Live Streaming Now: Donald Trump and Mexican President Nieto News Conference

Trump got exactly what he wanted. "I'm here and Hillary's not". I did not expect the dig at her from Nieto when he said he invited them both and only Trump showed up.

Hilly hasn't been to Louisiana yet has she?

Is she too sick to show up anywhere?

Mexico's President probably just gained 15 approval points, by not being Trump.

Many will thank the Blessed Mother tonight, it could be so much worse.

That was the Mexican president's play. Stand up to Trump, who has 2% approval among the Mexican people.

Watching a Democrat spokesman getting demolished right now. Gad Democrats are getting stupider every moment.
Trump said he didn't ask about Mexico paying for the wall.

What a pussy. That's been central to his campaign since the beginning.

Puss
Puss
Pussy!

This wall is going to cost at least 200 billion dollars. If it is 40 feet tall probably two or three times that.

Good luck in getting payment.

This wall is going to cost at least 200 billion dollars. If it is 40 feet tall probably two or three times that.

Good luck in getting payment.

What happened to your infrastructure argument? The figure you use is your usual bullshit, but a wall would sure be some kind of infrastructure.

Is Trump DEBATING the Mexican prez?

Wth? Does he intent to purchase Mexico? If so, I'm all for it.

I don't think Mexico like NAFTA and is willing to look for anyone on our side that is ready to make a new deal.

The way they talked about trade and border security, I think Mexico would love an overhaul of existing agreements.

I liked his "and yeah, I've employed a lot of Mexicans!"

:spinner:
Then he will claim like he did previously that those Mexicans were part of a sub-contractors team of workers, or the Mexicans he pays in Mexico to make his over priced clothing line...The man is a pathetic liar, just like Hillary...

Why didn't Trump discuss the WALL with President Nieto? He said he didn't. I wonder why...

I see the left are having a conniption fit over Trump being invited to meet with Mexico's president to discuss trade, illegals and drugs flowing into America and arms flowing into Mexico. The left are especially incensed that Mexico's president deemed the meeting "substantive" and "constructive" and that Trump demonstrated there is mutual common ground. Trump already demonstrating he's got the presidential right stuff. In other news Hillary is reported to be freaking out.

Looks bad for Trump, being that candidates should not be negotiating with foreign leaders. That's the job of a president, not a candidate. At least Clinton understands that.

And trump looks weak at home, for flipflopping on hs Mexican-hating, which is the biggest reason his base loved him.

Message to all traitors: The rapists wife is failing faster the ever! LOL!

Looks bad for Trump, being that candidates should not be negotiating with foreign leaders. That's the job of a president, not a candidate. At least Clinton understands that.

And trump looks weak at home, for flipflopping on hs Mexican-hating, which is the biggest reason his base loved him.

Trump and to step in and do Obama's job for him since he's off golfing while drugs and illegals pour across the border.

Trump got exactly what he wanted. "I'm here and Hillary's not". I did not expect the dig at her from Nieto when he said he invited them both and only Trump showed up.

Hilly hasn't been to Louisiana yet has she?

Is she too sick to show up anywhere?

Hillary doesn't need a photo op bs. Hispanics already knew where she stand about immigration. But trump desperately need Hispanics votes that is why he is gasping for air....... As one said this is DOA.
Trump made the meaning of flip flop obsolete regarding his immigration policy. Instead he is doing complete somersaults.

Forum List

Back