LIVE: FBI conducting siege of Oregon wildlife facility

Flying to Portland is a crime?
Obviously. They charged him with the same kangaroo court BS charge the rest are facing.
This is why so many folks laugh at conservatives.
Not a cuntservative I care more about my race than my money.
Funny since bigots are even more retarded than conservatives.
Funny how your asinine opinion is asinine and pointless and cared less about and ignorant hell I can go on and on
LIVE: FBI Conducting Siege of Oregon Wildlife Refuge

The thugs with badges have made their move obviously. Wonder if they will murder another unarmed man or shoot one in the back or maybe just burn it to the ground like they did in Waco.

the FBI is not "conducting a siege", you idiot.

the loons raised arms against federal officers and took over federal property.

treasonous little cruds.
No arms were raised against anyone and that property is the PEOPLE'S property STOLEN by the fed gov.

Stolen?

Obviously. They charged him with the same kangaroo court BS charge the rest are facing.
Funny how your asinine opinion is asinine and pointless and cared less about and ignorant hell I can go on and on

The thugs with badges have made their move obviously. Wonder if they will murder another unarmed man or shoot one in the back or maybe just burn it to the ground like they did in Waco.

treasonous little cruds.
No arms were raised against anyone and that property is the PEOPLE'S property STOLEN by the fed gov.

Except that it wasn't stolen. And the 'militia' burglarized government buildings, rifled through government records, stole government vehicles, and conspired to prevent federal works from doing their job.
hell, right bow the FBI wants to go into that refuge to investigate. they can't because of the four remaining whackos

treasonous little cruds.

Except that it wasn't stolen. And the 'militia' burglarized government buildings, rifled through government records, stole government vehicles, and conspired to prevent federal works from doing their job.
Sounds like a crime to me.

treasonous little cruds.

hell, right bow the FBI wants to go into that refuge to investigate. they can't because of the four remaining whackos
Send in Seals to take the whacks out.

Anything Skylar, post: 13489051, member: 49869"]

treasonous little cruds.

Except that it wasn't stolen. And the 'militia' burglarized government buildings, rifled through government records, stole government vehicles, and conspired to prevent federal works from doing their job.[/QUOTE]
Anything federal is owned by 'We the People'.

treasonous little cruds.

Anything federal is owned by 'We the People'.
So's the FBI, which is doing the job of "we the people" by arresting those who have been trespassing on property without the consent of "we the people."

See how that works?

I'd carpet bomb these hicks!

You mean like this?:

74221-120-93CB883E.jpg
Teddy will show his pride in the murder of federal workers and their little children in the bottom floor day care center every chance he gets. He seems to like using it as a kind of veiled threat.
Of course you take it that way. Feeling a bit blood thirsty are you?

On a live feed they're saying 2 of the 4 holdouts are actually FBI infiltraters trying to stall a peaceful ending.

I'd carpet bomb these hicks!

You mean like this?:

74221-120-93CB883E.jpg
Teddy will show his pride in the murder of federal workers and their little children in the bottom floor day care center every chance he gets. He seems to like using it as a kind of veiled threat.
Of course you take it that way. Feeling a bit blood- thirsty are you?
You're the one repeatedly posting a photo of a federal building blown up by a domestic terrorist. You are one dopey fool if you think you are presenting yourself as anything other than a bloodthirsty extremist yourself. What are you going to do, start whining about how poor you is misunderstood. How many times will you be posting you veiled threat? You seem to be infatuated with it.

no shots fired yet but bring it on ...no harm in getting rid of a few more traitors
Were our founding fathers traitors? No need to respond. I am putting the likes of Anti American swine such as yourself on ignore.
I'm proud ta be Merican
So, basically your satire means you are not american. Europe is waiting . . . please go.
not only born here but served in the Army for 2 years I just have this hate for those of you who want to tear America down

Franklin Graham is supposedly on his way to safely walk them out, according to reports.

Forum List

Back