LIVE: President Trump Rally In El Paso, Texas

On Trump side you had thousands of people who drove up to nine hours to fill up his rally. Carpetbaggers.

And on Beto’s side you have the people that actually live in El Paso.

are you really that stupid?

Why do you ask questions, for which you already know the answer, lol. OF COURSE HE IS! And, it appears, he is proud of it, hehehehehehe.

On Trump side you had thousands of people who drove up to nine hours to fill up his rally. Carpetbaggers.

Why do you ask questions, for which you already know the answer, lol. OF COURSE HE IS! And, it appears, he is proud of it, hehehehehehe.

I guess I keep hoping for an awakening from some of the lefties. Probably not going to happen since hate is their primary emotion.

I guess I keep hoping for an awakening from some of the lefties. Probably not going to happen since hate is their primary emotion.

Hate? Possibly, but mixed in with a whole lot of stupidity.

1. They say Obama created this economy. So then, even if they are correct, Trump didn't mess it up! Check for Trump!

2. Leftists hate war, and Trump is ending them. Check for Trump!

3. All their SPECIAL identity politic groups have record low unemployment. Check for Trump!

4. He wants to protect low wage earners from losing their jobs to illegals, and low wage earners are supposed to be the ones Democrats care about the most. Check for Trump!

5. The whole Russia thing has fallen apart, so now they are more confident no treason happened. Check for Trump!

But hey, he is an Orange Blob! So what, Obama had big ears, so what is your point-) He has done MORE for the Democratic constituency then...….gasp......the Democrats, but some of these posters hate him.

Stupid is, as stupid does! They are illogical, irrelevant, and frankly, immaterial; and honestly, that is why they HATE so much...…….plus, they are pretty damn dumb to boot-)

Hate? Possibly, but mixed in with a whole lot of stupidity.

1. They say Obama created this economy. So then, even if they are correct, Trump didn't mess it up! Check for Trump!

2. Leftists hate war, and Trump is ending them. Check for Trump!

3. All their SPECIAL identity politic groups have record low unemployment. Check for Trump!

4. He wants to protect low wage earners from losing their jobs to illegals, and low wage earners are supposed to be the ones Democrats care about the most. Check for Trump!

5. The whole Russia thing has fallen apart, so now they are more confident no treason happened. Check for Trump!

But hey, he is an Orange Blob! So what, Obama had big ears, so what is your point-) He has done MORE for the Democratic constituency then...….gasp......the Democrats, but some of these posters hate him.

Stupid is, as stupid does! They are illogical, irrelevant, and frankly, immaterial; and honestly, that is why they HATE so much...…….plus, they are pretty damn dumb to boot-)
agree. no matter how they wish to spin anything using obammy, if it is prospering, then Trump did all the right things. how do they argue that point? It is his economy, his too lose. and he isn't. he is prospering and he's doing it his way. again, no matter how they think they might spin it, they can't argue the point. simply can't. Which in reality means, Trump is out doing obammy bigly.

Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 9.13.55 AM.png

Trump had about 6,000, Beto had about 9,000.

Much more energy from Beto and much less violence

Why do Trump supporters cheer when he lies to them?

Why do Trump supporters continue to call a fence a wall?

Trump getting ONE % of his wall fu all traitor republicans...

LMAO I see you are having a meltdown, told you the wall would get built.
You do know the difference between a wall and fence? 55 miles?? Face it Pelosi beat the Moron

LOL you assume the battle is over, typical of the left. Here have one of these in advance :itsok:
I'm not sure how that is so in his mind. she said it was immoral, so she approved 55 miles of immoral wall? She also said one dollar would be all he got. Naw, Trump wins, he will get his wall, at 2020 campaign he can say he got funding for a wall. doesn't matter the amount. he never said how much wall, just that there'd be a wall. so he would have fulfilled his campaign promise and that is huge.
you too don't know the difference between a wall and a fence

You do know the difference between a wall and fence? 55 miles?? Face it Pelosi beat the Moron

LOL you assume the battle is over, typical of the left. Here have one of these in advance :itsok:
I'm not sure how that is so in his mind. she said it was immoral, so she approved 55 miles of immoral wall? She also said one dollar would be all he got. Naw, Trump wins, he will get his wall, at 2020 campaign he can say he got funding for a wall. doesn't matter the amount. he never said how much wall, just that there'd be a wall. so he would have fulfilled his campaign promise and that is huge.
potato, potato

that could be because outside of people who live in that area,no one knows who he is....

tiny donnie says a fence is a wall and they all yell "It's a wall!" tiny donnie says there is no wall (fence) at all and they all scream "Build the Wall!" tiny donnie asserts that Mexico will pay for the Wall (fence) and they all cheer.

tiny donnie says a fence is a wall and they all yell "It's a wall!" tiny donnie says there is no wall (fence) at all and they all scream "Build the Wall!" tiny donnie asserts that Mexico will pay for the Wall (fence) and they all cheer.
:itsok:

View attachment 245441

A Media Camera man was brutally attacked at Trump's El Paso rally.,
Republicans cheered.
Later on, Trump tried to gin them up even more.
I thought he might tell them to attack. You know they would have. Republicans are white, mindless and willing to do whatever their God tells them to do.

View attachment 245441

Republicans cheered.
I thought he might tell them to attack. You know they would have. Republicans are white, mindless and willing to do whatever their God tells them to do.

Trump supporters crave violence.

View attachment 245441

Republicans cheered.

are you saying blacks didn't vote for trump? really? are you truly that stupid? dude, you just keep lying, I give two shits. boi do you look foolish. you post and everyone goes, oh, there's another faked story. you must be proud.

View attachment 245441

Trump's people drove there, some for as long as 9 hours.

Beto's people live in El Paso.

But where were Trump's other tens of thousands waiting to get in?

Trump said there were tens of thousands. That means at least 20 thousand.

Only Trump's crowd was 6 to 6.5 thousand in a building that holds 10 thousand.

So where were they? Did Trump lie.......................................again?

View attachment 245441

Republicans cheered.

are you saying blacks didn't vote for trump? really? are you truly that stupid? dude, you just keep lying, I give two shits. boi do you look foolish. you post and everyone goes, oh, there's another faked story. you must be proud.

Sure, blacks voted for Trump.

One over here.

and

one

way, way over there.

I don't see any others around right now.

View attachment 245441

Republicans cheered.

I find it funny that the protesters at trump's rally would rather be there than Beto's. too funny. simply can't make it up.

Forum List

Back