LIVE SOON! President TRUMP Rally!

Trumpers are cheering Trump because he can drink a glass of water!

How much lower can the bar go..
I dont blame you for trying to make it look like it was about him drinking water and not about the fake news. Lefties have to manipulate the context of everything he says in order to make any points.

He will destroy all the petty media lies one at a time. Then is the time for business. Now talking about Soymalia - your preference over America.

This is a shit show, pal. This guy talks like a complete rambling moron. Now I know why it's best to ignore these klown rallies and anything he says.

1592701131767.png

This is a shit show, pal. This guy talks like a complete rambling moron. Now I know why it's best to ignore these klown rallies and anything he says.

It sure is best to ignore them. Is that why you have multiple posts in this thread?

It is noted that you are going out of your way in a desperate attempt to downplay the great American rally.

Another red flag was raised when he said 1 year in prison for burning the flag... One year is the accepted magic mark to strip people of their voting, and firearms rights. Be careful friends; and listen...

The ramp was like an “ice skating rink!”!
Where was the secret service and the advance teams to look the place over. They prepared the graduation for over a month.

I can't believe if the ramp was slippery nobody noticed.

I just turned it off. Apparently some Trumpers are now leaving the arena. I had enough of his rambling inanity. They probably did to.

It sure is best to ignore them. Is that why you have multiple posts in this thread?

It is noted that you are going out of your way in a desperate attempt to downplay the great American rally.

Having a great time watching and goofing on this train wreck. And Cadet Bone Spurs, of course. :113:

It is happening, it is happening!

Trump threw a rally and nobody came!!!!

6 of his campaign staff tested positive for Covid19 and that includes some of the Secret Service staff.

Trump is claiming Biden will never protect "you or your family". Trump hasn't protected Americans at all. Trump isn't defending his record, because he can't. All he can do is lie about Joe Biden.

This isn't a winning strategy.

Forum List

Back