LIVE: FBI conducting siege of Oregon wildlife facility

Oh and it looks like Cliven is charged with both assault AND conspiracy.

And now david is talking about suicide.

Sigh.....the FBI is doing everything they can to keep these poor bastards alive. Its not easy.

He is literally all over the place when it comes to his list of grievances and not leaving. I fear he is going to commit suicide.

He is literally all over the place when it comes to his list of grievances and not leaving. I fear he is going to commit suicide.
He's not getting the snacks he wants, apparently.

I am afraid I may have to turn this off. I don't want to hear some delusional guy kill himself.

He started talking about aliens and she tried to shut him down.....she knows people are listening and doesn't want the full retard to come out.

He started talking about aliens and she tried to shut him down.....she knows people are listening and doesn't want the full retard to come out.

I am afraid that ship sailed awhile ago.

"There's nothing else I can do for you..." Well lady, you can send SNACKS!

(She just said that people are rising up everywhere...what am I missing?)

You're the one repeatedly posting a photo of a federal building blown up by a domestic terrorist. You are one dopey fool if you think you are presenting yourself as anything other than a bloodthirsty extremist yourself. What are you going to do, start whining about how poor you is misunderstood. How many times will you be posting you veiled threat? You seem to be infatuated with it.
Your reply is just as I would expect from one who is so used to lapping up whatever the .gov and media feeds you as truth. Take a tiny bit of truth and then stretch it, add your assumptions and conjecture to fit your narrative to demonize those with whom you disagree, while ignoring what doesn't fit.

Repeatedly? Only twice. I am bloodthirsty? Somebody asked when they were going to carpet bomb them, I replied with a picture of what a bombing looks like. Why aren't you calling the one to whom I replied bloodthirsty? And then, of course, you think it is a veiled threat. You would.

But it is good to show the board that if all you have is assumptions and conjecture and such, you have nothing at all to really add.

"There's nothing else I can do for you..." Well lady, you can send SNACKS!

(She just said that people are rising up everywhere...what am I missing?)

Are they rising up......because of the aliens?

Wait......is this entire militia movement and wildlife refuge occupation nothing more than a marketing campaign for Independence Day: Resurgence?

I looked him up...He's not the fat one...apparently the fat one gave himself up for snacks.

Forum List

Back