LIVE: FBI conducting siege of Oregon wildlife facility

Prayer works. These ppl are true patriots. They arent educated and packaged and slick like the people you idiots like to follow...these are just ordinary, poor people who have had enough. They participated in a peaceful protest, and were cut off when they were trying to leave...As everybody was trying to leave peacefully, and the fbi killed finicum after promising they would not take aggressive action. Anybody who listened to this cannot deny that these people would be dead except for divine intervention. Pray for a peaceful resolution..it works or they would be dead right now as per the fed plan. And while you jeer at this people because theyre not rehearsed or smooth like the criminals you idooize....it was DAVID FREY who came up with the idea for the live feed. It was inspired, and saved them from the bloodbath the feds were going to carry out. And may still carry out...but tonight was NOT a part of their plan. Thousands are en route to harney county, many are already there. Also not a part of the fed plan.

Did you see my post about Reverend Graham flying in? Ditto Nevada Assembly woman Fiore?
Yes I've been listening all night. I think fiore might already be there. Graham is en route. Old man Bundy is coming and they've all put out the call.

Burns is a federal stronghold. Which is how the feds view all of our public lands...as the places from which they can stage military attacks against American citizens.

I wish more people were aware of the dastardly deeds of those bastards at the BLM and DOE.

What they have done to the Shoshone has been criminal. I admire the Dann Sisters and their supporters greatly.

One day before Carrie leaves us too I hope they get their land back.

People who have been educated and fed by the govt all their lives are understandably clueless.

I just want them out of there, really don't care whether they come out feet first or in cuffs. They are useless parasites on society in any case, as are the majority of these militia types. On welfare, living off the government, and hating the government because they are pitiful losers.

You talking about Ferguson and Baltimore?
No, I am talking about the armed occupation of a Federal Property that means a lot to me. I really don't care what you opinion.

Your post it your silly uneducated ignorant opinion and I'll respond. Got it bubba.

"The FBI has stated as of 8:40 PM PST that they will not make any aggressive moves toward the four remaining protesters tonight and they will allow Rev. Franklin Graham and Nevada State Assemblywoman Michelle Fiore to negotiate the surrender tomorrow at 8:00 AM.
This is a live stream from inside the Malheur Wildlife Refuge in Burns, Oregon. According to those on the phone, 28,000 people are listening. The FBI is reportedly refusing to talk to Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore who is attempting to resolve this without bloodshed. Fiore claims she just landed at the Portland airport and is on her way to Burns Oregon to act as a negotiator for those inside the facility.

FBI has surrounded the facility and is reportedly less than 50 yards from the door. They were at one point speaking over loudspeakers.
Rev. Franklin Graham, who was supposed to arrive tomorrow to negotiate surrender has reportedly called in to the line. Rev. Graham says that he has been told that he will be allowed to walk those armed protesters out Thursday morning at 7:00 A.M.
Voices on the phone say that the FBI agents on the ground are saying that no one will be allowed on the refuge until after the surrender."

Just read where Cliven Bundy was told by authority's he would be allowed to negotiate. He landed a few moments ago in Oregon and was arrested and taken into custody.

UPDATE 10:54PM PST: Cliven Bundy just landed in Portland; we are being told by eyes on ground that he was surrounded by SWAT and DETAINED. We will post more when we can. Get the word out.

Prayer works. These ppl are true patriots. They arent educated and packaged and slick like the people you idiots like to follow...these are just ordinary, poor people who have had enough. They participated in a peaceful protest, and were cut off when they were trying to leave...As everybody was trying to leave peacefully, and the fbi killed finicum after promising they would not take aggressive action. Anybody who listened to this cannot deny that these people would be dead except for divine intervention. Pray for a peaceful resolution..it works or they would be dead right now as per the fed plan. And while you jeer at this people because theyre not rehearsed or smooth like the criminals you idooize....it was DAVID FREY who came up with the idea for the live feed. It was inspired, and saved them from the bloodbath the feds were going to carry out. And may still carry out...but tonight was NOT a part of their plan. Thousands are en route to harney county, many are already there. Also not a part of the fed plan.

Did you see my post about Reverend Graham flying in? Ditto Nevada Assembly woman Fiore?
Yes I've been listening all night. I think fiore might already be there. Graham is en route. Old man Bundy is coming and they've all put out the call.

Um, I thought they 'put out the call' a month ago.

How did that work out again?

The "militia" should have left when most of the town they set up camp in told them to get the fuck out.

Are they dead yet?

The FBI is doing everything they can to keep these poor idiots alive. They're pretty much deranged at this point:

Fry, 27, of Blanchester, Ohio, sounded increasingly unraveled as he continually yelled, at times hysterically, at what he said was an FBI negotiator. "You're going to hell. Kill me. Get it over with," he said. "We're innocent people camping at a public facility, and you're going to murder us."

"The only way we're leaving here is dead or without charges," Fry said, who told the FBI to "get the hell out of Oregon."

Fry and the three others are the last remnants of an armed group that seized the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge on Jan. 2 to oppose federal land-use policies. The three others are Jeff Banta, 46, of Elko, Nevada; and married couple Sean Anderson, 48, and Sandy Anderson, 47, of Riggins, Idaho

Fry said Wednesday the group was surrounded by armored vehicles.

A Nevada legislator, Michele Fiore, called in to try to get the occupiers to calm down. Fiore said she could help them only if they stayed alive.

"I need you guys alive," said the Republican member of the Nevada Assembly who was in Portland earlier in the day to show support for Ammon Bundy, the jailed leader of the occupation. Fiore told occupiers Wednesday night she was driving to the refuge to try to help negotiate their exit from the refuge. The occupiers prayed with Fiore and others as the situation dragged on for hours Wednesday night.

FBI surrounds last occupiers at Oregon refuge

Lets hope no one else tries to run a police blockade and reach for a gun this time. If they do what they say they're going to do, they'll be perfectly safe.

The "militia" should have left when most of the town they set up camp in told them to get the fuck out.

Yeah, but the 'militia' doesn't give a fiddler's fuck about the people in Oregon. They're out of state yahoos who invaded the area and told everyone how it was going to be.

As the concrete box that Ammon Bundy is now sitting in demonstrates, they clearly didn't think this through.

I'm curious....with Cliven in the area, will the FBI arrest him too on 'conspiracy' charges? After all, he did conspiracy to prevent federal workers from doing their duty too.

They could have a family reunion in Burns!

Forum List

Back