LIVE SOON! President TRUMP Rally!

One last comment, I don’t know why Trump keeps playing down Covid. His remarks about testing were especially feeble minded. Like less testing means Covid will disappear. The man has the mentality of an eight year old.

Trump threw a rally and nobody came!!!!

6 of his campaign staff tested positive for Covid19 and that includes some of the Secret Service staff.

Trump is claiming Biden will never protect "you or your family". Trump hasn't protected Americans at all. Trump isn't defending his record, because he can't. All he can do is lie about Joe Biden.

This isn't a winning strategy.
They didn't think his 2016 campaign was a winning strategy, but look what happened.

It won't be over until November 3rd, and I guarantee no matter who wins, the country will be shocked.

One last comment, I don’t know why Trump keeps playing down Covid. His remarks about testing were especially feeble minded. Like less testing means Covid will disappear. The man has the mentality of an eight year old.

Covid cased to be a problem when heroic rioters started burning down cities - then it was not even note worthy.

I had to confess I stole this from another forum

1592702688400.png

Ah, now he's retelling the Iran lie. I can already get this wrong info. right here in USMB, Prezzie (Im) Peach (Ed). Give me something juicy.

Dumbling, you stated that you are not interested in viewing the rally. This means that the thread is not for you.

Which part of staying on topic did you miss?

No I didn't. I said this is the first one I've seen. Keep up, dummy. There's a klown rally going on.

I'm providing my Platinum Grade color commentary.

I dont blame you for trying to make it look like it was about him drinking water and not about the fake news. Lefties have to manipulate the context of everything he says in order to make any points.

The left doesn't have to DO anything. Donald Trump is his own worst enemy. Worst economy since the Great Depression. 2.1 million sick, 120,000 dead, 30 million unemployed, biggest deficits in history.

Trump is now blathering hatred at Democrats. It's not even English.

Stick a fork in this asshole, he's done.

I had to confess I stole this from another forum

View attachment 352883

With much less effort you could have understood the meaning behind his words.

Mods, please ban the screechy idiots who can not stay on topic
The left doesn't have to DO anything. Donald Trump is his own worst enemy. Worst economy since the Great Depression. 2.1 million sick, 120,000 dead, 30 million unemployed, biggest deficits in history.

Stay in Canada, loser. Who cares what you think, as a Canadian with no clue you are obviously wrong.

Trump knows how to speak to the 8th grader in all of us.

With much less effort you could have understood the meaning behind his words.

Mods, please ban the screechy idiots who can not stay on topic
The topic is the Trump rally in Oklahoma. What Trump talks about at the rally is ON TOPIC here.

The topic is the Trump rally in Oklahoma. What Trump talks about at the rally is ON TOPIC here.

You seem to understand what it takes to stay on topic, yet you chose not to do so. Asshole or an idiot?

Forum List

Back