’s no evidence whatsoever that the money’s been massively poured back into the American worker.”
9d8e9550-d357-0133-a292-0e55e2be01e5.gif

Rubio: 'No evidence' that corporate tax cut is overwhelmingly benefiting workers

:21: Okay, SOooo DOPers show us where and who are getting these 1%er Benefits making under 250k?

Last edited:
Well heck.....we need to give Nancy Pelosi back her crumbs then.
:dunno:
More like we need to take her 1%er profits and all other 5%ers profits away
from the 2017 BS Tax Scam. I recall Nancy did not vote for the BS.
I can see this happening in the future. Repealing most of the BS 2017 Tax Cut
Scam that was only passed to please GOP BIG Donors. What did the other 90% get? List them.

You mean we gave those corporations all those tax cuts and they just kept them?

The lowest unemployment number in the black and Hispanic and poor inner city neighborhoods ever....and the lowest it has been nation wide in 10 years....what are you libs taking...at least you could share....:113:

The lowest unemployment number in the black and Hispanic and poor inner city neighborhoods ever....and the lowest it has been nation wide in 10 years....what are you libs taking...at least you could share....:113:
488b4c68e4a36e70f06140d7099e6ef5c676c508a215e5392472b28238179f95.jpg

Yeah....Buuuaaaahahahaha give the credit to the guy that left office nearly two years ago and never improved the economy while he was in office....at least you hacks are finally admitting the economy is doing great....heyyyyyyyy "great" there is that word again....as in making America great again.....Obama did it BUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he did everything he could to harm the economy....

All Americans know the tax cuts balderdash was a scam, once again, for corporations.

All Americans know the tax cuts balderdash was a scam, once again, for corporations.

Terry Hood, 34, an African-American who works at a Dollar General store in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and took this year’s poll, said he voted for Democrat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.

But he will consider a Republican for Congress because he believes the party is making it easier to find jobs and he applauds the recent Republican-led tax cut.

It sounds strange to me to say this about the Republicans, but they’re helping with even the small things,” Hood said in a phone interview. “They’re taking less taxes out of my paycheck. I notice that.

Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll

How did he do it?
It started back under Clinton years.
Both Obama and even less the Great Douche had much to do with it.

But Obama was more helpful, The Great Douche / GOP/DOPers will do nothang for colored folks

How did he do it?
It started back under Clinton years.
Both Obama and even less the Great Douche had much to do with it.

But Obama was more helpful, The Great Douche / GOP/DOPers will do nothang for colored folks

You're not answering my question. What specific policy initiatives achieved this?

How did he do it?
See Clinton and Obama earned the most credits.

upload_2018-4-30_19-51-50.png

Claiming other low numbers is so DOPer WEAK.
But you voted Great Orange Douche. So facts don't matter to you.

Hey Rubio, anybody with a gotdamned brain cell saw that shit coming. I have yet to hear of one single person who's paycheck got a tax bump, maybe a dollar or two, but that's about it. This permanent tax cut is for the rich, we all knew it, cept for the brain dead, ie Trump supporters and for Trump to have just one person talk....a stupid white bitch as always, say her family got an additional 2 grand in their pay? Yeah, right bitch!!:abgg2q.jpg:

How did he do it?

View attachment 190934

It was almost just as low under Bush as well. Still not answering my question, so I'll ask it again. What specific policy initiatives of Clinton and Obama achieved such low rates of unemployment for blacks?

Well heck.....we need to give Nancy Pelosi back her crumbs then.
:dunno:
More like we need to take her 1%er profits and all other 5%ers profits away
from the 2017 BS Tax Scam. I recall Nancy did not vote for the BS.
I can see this happening in the future. Repealing most of the BS 2017 Tax Cut
Scam that was only passed to please GOP BIG Donors. What did the other 90% get? List them.
Yeah.....sure.....right.....uh-huh....:heehee:

How did he do it?

View attachment 190934

It was almost just as low under Bush as well. Still not answering my question, so I'll ask it again. What specific policy initiatives of Clinton and Obama achieved such low rates of unemployment for blacks?
A good part was budget deficit surplus of $127 billion
When was the last GOP deficit surplus?
Obama was doing this as well.

Forum List

Back