Little Marco Rubio: There's no evidence whatsoever that Trump's tax cuts has helped American workers

The lowest unemployment number in the black and Hispanic and poor inner city neighborhoods ever....and the lowest it has been nation wide in 10 years....what are you libs taking...at least you could share....:113:
488b4c68e4a36e70f06140d7099e6ef5c676c508a215e5392472b28238179f95.jpg

How did he do it?
See Clinton and Obama earned the most credits.

View attachment 190934

Claiming other low numbers is so DOPer WEAK.
But you voted Great Orange Douche. So facts don't matter to you.

It was almost just as low under Bush as well. Still not answering my question, so I'll ask it again. What specific policy initiatives of Clinton and Obama achieved such low rates of unemployment for blacks?
A good part was budget deficit surplus of $127 billion

How does a budget surplus lower unemployment for blacks?

Last edited:
In fact, a huge tax cut for the poor and middle class would have put a lot of money into the pockets of the wealthy anyway by all the additional spending the middle class and poor would do with the extra money buying products. And it would have stimulated the economy.

But bypassing the poor and middle class and putting that money directly into the pockets of the wealthy that whole path was short-circuited and the money instead went to a stagnant pool that the rich had no intention of spending. No benefit to the economy.

The same it has been since the beginning of time. "Oh but THIS TIME it WILL work differently, trust us." And poor and middle class conservatives said "OH GOODY this time it will work, they wouldn't lie to us for the 12th time in a row!"

upload_2018-4-30_17-7-32.jpeg

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) told The Economist in a recent interview that "there's no evidence whatsoever" that the corporate tax cut Republicans passed last year is overwhelmingly benefiting workers.

“There is still a lot of thinking on the right that if big corporations are happy, they’re going to take the money they’re saving and reinvest it in American workers,” Rubio said in the interview, published late last week. “In fact they bought back shares, a few gave out bonuses; there’s no evidence whatsoever that the money’s been massively poured back into the American worker.”
9d8e9550-d357-0133-a292-0e55e2be01e5.gif

Rubio: 'No evidence' that corporate tax cut is overwhelmingly benefiting workers

:21: Okay, SOooo DOPers show us where and who are getting these 1%er Benefits making under 250k?

What an idiot this guy is. The purpose of the tax reform is to prevent workers from being poor by providing good paying jobs, not to give them bandaids to cover their economic wounds and the Democrats would do.

View attachment 190934

It was almost just as low under Bush as well. Still not answering my question, so I'll ask it again. What specific policy initiatives of Clinton and Obama achieved such low rates of unemployment for blacks?

More low wage workers (all colors) were needed in the higher GDP!

The lowest unemployment number in the black and Hispanic and poor inner city neighborhoods ever....and the lowest it has been nation wide in 10 years....what are you libs taking...at least you could share....:113:

If the lower class...middle class...upper middle class...lower upper class....upper class...want to do well in life and have opportunity to better oneself....the upper upper class needs to do well too! It's all connected...the only obstacle unfortunately is the government class...

Funny, I wasn't aware anyone had filed a return under the new law yet. H&R Block projected my saving next year to be 100%.

How did he do it?

View attachment 190934

More low wage workers (all colors) were needed in the higher GDP!

You really have no idea, do you

Rubio might want to come talk to me and all my co-workers, because the Trump tax cuts have increased our take-home pay between $100 and $260 per month. My monthly net pay has gone up by $220.

How did he do it?

View attachment 190934

None. I know you didn’t ask me. The presidents have little to do with unemployment rate but get all the credit. That being said the black unemployment rate dropped to record levels before the Trump tax cut.

The implication being that this is the result of the Obama economy.... whatever that is. Obama did a lot that we may disagree on ie the stimulus package to ensure that the economy doesn’t sink further into the recession. His Fed then pumped government money into the market to prop it up and it looks like it worked.

The argument really shouldn’t be what have Trump or Obama done to ensure lower unemployment. The argument is whether the “terrible” economy under Obama is actually reality. This is suggested by the forward trends in unemployment and new jobless claims for the past 7 years and more importantly by the recent gdp numbers which all suggest that we ain’t hitting the fantasy land of 4-5 percent gdp growth

Forum List

Back