LIVE: President Trump MASSIVE MAGA Rally in Las Vegas, Nevada - September 20, 2018

:2up::2up:

jnlaCHe.jpg
yah,,,,why cant we just live in the 90's forever? everything was just fine till Pelosi/Reid/OBambi F---cked up everything late 2008/09

MAGA TRUMP MAGA TRUMP.......:113: BUILD THAT WALL! LOCK HER UP! BUILD THAT WALL! LOCK HER UP! :113:

Last edited:
Tomorrow we must all have parties/celebrations/open bars all over the USA . a 24 hour Trump Party! first president to maintain a 70% approval for 2 years !!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

mods please merge if it has been posted already!

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE BEST!!!!!:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

I really like the President's solid blue tie he had on this evening. Maybe I'll wear a white shirt and a blue tie I own which similar in color.

Trump was looking great- they say he weighs 236, that's great shape.

Round is a shape.

Tomorrow we must all have parties/celebrations/open bars all over the USA . a 24 hour Trump Party! first president to maintain a 70% approval for 2 years !!!!!!

I should have recognized. It's RexxxxxxTaylor again with another new name, shitting inanity all over the board complete with numbers he pulls out of his ass.

This is the crowd you're in the hole with, Skye.

Amazing!!!!!AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

mods please merge if it has been posted already!

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE BEST!!!!!:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

I really like the President's solid blue tie he had on this evening. Maybe I'll wear a white shirt and a blue tie I own which similar in color.

Trump was looking great- they say he weighs 236, that's great shape.

Round is a shape.

I believe it's called "Portly".

I should have recognized. It's RexxxxxxTaylor again with another new name, shitting inanity all over the board complete with numbers he pulls out of his ass.

Yeah, it was pretty easy to pick out the little freak.

I shoulda known from the I'm-full-of-myself large font but the made-up numbers, once it was clear he's not joking, just spilled the friggety beans. Dood is completely divorced from any semblance of reality. As he's just about to demonstrate, even as we speak......

MAGA TRUMP MAGA TRUMP.......:113: BUILD THAT WALL! LOCK HER UP! BUILD THAT WALL! LOCK HER UP! :113:

We like that! :04: :2up:
he needs to do a future one in that America Airline stadium in Texas that holds 2.1 Million screaming Trump maniacs !!!

oh

now I see where you come from

too bad
im not in Texas,,,,I was only kidding, of course it doesnt hold 2 million people,,,but i wish he would do a rally there again,,,isnt that the biggest arena?

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT ALL PATRIOTS! :thup:

JyXj0Bu.jpg

I shoulda known from the I'm-full-of-myself large font but the made-up numbers, once it was clear he's not joking, just spilled the friggety beans. Dood is completely divorced from any semblance of reality. As he's just about to demonstrate, even as we speak......
He's a little freak who never had a voice in life until the internet came along.

Notice how ALL of his rallies come on nights when he competes with the NFL?

Notice haw much ratings are down for games on those nights

Trump knows what he is doing

JyXj0Bu.jpg

You know the Patriots LOST, right?

Know who beat 'em?

Here comes a hint.

iu

Doncha love that? That expression is just ... classic.

trump-eagle.png

And that's why the Eagle is the symbol of America. He came through for us.
Too bad not enough of us paid attention to the omen.

JyXj0Bu.jpg

You know the Patriots LOST, right?

Know who beat 'em?

Here comes a hint.

iu

Doncha love that? That expression is just ... classic.

trump-eagle.png

And that's why the Eagle is the symbol of America. He came through for us.
Too bad not enough of us paid attention to the omen.

go pick a fight with somebody else.....you bore me....sorry...:dunno:

Forum List

Back