Liz Cheney may have lied on application to obtain Wyoming fishing license

Pretty funny, Carlos Danger was dangling his worm all over the internet fishing for babes and it didn't bother the radical left at all. A fishing license application in Wyoming is big news though.

Riiiight. That's why Democrats pressured him to resign from Congress, and why the overwhelmingly Blue city of NY has him 4th, at less than 10%

You're a fucking idiot. But I'm glad I un-ignored this post to remind me of that fact.

Pretty funny, Carlos Danger was dangling his worm all over the internet fishing for babes and it didn't bother the radical left at all. A fishing license application in Wyoming is big news though.

Riiiight. That's why Democrats pressured him to resign from Congress, and why the overwhelmingly Blue city of NY has him 4th, at less than 10%

You're a fucking idiot. But I'm glad I un-ignored this post to remind me of that fact.

‘The radical left,’ oh, brother – he truly is an idiot.

What in the Land of Great Blue Fuck does dangling your worm all over the internet have to do with "left", "right", "center" or "apolitical"???

Think about it.

Last edited:
All you did was list administration officials, most of whom were only in a "scandal" for not being liberal.
Major FAIL. All you have to do is google any of them.

I'll tell you what: you pick ONE, and I'll explain it to you as I would a 6 years old.
You not posting like a 6 year old is what would impress me.

After that, you concede my point and my post. Deal?

I actually wrote off the top of my head national scandals. You went to a liberal blog and posted a list of mostly low level administration officials. There were hundreds of convictions in the Clinton administration alone if I wanted to go that route.

You've completely established yourself as a hate filled, greedy liberal hack with an elementary school intellect. I'm not going to waste brain cycles on you until you come in with some actual content.

I'm hoping all you Lying Liz supporters inundate Wyomingites with calls and letters telling them what dumbasses they are for caring about this.

Set them straight, wingnuts!

what business is it of your's what Wyoming does anyway...DO YOU LIVE THERE? or you just have to poke your nose into everything? Have you even been to that state?

Your MAIN concern should be the STATE you live in..I doubt the people in Wyoming need OR WANT someone like you USING THEM for your idiocy in politics...I know I wouldn't...

i dont think there is a single post on this board where later on you won't come out for the opposite opinion. You literally do everything you whine about. It has to be an act.

I could match this list with Reagan's administration officials alone.

Add:

Larry Craig
Newt Gingrich
Tom DeLay
Duke Cunningham
David Vitter
Mark Sanford
Mark Foley
Jack Abramoff
Paul Wolfowitz
Jeff Gannon
Armstrong Williams
Bernard Kerik
Rudy Guiliani
Lester Crawford
Bob "Governor Ultrasound" McDonnell (ongoing corruption)
Ken Cuchinelli (ongoing corruption)
Rick Scott (Medicare Fraud)
Steven Griles
Scooter Libby
John Doolittle
Randall Tobias
Rick Renzi
Dusty Foggo
John Ensign

^^^ almost all of those are from Bush's years.

And that was just off the top of my head - there are many more.

All you did was list administration officials, most of whom were only in a "scandal" for not being liberal.

wow how partisan of you.

I could match this list with Reagan's administration officials alone.

Add:

Larry Craig
Newt Gingrich
Tom DeLay
Duke Cunningham
David Vitter
Mark Sanford
Mark Foley
Jack Abramoff
Paul Wolfowitz
Jeff Gannon
Armstrong Williams
Bernard Kerik
Rudy Guiliani
Lester Crawford
Bob "Governor Ultrasound" McDonnell (ongoing corruption)
Ken Cuchinelli (ongoing corruption)
Rick Scott (Medicare Fraud)
Steven Griles
Scooter Libby
John Doolittle
Randall Tobias
Rick Renzi
Dusty Foggo
John Ensign

^^^ almost all of those are from Bush's years.

And that was just off the top of my head - there are many more.

wow how partisan of you.

I don't belong to a party. Amazingly Einstein, you can dislike Democrats and not be doing it on behalf of the Republicans. In fact no matter what your view is, if you're not a liberal, the idiocy of the Democratic party is apparent.

I'll tell you what: you pick ONE, and I'll explain it to you as I would a 6 years old.

After that, you concede my point and my post. Deal?

I actually wrote off the top of my head national scandals. You went to a liberal blog and posted a list of mostly low level administration officials. There were hundreds of convictions in the Clinton administration alone if I wanted to go that route.

You're full of shit.

You've completely established yourself as a hate filled, greedy liberal hack with an elementary school intellect. I'm not going to waste brain cycles on you until you come in with some actual content.

In other words, you admit you have failed miserably. :lol:

I told you I would explain any of them. But I am not going to explain all of them just so that you can run away or come back with a stupid photo or something else retarded.

wow how partisan of you.

I don't belong to a party. Amazingly Einstein, you can dislike Democrats and not be doing it on behalf of the Republicans. In fact no matter what your view is, if you're not a liberal, the idiocy of the Democratic party is apparent.
Im not the one making excuses for the right. You are.

You're full of shit.

Double checked, you're right that there were only 47 convictions out of 61 indictments.

What I was thinking of was that another 122 plead the fifth amendment or fled the country to avoid questioning.

The fifth says BTW they don't want to incriminate themselves. They did something wrong. I mention that since you are not smarter than a fifth grader.

Since you responded to my list of national scandals with any junior administration official who was in any sort of scandal, I'm adding 183 to my prior list. Which was already well ahead in the body count as yours.

wow how partisan of you.

I didn't say any excuses for the right, Homer. I said the left is the most corrupt.

I'd ask you to quote me, but don't bother, we both know you can't.

You and Synthohol are two of the most partisan hacks on the board, and that's quite a hurdle. Well done. I'm just playing with you. I'd rather have a serious discussion with my neighbors dog.

It cracks me up how in your little, itty bitty world there is only good and evil, right and wrong, all of which you wrap up in your tiny brain call "Democrat" and "Republican." If one is not one, they are the other. That's all you grasp. So, when I criticize Democrats, you can't comprehend anything but "Republican." It's all you can grasp.

Here is a paradox for you. I'm not a Republican, and I'm not a Democrat. At the same time! Wow. It's like a yoga paradox, isn't it? Is that a mind fuck or what?

Last edited:

I didn't say any excuses for the right, Homer. I said the left is the most corrupt.

I'd ask you to quote me, but don't bother, we both know you can't.

You and Synthohol are two of the most partisan hacks on the board, and that's quite a hurdle. Well done. I'm just playing with you. I'd rather have a serious discussion with my neighbors dog.

It cracks me up how in your little, itty bitty world there is only good and evil, right and wrong, all of which you wrap up in your tiny brain call "Democrat" and "Republican." If one is not one, they are the other. That's all you grasp. So, when I criticize Democrats, you can't comprehend anything but "Republican." It's all you can grasp.

Here is a paradox for you. I'm not a Republican, and I'm not a Democrat. At the same time! Wow. It's like a yoga paradox, isn't it? Is that a mind fuck or what?
:lol: Biatch slap

You're full of shit.

Double checked, you're right that there were only 47 convictions out of 61 indictments.

What I was thinking of was that another 122 plead the fifth amendment or fled the country to avoid questioning.

The fifth says BTW they don't want to incriminate themselves. They did something wrong. I mention that since you are not smarter than a fifth grader.

Since you responded to my list of national scandals with any junior administration official who was in any sort of scandal, I'm adding 183 to my prior list. Which was already well ahead in the body count as yours.

I don't believe you. Can you provide a link?

You're full of shit.

What if I did? What difference would it make to you?

If all you do is say, whatever, and move on, why would I bother?

What if I did? What difference would it make to you?

If all you do is say, whatever, and move on, why would I bother?
I knew you were lying. :lol:

Forum List

Back