LIVE: FBI conducting siege of Oregon wildlife facility

I don't give a damn what you think of Graham. Right now he is helping to end this standoff peacefully, and that is all that is important right now.
Good thing his daddy took Mormons off the "anti-christ" list a few years back.

He is claiming he won't leave. Says he had told the others he probably wouldn't. Is saying liberty, or death. They are trying to reason with him. He says his grievances have not been addressed. They are telling him the end won't help their cause.

He is claiming he won't leave. Says he had told the others he probably wouldn't. Is saying liberty, or death. They are trying to reason with him. He says his grievances have not been addressed. They are telling him the end won't help their cause.
Is that the fat gamer guy? Cut off his snacks and internet. He'll be whimpering in no time.

Screen_Shot_2016-01-12_at_4.14.54_PM_vohixc.png

David Fry 27

Is that the fat gamer guy? Cut off his snacks and internet. He'll be whimpering in no time.

No, it's the "Hitler was right" kid.

Oh my. The word salad continues:

“Until my demands are met, I can’t come out ... I’m taking a stand. A stand means you’re willing to risk your life,” he said.

Asked what his demands are, he responded: “I’m trying to legitimately have a job ... I have a legit job. I’m paying taxes, but it’s going to abortion.”

Oregon militia standoff: holdouts begin to leave refuge – live

Now the occupation of a wildlife refuge.....is about abortion?

He's ready to go out as a Constitutional loving patriot. He will be remembered with dignity. God speed.

Laughing......and by 'go out', you mean leave the refuge?
No, David wants to die.

And the FBI is trying to keep this poor moron alive. Lets see if they can pull it off. As your ilk has a hard on for his death. Another 'sacrifice'.

The more you look at the militia movement, the more it looks just like a death cult.

Now it sounds like he is scared of what could happen to him in jail.

really? Because a moment ago it was about abortion:

“Until my demands are met, I can’t come out ... I’m taking a stand. A stand means you’re willing to risk your life,” he said.

Asked what his demands are, he responded: “I’m trying to legitimately have a job ... I have a legit job. I’m paying taxes, but it’s going to abortion.”

Oregon militia standoff: final occupier David Fry refuses to surrender – live

Um, wtf?

From his pic, looks like he is small, and being raped has been his real fear, from listening to him. He alluded to it earlier. Finally admitted to it.
Now it sounds like he is scared of what could happen to him in jail.

really? Because a moment ago it was about abortion:

Um, wtf?

David Fry is telling the more than 25,000 listeners on the live YouTube stream that he fears going to prison.

“They need to address my grievances. They need to promise me absolute protection,” Fry said. “Even if I go to prison, they should promise me absolute protection.”

He also said he worried he would be attacked by other prisoners.

Gavin Seim, the live-streamer, told him not to be afraid: “Don’t be intimidated by a jail or prison cell.” He said the people in jail are like him – others who have been “abused by the government”.

Fry continued: “I can’t come out guys. I can’t do it.”

Well, David. No snacks for you.

Forum List

Back