LIVE: President Trump Rally In El Paso, Texas

Wall save lives!!! Walls work!

GOD save this President!

YES YES we do love our dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up:

No Chinese abuse.....hey... that's fair too! Thank you Mr President!

I don't think he would look fake walking a dog...maybe he just isn't a dog person. Neither am I. We have one but he isn't a friend he is a tool to protect my home and family.

We believe in the Sanctity of life in Free speech......respect of the American flag.....

IN GOD WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think he would look fake walking a dog...maybe he just isn't a dog person. Neither am I. We have one but he isn't a friend he is a tool to protect my home and family.

How can you have a dog without loving it?

Just do. I view it like I view my pistol. A tool to protect my family and home. He's a good dog but I don't get attached to animals,hell other than my wife and kids,parents and aunt and my 3 nieces I don't get attached to people either. I have psychopathic tendencies my mother always said I had no empathy even as a child. Iunno....that's just me.

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a great speech, Mr President!

Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Just do. I view it like I view my pistol. A tool to protect my family and home. He's a good dog but I don't get attached to animals,hell other than my wife and kids,parents and aunt and my 3 nieces I don't get attached to people either. I have psychopathic tendencies my mother always said I had no empathy even as a child. Iunno....that's just me.
I had a twin brother that I’ve never seen. Hi brother.

Trump killed it! Great speech!

Meanwhile, Bozo Beto the Counterfeit Mexican had his little "rally"...

merlin_150238506_89a41d0e-5bc2-475d-93d7-061f86f80eca-articleLarge.jpg

Well, actually...

beto.jpg

Last edited:
Probably a few soy boys mixed with a few beta cucks maybe some lesbos. Oh and the camera crew.

Thanks for the honest response, I love my dogs more than most people.
Dex, the dog in my avatar is a fully protection trained bonafide bad ass and
he is also my best friend. This is our third pair of black German Shepherds..
I have cried like a baby when one would pass......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back