Liz Cheney may have lied on application to obtain Wyoming fishing license

no link? FAIL!!!

Not a fail! Are you opposed to common knowledge and common sense?:cuckoo:
It's common knowledge that there were 47 convictions from Clinton's administration?

You're an idiot.

Actually a simple Google search would have confirmed that for you. You're a gutter snipe. You roll in the swill in all your threads and posts reducing any discussion to it's lowest common denominator of calling people racists and sexists and whatever else you pull out of your ass contributing nothing to a discussion.

Then when even you admit you don't give a crap if the stat is true or not and that it would make no difference to you if it were shown, you expect people to save you the 45 seconds to do a google search and read the plethora of articles confirming the stat.

If you want to post like an angry 8 year old, that's your choice. But don't expect anyone to do your bidding or have any respect for you. You're a troll and spammer. No more.

As I said, you're an idiot. The truest form.

Last edited:
Pretty funny, Carlos Danger was dangling his worm all over the internet fishing for babes and it didn't bother the radical left at all. A fishing license application in Wyoming is big news though.

Riiiight. That's why Democrats pressured him to resign from Congress, and why the overwhelmingly Blue city of NY has him 4th, at less than 10%

You're a fucking idiot. But I'm glad I un-ignored this post to remind me of that fact.

‘The radical left,’ oh, brother – he truly is an idiot.

don't act like there aren't any racist on the left

the left likes black as long as they are Democrat

:lol:

Cheney's only real, substantive link to Wyoming is through her father, Dick, who served for 10 years as a congressman. Otherwise, she was born in Wisconsin, lived much of her life in the D.C. area, went to college in Colorado and Chicago and made her name working for the George W. Bush administration. Not a lot of Wyoming in that CV at all.

Instead, her credentials to represent the state are partly political rather than local. Cheney is a talented administrator and activist -- a strong public speaker who can bring a tea party crowd to its feet. The level of respect that she's engendered speaks to her abilities, but also her links to the national, rather than Wyoming, political establishment.

When The Washington Post wrote a friendly profile of Cheney, the Daily Caller (significantly, a scrappy conservative website) took the big names quoted in support of her and showed up their hyperbole.

"She was tea party before there was a tea party," said Mary Matalin (that was clever). "She is not just her father's daughter," said Bill Kristol (what else could she be?!). "I was excited about Palin; I'm more excited about Liz," said Michael Goldfarb (big shoes to fill).

The most absurd remark came from Matalin: "[Cheney] really is a cowgirl through and through, and raised by accident in Washington. Babies don't move wherever they want; they have to go with their parents." Now, Matalin ought to know that cowgirls are raised, not made, and babies rarely show a preference for one state over another. Although the image of baby Liz in a ten gallon hat crying for Wyoming is a beguiling one.

So Cheney has arrived in Wyoming with a lot of national conservative sentiment behind her but precious little local backing.

That's because she's a liar, just like her lying father.

Fishing is a big deal in Wyoming, and it’s a big deal in the Cheney family, so it’s a big deal that Liz Cheney, who must overcome accusations of carpetbagging if she hopes to win a Senate seat from the state, apparently fibbed about the length of her residency in order to obtain a fishing license.

Cheney purchased her home in Jackson Hole just last year, after spending years living outside Washington, D.C., in Northern Virginia, where she also graduated from high school. After that, she went to college in Colorado and law school in Illinois, and observers agree that her Senate campaign’s biggest challenge is convincing voters that she even has a right to be running in the state. “Hey, Liz Cheney: If you want to run for U.S. Senate, try it from Virginia or some other state,” the Gillette News Record editorialized in July.

So it certainly won’t help that, as Kyle Roerink of Casper Star-Tribune reports today, Cheney improperly received a fishing license in Wyoming before she was eligible, and was registered as a 10-year resident. Cheney denies that she listed herself as a decade-long resident — “the clerk must have made a mistake” — but she doesn’t deny violating a state law that allows residents to apply for a fishing license only once they’ve lived in Wyoming for a full year. Violating the law is a misdemeanor punishable by a $220 fine.

“It’s a serious misstep,” Liz Brimmer, a Republican strategist in Wyoming, told the New York Times. “Allegedly poaching in a state where being a resident sportsman is, by law, an earned privilege. Wyoming people will take this very seriously.”

Wyomingites do not trifle with fishing. According to census data, nearly 40 percent of Wyoming residents are anglers, who spend a cumulative 5.3 million days a year fishing. Fishing expenditures are worth almost $465 million to the state’s economy, with much of that coming from tourists. Tourism is Wyoming’s second largest industry, contributing nearly $1.9 billion annually and providing over 28,000 jobs, and fishing is one of the top draws. The state’s tourism website uses words like “ultimate fishing and fly fishing destination” and fishing “mecca.”
:mad: That does it! I'm never voting GOP again! OR going fishing!!

That's really what you were expecting to get, isn't it? I haven't read the thread yet.

So...how'd that work out for you? :lmao:

I don't believe you. Can you provide a link?

What if I did? What difference would it make to you?

If all you do is say, whatever, and move on, why would I bother?
I knew you were lying. :lol:

THE CLINTON LEGACY
CRIME STATS

- Number of individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 47
- Number of these convictions during Clinton's presidency: 33
- Number of indictments/misdemeanor charges: 61
- Number of congressional witnesses who have pleaded the Fifth Amendment, fled the country to avoid testifying, or (in the case of foreign witnesses) refused to be interviewed: 122​
Prediction: You will not accept this. You will attack the source, or demand links for each individual conviction, or claim the link doesn't work, or ignore this post.

Anything but accept the truth. Because that's what you do. You pretend the truth simply doesn't exist.

:Cheney's only real, substantive link to Wyoming is through her father, Dick, who served for 10 years as a congressman.

Sounds like a legitimate claim to get a fishing license to me.

I like how you're OK with people crossing a river and running across a desert and getting a drivers license, the right to vote, a free education, free medical care and instate tuition.

But someone wants to buy a fishing license and you want an FBI background check.

Liberalism is stupidity you can't make up.

That's because she's a liar, just like her lying father.

Fishing is a big deal in Wyoming, and it’s a big deal in the Cheney family, so it’s a big deal that Liz Cheney, who must overcome accusations of carpetbagging if she hopes to win a Senate seat from the state, apparently fibbed about the length of her residency in order to obtain a fishing license.

Cheney purchased her home in Jackson Hole just last year, after spending years living outside Washington, D.C., in Northern Virginia, where she also graduated from high school. After that, she went to college in Colorado and law school in Illinois, and observers agree that her Senate campaign’s biggest challenge is convincing voters that she even has a right to be running in the state. “Hey, Liz Cheney: If you want to run for U.S. Senate, try it from Virginia or some other state,” the Gillette News Record editorialized in July.

So it certainly won’t help that, as Kyle Roerink of Casper Star-Tribune reports today, Cheney improperly received a fishing license in Wyoming before she was eligible, and was registered as a 10-year resident. Cheney denies that she listed herself as a decade-long resident — “the clerk must have made a mistake” — but she doesn’t deny violating a state law that allows residents to apply for a fishing license only once they’ve lived in Wyoming for a full year. Violating the law is a misdemeanor punishable by a $220 fine.

“It’s a serious misstep,” Liz Brimmer, a Republican strategist in Wyoming, told the New York Times. “Allegedly poaching in a state where being a resident sportsman is, by law, an earned privilege. Wyoming people will take this very seriously.”

Wyomingites do not trifle with fishing. According to census data, nearly 40 percent of Wyoming residents are anglers, who spend a cumulative 5.3 million days a year fishing. Fishing expenditures are worth almost $465 million to the state’s economy, with much of that coming from tourists. Tourism is Wyoming’s second largest industry, contributing nearly $1.9 billion annually and providing over 28,000 jobs, and fishing is one of the top draws. The state’s tourism website uses words like “ultimate fishing and fly fishing destination” and fishing “mecca.”
:mad: That does it! I'm never voting GOP again! OR going fishing!!

That's really what you were expecting to get, isn't it? I haven't read the thread yet.

So...how'd that work out for you? :lmao:
This doesn't concern you.

What if I did? What difference would it make to you?

If all you do is say, whatever, and move on, why would I bother?

THE CLINTON LEGACY
CRIME STATS

- Number of individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine who have been convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes: 47
- Number of congressional witnesses who have pleaded the Fifth Amendment, fled the country to avoid testifying, or (in the case of foreign witnesses) refused to be interviewed: 122
Prediction: You will not accept this. You will attack the source, or demand links for each individual conviction, or claim the link doesn't work, or ignore this post.

Anything but accept the truth. Because that's what you do. You pretend the truth simply doesn't exist.

They say it on that website, yeah. :lol:

But they don't fucking list the 47 people!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Ooooh!!!!! Spooky!!!!

Diabolical, maybe??????

daveman's Wingnut Website said:
[SIZE=+1]ARKANSAS SUDDEN DEATH SYNDROME[/SIZE]
- Number of persons in the Clinton machine orbit who are alleged to have committed suicide: 9
- Number known to have been murdered: 12
- Number who died in plane crashes: 6
- Number who died in single car automobile accidents: 3
- Number of one-person sking fatalities: 1
- Number of key witnesses who have died of heart attacks while in federal custody under questionable circumstances: 1
- Number of unexplained deaths: 4
- Number of northern Mafia killings during peak years of 1968-78: 30
- Number of Dixie Mafia killings during same period: 156

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

I like this part:

Cheney's only real, substantive link to Wyoming is through her father, Dick, who served for 10 years as a congressman. Otherwise, she was born in Wisconsin, lived much of her life in the D.C. area, went to college in Colorado and Chicago and made her name working for the George W. Bush administration. Not a lot of Wyoming in that CV at all.

:)

And Hilary Clinton's connection to NY State before she decided to move there
so she could run for the US Senate......

Did we all forget that.?

And Hilary Clinton's connection to NY State before she decided to move there
so she could run for the US Senate......

Did we all forget that.?
Apples and oranges.

She and Bill had been living in the White House for the past eight years. They needed to move somewhere.

Lying Liz, OTOH, could have lived in Wyoming at any point in her life, except when she was working for her dad, out of the White House (Republicans love their nepotism - it's the only way they get ahead!).

THE CLINTON LEGACY
CRIME STATS

- Number of congressional witnesses who have pleaded the Fifth Amendment, fled the country to avoid testifying, or (in the case of foreign witnesses) refused to be interviewed: 122

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Here's an interesting site! Google

I realize it's a liberals gig to sit and ask people to feed you, but that doesn't mean anyone has to do it.

I called it in the first place though, clearly you never cared if it was true or not, it was just a chance to stomp your feet and act like a two year old. Actually, it gave you several chances to do that...

THE CLINTON LEGACY
CRIME STATS

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Here's an interesting site! Google

I realize it's a liberals gig to sit and ask people to feed you, but that doesn't mean anyone has to do it.

I called it in the first place though, clearly you never cared if it was true or not, it was just a chance to stomp your feet and act like a two year old. Actually, it gave you several chances to do that...
I'm not doing your leg work for you, wingnut. :lol:

Forum List

Back