LIVE: President Trump Rally In El Paso, Texas

65 People Line Up for Beto O’Rourke — 22,000 Line Up to See Trump in TEXAS (VIDEO)

65 People Line Up for Beto O'Rourke -- 22,000 Line Up to See Trump in TEXAS (VIDEO)

Democrats - nominate Beto!

We wantcha to!....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
I read there was 75,000 ticket requests for president Trump's rally! HOLY SHIT! This is a MAJORITY HISPANIC CITY! Leftists are in for a HUGE shock in 2020. I am watching the rally on youtube thanks to Right Side Broadcasting. Not gonna give a fake news channel more hits.
ASSHOLE El Paso voted more for Hillary than Cal did
-------------------------------------- sure , import 'mexicans' and give them the ability to vote and they'll vote for the anti American candidate Edward .
Pismoe Lets get something straight between us I and most Dems want immigration to be above board and legal NOT like all those illegals working at Trumps clubs
You really need to take an English class and learn punctuation. Idiot.
Are you such a dimwit you couldn't understand what I posted???

I read there was 75,000 ticket requests for president Trump's rally! HOLY SHIT! This is a MAJORITY HISPANIC CITY! Leftists are in for a HUGE shock in 2020. I am watching the rally on youtube thanks to Right Side Broadcasting. Not gonna give a fake news channel more hits.
-------------------------------------- sure , import 'mexicans' and give them the ability to vote and they'll vote for the anti American candidate Edward .
Pismoe Lets get something straight between us I and most Dems want immigration to be above board and legal NOT like all those illegals working at Trumps clubs

Periods, commas, and apostrophe marks are your friends. Get to know them.

LOL my only friends are bartenders ,,,but you are correct. I need to pay more attention .

Learn how to punctuate a sentence. Idiot.

LOL my only friends are bartenders ,,,but you are correct. I need to pay more attention .
Not surprised your only friends are bartenders.

On Trump side you had thousands of people who drove up to nine hours to fill up his rally. Carpetbaggers.

And on Beto’s side you have the people that actually live in El Paso.

"Hi honey it's Beto calling. I wonder if you could ask your billionaire parents if they could front another of my political campaigns? I've got to win sooner or later. I mean what the fuck else am I going to do with my life right?
The 'Hollywood money' has dried up.
Oprah is supporting me but the negros don't like me.
How did the rally against Trump go?
Let's not talk about it and whatever you do don't mention it to your mommy and daddy.
Just get the fucking money!
I'll be late for dinner. I'm getting my teeth cleaned.......again".

Trump getting ONE % of his wall fu all traitor republicans...

LMAO I see you are having a meltdown, told you the wall would get built.
You do know the difference between a wall and fence? 55 miles?? Face it Pelosi beat the Moron

LOL you assume the battle is over, typical of the left. Here have one of these in advance :itsok:
I'm not sure how that is so in his mind. she said it was immoral, so she approved 55 miles of immoral wall? She also said one dollar would be all he got. Naw, Trump wins, he will get his wall, at 2020 campaign he can say he got funding for a wall. doesn't matter the amount. he never said how much wall, just that there'd be a wall. so he would have fulfilled his campaign promise and that is huge.

On Trump side you had thousands of people who drove up to nine hours to fill up his rally. Carpetbaggers.

Carpetbaggers? :laughing0301:

I guess the grand old Southern Democrat mentality of the KKK and Jim Crow laws just doesn't want to die out, does it?

And fly Mexican flags. That's what did this small group of Mexicans in. They displayed their loyalty.

65 People Line Up for Beto O’Rourke — 22,000 Line Up to See Trump in TEXAS (VIDEO)

65 People Line Up for Beto O'Rourke -- 22,000 Line Up to See Trump in TEXAS (VIDEO)

she lost, she will never be president, get the fuck over it.

Occam's Razor

Beto out drew the blob; bigly.

Are you delusional or just uninformed? Seriously?

beto.jpg

Occam's Razor
Beto's razor

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back