LIVE: FBI conducting siege of Oregon wildlife facility

The FBI scum kidnapped 74 year old Cliven Bundy for flying to Portland last night....can't believe the sheeple are standing for this shit.

And by 'kidnapped', you mean arrested?

Don't tell me....what Ammon Bundy 'kidnapped' too?

But the Oregonian newspaper reported that he was apprehended at Portland International Airport after disembarking from his flight from Las Vegas late Wednesday. The newspaper said Bundy, 74, faces the same charge as his sons in relation to his standoff with the U.S. Bureau of Land Management in 2014. He also faces weapons charges, it said.

Cliven Bundy arrested in Portland as Oregon occupiers say they will surrender

We'll see if the Oregonian is accurate.

And there you have it. People calling for the death of four guys in the wilderness. I guess OWS was anti government and their protest was valid but four white guys in the middle of nowhere deserve to be slaughtered.

Mmmm that gets me thinking. When Ferguson was burning....oh they were black. Never mind.
They are disrupting the lives of the local townspeople in addition to costing them a bundle. Guess they shoulda' thought of that before enlisting in bundy's boy scout troop tinydancer

Last edited:
And there you have it. People calling for the death of four guys in the wilderness. I guess OWS was anti government and their protest was valid but four white guys in the middle of nowhere deserve to be slaughtered.

Mmmm that gets me thinking. When Ferguson was burning....oh they were black. Never mind.
They are disrupting the lives of the local townspeople in addition to costing them a bundle for. Guess they shoulda' thought of that before enlisting in bundy's boy scout troop tinydancer
And the thugs with badges aren't. Sure thing sparky.

The FBI scum kidnapped 74 year old Cliven Bundy for flying to Portland last night....can't believe the sheeple are standing for this shit.
Flying to Portland is a crime?
Obviously. They charged him with the same kangaroo court BS charge the rest are facing.
This is why so many folks laugh at conservatives.

Lets be honest. The White Supremacist Militia is a special kind of stupid.

Obviously. They charged him with the same kangaroo court BS charge the rest are facing.

Lets be honest. The White Supremacist Militia is a special kind of stupid.

Lots of special kind of stupid in this world. Extremists are all a special stupid.

Not a cuntservative I care more about my race than my money.
Funny since bigots are even more retarded than conservatives.

have they surrendered or gotten themselves killed yet?

come on, crazies, shit or get off the pot

Funny how your asinine opinion is asinine and pointless and cared less about and ignorant hell I can go on and on
LIVE: FBI Conducting Siege of Oregon Wildlife Refuge

The thugs with badges have made their move obviously. Wonder if they will murder another unarmed man or shoot one in the back or maybe just burn it to the ground like they did in Waco.

the FBI is not "conducting a siege", you idiot.

the loons raised arms against federal officers and took over federal property.

treasonous little cruds.
No arms were raised against anyone and that property is the PEOPLE'S property STOLEN by the fed gov.

Funny how your asinine opinion is asinine and pointless and cared less about and ignorant hell I can go on and on
LIVE: FBI Conducting Siege of Oregon Wildlife Refuge

The thugs with badges have made their move obviously. Wonder if they will murder another unarmed man or shoot one in the back or maybe just burn it to the ground like they did in Waco.

the FBI is not "conducting a siege", you idiot.

the loons raised arms against federal officers and took over federal property.

treasonous little cruds.
No arms were raised against anyone and that property is the PEOPLE'S property STOLEN by the fed gov.

Except that it wasn't stolen. And the 'militia' burglarized government buildings, rifled through government records, stole government vehicles, and conspired to prevent federal works from doing their job.

Forum List

Back