Little Rocket Man (Kim Jong Un) wants a meeting with President Trump. will Trump accept?!

To absolutely zero surprise, the Regressives are downplaying and mocking this.

Do they not see how transparent this is?

I didn't vote for the guy, but he gets credit for something that even the press is admitting is historic.

I will provide credit when I see what Donnie Dealmaker delivers

Keep in mind, Trump has set the bar on nuclear disarmament pretty high in condemning Obama’s deal with Iran as “the worst deal ever”

Let’s see what N Korea abandons, what inspections are in place and what we pay.......
Then we can give Donnie Dealmaker appropriate credit
The meeting itself should be considered a victory. Even the press was admitting it's historic.

An honest person can give an inch now and then, when it's honest.

I didn't vote for the guy, but he gets credit for something that even the press is admitting is historic.

Keep in mind, Trump has set the bar on nuclear disarmament pretty high in condemning Obama’s deal with Iran as “the worst deal ever”

Let’s see what N Korea abandons, what inspections are in place and what we pay.......
The meeting itself should be considered a victory. Even the press was admitting it's historic.

I have no objections with a meeting. Previous presidents rejected the idea as giving legitimacy to N Korea
But.....let’s see what comes out of it

I worry that the Trump administrations slashing of State Department personnel will come back to haunt him

I have no objections with a meeting. Previous presidents rejected the idea as giving legitimacy to N Korea

I worry that the Trump administrations slashing of State Department personnel will come back to haunt him

Perhaps we should sit down with them, write up an agreement with stern words against obtaining Nukes, but nevertheless provides them a clear path to be able to....oh...and give him a 1/2 $billion in cash also. The Iranians walked away very happy. We can make him happy too !!!

..now THIS is worth a Nobel Prize---
..HUGE difference between Obama and Trump--Trump kicks A$$--sometimes the only way to get to the root of tough problems
..just like when people are afraid to say and listen to the TRUTH--if you constantly tiptoe around the truth--you won't get the problem solved!!!!

Obama got a nuclear disarmament agreement with Iran

Trump has been trying to screw it up
Obama is a panzy..he hates whites/America/police as I've documented many times on the forum
hahhaha--Iran doesn't have any nukes and it would've been hard for them to get them
big freakin deal

Perhaps we should sit down with them, write up an agreement with stern words against obtaining Nukes, but nevertheless provides them a clear path to be able to....oh...and give him a 1/2 $billion in cash also. The Iranians walked away very happy. We can make him happy too !!!
Good point

Now let’s see if Donnie Dealmaker can do better with North Korea

The NK guards stationed along the SK/NK border are from the 'best' families in NK. They are supposed to be the most pampered of all NK soldiers b/c Kim wants them to appear to be strong healthy smart.
The NK border guard who was shot and almost died but was dragged into SK had the usual stomach full of worms. Everyone in NK has worms b/c human feces are used to fertilize the soil. What was most telling was the NK guard had undigested raw whole corn kernels in his stomach. This means the guard was scrounging the ground for anything to eat.
Anyone with a brain knows Kim doesn't need to test missiles for a while. His scientist have a year's worth of work to do working on the results from previous tests.
Kim is thinking he can 'roll' Trump like he and his father have done to past fuck-wit presidents.
He's in for a very big surprise.
All the sanctions will stay in place. Military training exercises will continue.

the-left-is-so-riled-up-today-you-would-have-25432862.png
Don’t understand your post

The Great Obama got Iran to get rid of their enriched uranium, destroy their centrifuges and gave them back their own money

What will Trump achieve?
Lol
They still have enriched uranium and their centrifuges, it was never money to begin with.
Even Trump has certified they don’t
It’s foolish to trust that Iranian government

The Great Obama got Iran to get rid of their enriched uranium, destroy their centrifuges and gave them back their own money

What will Trump achieve?
Lol
They still have enriched uranium and their centrifuges, it was never money to begin with.
But Trump trusts Rocket Man?

Agreed, the meeting itself is historic, and true to form Democratic leaders and their Media mock it.

What will Trump achieve?
Lol
Much in the same way our last great president trusted the USSR.

What will Trump achieve?
Lol
Much in the same way our last great president trusted the USSR.
Fat Donnie works for Vlad

Forum List

Back