Living with fleas vs suicide

Does a hospital have to allow an in-patient with a disability to keep a service animal in his or her room?
A: Generally, yes. Service animals must be allowed in patient rooms and anywhere else in the hospital the public and patients are allowed to go. They cannot be excluded on the grounds that staff can provide the same services.
https://www.ada.gov/regs2010/service_animal_qa.pdf

If he’s a service dog, he can go to the er with you.
The dog is at the bar with you? Lol
I already posted what you need, I can't be any clearer.
I haven't tried that one yet. But I think I'm out of time. I'm going to drink it down tonight and then b
I already posted what you need, I can't be any clearer.
I haven't tried that one yet, but the adverse histamine reactions are so bad I'm afraid to try anything new. I tried the raid stuff and I literally wrapped a flea collar around my junk as well as all the usual apple cider vinager solutions, DE and whatever. It just gets worse and worse till finally I'm at the bar doped up on benedril and shots till I can drop the dog off somewhere and go the the ER

He's a service dog.

I'm teriffied of him ending up in a shelter. Dogs been so cool, least I owe him is a safe home while I'm laid up

Sorta, the MD has the final say and I'm not willing to leave him to the whims of some MD

NO
I won't leave him on a wing or a prayer

I have to find him a place where he's safe before I can go admit myself

Ever thought of calling the hospital to verify they will follow the law regarding service animals.
NO

You could just wait till you die, and make yourself his last meal.

There's always an asshole in every pile just waiting to yell jump at the guy on the ledge

Thats exactly the problem. I don't trust them to be cool with my dog.

I'll live another day, but I wont have my dog going to the ppund

NO

There's an asshole in every pile just waiting to yell jump at the guy on the ledge

Actually, people have been giving you good advice.

I
NO

There's an asshole in every pile just waiting to yell jump at the guy on the ledge

Obviously you don't own a dog.

If he is indeed a service dog they could not turn him over to the pound. You are either full of it, or it isn’t as bad as you say. You won’t even call them to see.

And I have one of our dogs with his head on my lap right now, so don’t use that as an excuse.
Thats exactly the problem. I don't trust them to be cool with my dog.

I'll live another day, but I wont have my dog going to the ppund

Unbelievable, now I'm either full of it or I take some jack asses adive I've never met before

How about if you all go fuck yourselves

NO

I
NO

Obviously you don't own a dog.

I have two great Danes. Also, my sister did commit suicide in 2013 so I just want you to get help because it upsets me when people feel that urgent.

I'm just at the end of my rope

I've had a lot of friends off themselves and I'm never really considered it a bad thing other than they leave some disapointed people behind.

I guess its an accumulation of things that leads people to believe it's better on the other side.

l feel our pain, I lost my folks when I was vry young

I'm just at the end of my rope

I've had a lot of friends off themselves and I'm never really considered it a bad thing other than they leave some disapointed people behind.

I guess its an accumulation of things that leads people to believe it's better on the other side.

l feel our pain, I lost my folks when I was vry young

Sorry for your pain.

Have you tried Diatomaceous Earth?

Kill Fleas with Diatomaceous Earth Powder

Diatomaceous Earth (food grade): Bug Killer You Can Eat!

Diatomaceous Earth (food grade): bug killer you can eat!

I've been head to toe in DE for over a week to no avail

I've boraxed my cloths, I've flea bombed the house, I've soaked in Dawn Blue for hours at a time multiple times a day, I've sprayed powdered and poisoned myself with every chemical known to man for over a week till I've chemical burns all over me and NOTHING will get rid of these fucking fleas

Go to ER then. Seems strange.

I made arangements for the dog for tomorrow and I'll try the ER then.

I honesty never thought the end would be by pestilence

everything is on fire, I can't move without being in pain,

That's not right. Flea infestations don't have a LOT of histamine or inflammation. Just itchy. Unless you're allergic. If there's ANY swelling around these spots -- you need a walk-in clinic at least on NYears Eve.

Tried Benadryl?

Forum List

Back