LIVE: Trump to Land in Minutes in Latrobe, PA for Rally, Capacity Crowds Both at Stage and Overflow

Can someone describe what they get out of watching these rallies?
personally, the unpredictable nature of Trump is fun to watch for me, you never know when he's gonna say something outrageous or even curse. plus he drives liberals crazy because he's so popular yet outrageous. it's just fun! i got nothing better to do most of the time!

Can someone describe what they get out of watching these rallies?

People want to see the President and hear what he has to say.

President Trump really got his speaking ability perfected during his WWE days looking at fellows like The Rock.

You may not agree with everything guys like The Donald or The Rock say, but you can't turn away.

personally, the unpredictable nature of Trump is fun to watch for me, you never know when he's gonna say something outrageous or even curse. plus he drives liberals crazy because he's so popular yet outrageous. it's just fun! i got nothing better to do most of the time!

It's a circus alright.

2F6E046F-8700-4311-841B-68A9B6C260C0.png

This has to be a good omen at a Trump rally!

When democrats gather in large crowds, they burn down American cities. When Republicans gather, we celebrate America.

I understand that Trump, Obumma and Biden are all in PA today. Trump is attracting another sellout crowd of 70,000 to a free rally paid for all by himself, Obumma is having a rally in a school auditorium that holds 5,000 and is charging $25 a head donation toward democrats, and Joe is working behind the concession stand handing out cold drinks and footlong weenies. :SMILEW~130:

I understand that Trump, Obumma and Biden are all in PA today. Trump is attracting another sellout crowd of 70,000 to a free rally paid for all by himself, Obumma is having a rally in a school auditorium that holds 5,000 and is charging $25 a head donation toward democrats, and Joe is working behind the concession stand handing out cold drinks and footlong weenies. :SMILEW~130:

Trump is going to step off Trumpforce One and walk right up to the stage.

Forum List

Back