LIVE: President Trump Rally In El Paso, Texas

I don't think he would look fake walking a dog...maybe he just isn't a dog person. Neither am I. We have one but he isn't a friend he is a tool to protect my home and family.

How can you have a dog without loving it?
Just do. I view it like I view my pistol. A tool to protect my family and home. He's a good dog but I don't get attached to animals,hell other than my wife and kids,parents and aunt and my 3 nieces I don't get attached to people either. I have psychopathic tendencies my mother always said I had no empathy even as a child. Iunno....that's just me.

Thanks for the honest response, I love my dogs more than most people.
Dex, the dog in my avatar is a fully protection trained bonafide bad ass and
he is also my best friend. This is our third set of black German Shepherds..
I have cried like a baby when one would pass......

A German Shepherd tore my face off when I was a kid. No shit. Dogs name was king. Very protective of my uncle. Nailed me when I climbed up to sit betwixt him and my Aunt. He tore through a door to get me.

Last edited:
Trump getting ONE % of his wall fu all traitor republicans...

Two words, shithead: "Emergency Declaration"

Don't think he'll do it?

We shall see. This isn’t just democrats it’s republicans as well. If he will do the emergency anyway he doesn’t need republicans. Call them out by name and campaign against them in 2020. At least we get the wall.

I don't think he would look fake walking a dog...maybe he just isn't a dog person. Neither am I. We have one but he isn't a friend he is a tool to protect my home and family.

Just do. I view it like I view my pistol. A tool to protect my family and home. He's a good dog but I don't get attached to animals,hell other than my wife and kids,parents and aunt and my 3 nieces I don't get attached to people either. I have psychopathic tendencies my mother always said I had no empathy even as a child. Iunno....that's just me.

he is also my best friend. This is our third pair of black German Shepherds..
The best I’ve had we’re Austrian shepherds. Blood line straight from Austria where most of my family is from. Smart dogs very obedient and protective.

A German Shepherd fore my rice off when I was a kid. No shit. Dogs name was king. Very protective of my uncle. Nailed me when I climbed up to sit betwixt him and my Aunt. He tore through a door to get me.

Dogs can be very dangerous, while I was training Dex he
viciously challenged my daughter 10 times, but he never put a mark on her.
All of the so called experts told me I would have to get rid of him
or put him down, we worked through it and now they are best buds.

A German Shepherd fore my rice off when I was a kid. No shit. Dogs name was king. Very protective of my uncle. Nailed me when I climbed up to sit betwixt him and my Aunt. He tore through a door to get me.

Dogs can be very dangerous, while I was training Dex he
viciously challenged my daughter 10 times, but he never put a mark on her.
All of the so called experts told me I would have to get rid of him
or put him down, we worked through it and now they are best buds.

That dog was doomed. He was very old to begin with (back in 70 something) and was not even from this country. My uncle had him before the clan moved to the US. He had king put to sleep. He still feels guilty as hell. Meh, I don’t even remember it so no hard feelings.

he is also my best friend. This is our third pair of black German Shepherds..
The best I’ve had we’re Austrian shepherds. Blood line straight from Austria where most of my family is from. Smart dogs very obedient and protective.

Dogs are way smarter than most people realize, Border collies are the smartest.

Border collie chaser - Bing video

Trump getting ONE % of his wall fu all traitor republicans...

Two words, shithead: "Emergency Declaration"

Don't think he'll do it?

National emergency declaration will get challenged in court, probably 9th Circuit.

There is a way for Trump to build a wall without declaring emergency, and without possibility of challenge at 9th Circuit. All needed is for Texas Governor to declare emergency and Trump can issue emergency funds, and since it's Texas, it can't be challenged in Federal Court, or in worse case, it's within 6th Circuit jurisdiction.Arizona can do the same, and with both states, 80% of the border with Mexico can get a wall.

A German Shepherd tore my face off when I was a kid. No shit. Dogs name was king. Very protective of my uncle. Nailed me when I climbed up to sit betwixt him and my Aunt. He tore through a door to get me.
please tell us you're ok now..............very sad

65 People Line Up for Beto O’Rourke — 22,000 Line Up to See Trump in TEXAS (VIDEO)

65 People Line Up for Beto O'Rourke -- 22,000 Line Up to See Trump in TEXAS (VIDEO)

Democrats - nominate Beto!

We wantcha to!....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
I read there was 75,000 ticket requests for president Trump's rally! HOLY SHIT! This is a MAJORITY HISPANIC CITY! Leftists are in for a HUGE shock in 2020. I am watching the rally on youtube thanks to Right Side Broadcasting. Not gonna give a fake news channel more hits.
ASSHOLE El Paso voted more for Hillary than Cal did
-------------------------------------- sure , import 'mexicans' and give them the ability to vote and they'll vote for the anti American candidate Edward .

65 People Line Up for Beto O’Rourke — 22,000 Line Up to See Trump in TEXAS (VIDEO)

65 People Line Up for Beto O'Rourke -- 22,000 Line Up to See Trump in TEXAS (VIDEO)

I read there was 75,000 ticket requests for president Trump's rally! HOLY SHIT! This is a MAJORITY HISPANIC CITY! Leftists are in for a HUGE shock in 2020. I am watching the rally on youtube thanks to Right Side Broadcasting. Not gonna give a fake news channel more hits.
-------------------------------------- sure , import 'mexicans' and give them the ability to vote and they'll vote for the anti American candidate Edward .
Pismoe Lets get something straight between us I and most Dems want immigration to be above board and legal NOT like all those illegals working at Trumps clubs

Pismoe Lets get something straight between us I and most Dems want immigration to be above board and legal NOT like all those illegals working at Trumps clubs
------------------------------------------ for the record , i want NO importation of any third worlders Edward . Or any importation actually Edwaed .

You really need to take an English class and learn punctuation. Idiot.

Forum List

Back