LIVE: FBI conducting siege of Oregon wildlife facility

wow. hell of a whitewash they just gave finnicum. said he was 'saving lives' when he ran the police blockade and reached for his gun

6635908_orig.png

They are going to surrender with hands in air when they see them at the check point coming thru in an armored vehicle. There is a helicopter overhead. Fbi is allowing them to meet together during surrender, according to a legislator.

It will be at the least another 30 minutes before the surrender for all to be in place.

Anything Skylar, post: 13489051, member: 49869"]
Obviously. They charged him with the same kangaroo court BS charge the rest are facing.
This is why so many folks laugh at conservatives.
Not a cuntservative I care more about my race than my money.
Funny since bigots are even more retarded than conservatives.
Funny how your asinine opinion is asinine and pointless and cared less about and ignorant hell I can go on and on
LIVE: FBI Conducting Siege of Oregon Wildlife Refuge

The thugs with badges have made their move obviously. Wonder if they will murder another unarmed man or shoot one in the back or maybe just burn it to the ground like they did in Waco.

the FBI is not "conducting a siege", you idiot.

the loons raised arms against federal officers and took over federal property.

treasonous little cruds.
No arms were raised against anyone and that property is the PEOPLE'S property STOLEN by the fed gov.

Except that it wasn't stolen. And the 'militia' burglarized government buildings, rifled through government records, stole government vehicles, and conspired to prevent federal works from doing their job.
Anything federal is owned by 'We the People'.[/QUOTE]

No psycho

I don't give a damn what you think of Graham. Right now he is helping to end this standoff peacefully, and that is all that is important right now.

Now they'll get to take over part of a prison but without their guns and they'll have someone who will 'have their back'.

They are getting ready to walk out in the next couple of minutes, one by one, hands up.

Now headed out.

Just yelled they are coming out.
3 are out now, one left. First 3 are in custody. No guns drawn by feds at all. Last one is now heading out.

The last guy has not gone out yet.
they are trying to talk him out, he is fearful.

Forum List

Back